Defend this atrocity

Defend this atrocity.
DEFEND IT.

looks better than ssj2

If I see one more god damn Dragon Ball thread, I'm going to murder all of you.

It's not Neon-pink or blue.

Come at me NIGGER :^)

way better than any shit from SUPER and you fucking know it.

The lack of eyebrows really does it for me.

No

xD

>Harambe: The Form

nope

That nigga can defend himself

>Almost everyone prefers SSJ3 over 4
Am I really in the minority in this? I feel like it's one of the very few good things from GT and even makes sense thematically, yet most people prefer the lack of eyebrows for some reason.

You're gonna love this. Trust me.

What you see right now are singles

And these are doubles

It needed more yellow. That, and having a better link to SSJ3. Vegeta sure as hell didn't need it.

You tried.

I like that SSJ4 addresses a huge canonical loophole/a massive chunk of lore Toriyama would otherwise have us eradicate. The tail played such a charming, thematically-central role in the early parts of Dragonball, it's really such a shame it was slowly phased out/dismissed entirely.

That being said, SSJ3 works just fine on a narrative level. We ended the Cell Saga and we'd seen the strongest form out there. The only way Buu saga could retain readership was by topping this. It did this initially by making SSJ2 something everyone did, and gave Goku his special snowflake bit by letting him have the strongest form, and then admirably deconstructed all this by letting the kids' fusion top even this form.

All-in-all, the perfect form to end the series with. SSJ4's problem is in terms of power-ups, we simply didn't need to go there. It still retains points for exploring old lore though.

It's actually a good form because it goes down the primal route but not too far like GT went.

The idea of getting so in touch with one barbaric animalistic roots and becoming the ultimate ss form is bad ass.

With much of GT, I like the concepts they were going for, but I feel a lot of it was implemented poorly.
I like the concept of becoming closer to a Great Apewith SSj4 (and partially 3), but I don't like the design of how it turned out. Not saiyan it's horrible, but could use some tweaks to make it good.
Personally, my biggest problem with any transformation GT or Super is that it deviates from the standard gold although with so many transformations now it would probably be overused. However I do like Super Saiyan Rose for some reason

Super Saiyan Rose is literally just Kaio-ken fan service. An unnecessary throwback that's outdated.

>the primal route
Don't kid yourself. Toriyama literally sat at his desk and said 'Well OK how do I make the hair different? Oh, guess make it longer for this form.' Nothing primal about it, just the inevitable stagnation of any series based entirely on power levels, particularly power levels indicated by hair.

I fail to see how it's like Kaio-ken other than the color. If anything it's like the anti-Super Cyan.
I would say the Super Cyan + Kaio-ken would be Kaio-ken fanservice and arguably unnecessary.
Unless you know something about Super Saiyan Rose that I don't? From what I've seen it acts just like a regular transformation.

I bet if GT didn't exist, they'd probably make a game that had Golden Great Apes instead. It's just such a natural conclusion.