What if L had shinigami eyes whole the time?

would that change anything?

True

He didn't want to cheat. He'd never be able to admit his only friend being guilty, he willingly died for his sake. I swear people really just don't get Death Note sometimes.

thats Beyond Birthday you mong

No.

What if L didn't tell Light that he figured out he lived in Japan via live TV? That was dumb.

What if L didn't tell Light that he figured out he lived in TV via live Japan? That was dumb.

What if L didn't tell Light that he figured out he lived in TV via live Japan? That was dumb.

nice meme

I'm extremely curious how they're going to approach black L in the netflix adaptation.

At first I was very much against it, but in light of green goblin ryuk I'm interested in it

WHAT IF L KEWN LIGHT WAS KIRA FROM THE MOMENT HE SAW HIM BUT DIDN,t DO ANYTHING

What if Light didn't tell L that he lived out he figured in dumb via live TV? That was Japan.

THE REASON L IS BLACK IS BECAUSE THEY DID,T HIRE ASIAN ACTORS TO PLAY ROLES TO DEFLECT RACIST ACCUSATIONS

THE ALL CURRENT POSSIBLE REMAKE DIRECTOR,S OF THE AMERICAN REMAKE DO NOT CARE ABOUT DEATH A NOTE BIT AND WANT TO STROKE THERE EGO,S AND GET MONEY

THE HACK CURRENTLY MAKE IT SAID HOW HE LIKED DEATH NOTE AN INTERVIEW BUT IS MAKING STRAIGHT ADAPTATION A TRUE FAN WOULD NO THAT THE ORIGINAL WAS GOOD AS IS AND POSTED ON TWITTER GETTING BLACK EDITION DEATH NOTE VOLS SAYING HE WAS PLANING TO READ THEM

>caring about a shitty live action adaptation

THEY ARE LIKE DEMEGAWA IN A WAY ONLY CARING ABOUT MOVIES AS LONG AS THERE IS MONEY TO BE MADE

He's gonna get shot instead of a heart attack

B.B IS EGDY OC COME ON THE EVIL TWIN/BROTHER/CLONE OF L BORN WITH shinigami eyes wammy house kid serial killer master murderer WHO HASE THE EATING HABTS OF L THE AUTHOR OF ANONTER NOTE IS PORBILE MAKING A PARODY FANFICTION IS FANFIC WRITER HIMSELF

CAN SOMEONE MAKE BB ON THE COLD STEEL TEMPLATE

Even if L didn't reveal his trick, Light still would have known about what happened after the media reports on how the great and mysterious L did a Japan only live broadcast to talk to Kira. So your point is moot.