HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=AFycjzwVca4

I used to live in this county when I was younger. Good ol' boy kicks chair out from under neon haired twink for not standing during pledge. Gen zyklon engines revving or is just me?

Slide thread bumps

Bump, looks like a shitskin to me. Theres hope

The chair kicker wasn't playing no games. He was daring a nigger not to stand up. That shirt...

i wish i knew more i just saw it in my jewbook feed and couldnt help but pass it along

i clapped

The Return of the Bullies

Green hair kid is a pussy for not fighting back.

??? You can easily tell he is a pussy by looking at his faggot hair...

>i wish i knew more i just saw it in my jewbook feed and couldnt help but pass it along
You're doing Gods work user

Like sucking government cock much user?

Because he is a pussy.

100 years ago no one stood up for the pledge, because it didn't exist, and our government wasn't trying to actively indoctrinate their citizens into blind loyalty to a flag.

How do you figure? the (You)'s are enough for me;)

There are a lot of signs.
>hair
>clothes
>skinny
>faggot mannerisms
>inability to defend himself

only way to get us back on track tbqhfamily. life is an ecosystem, you have to think about what happens when the bullies go away.

>There are a lot of signs.
>>hair
>>clothes
>>skinny
>>faggot mannerisms
>>inability to defend himself
He was sitting their, smugly, thinking about how clever he was, thinking about what a great fagbook post he was going to make about his brave actions of not standing up when the rest of his classmates blindly followed the CIS White male patriarchy that has kept his kind down for so long. Little did he know, that an American flag shirt wearing shit kicker Chad had other things in mind that day...

>that "Really?"
Sounds like he was slightly upset about it, what a faggot pussy
I have some hope for Gen Z
Any Generation who has the word "Generwtion" in it seems to be a pretty good one, while any generation that doesn't have the word Generatin (Millenials and Boomers) tends to be shit
Generation Z(yklon) when?

Holy shit that spelling of generation was bad

It’s loyalty to what the flag represents. This is what I find so annoying about you people, you purposely misinterpret everything. You know that the flag is a symbol, you’re just pretending you’re too stupid to understand symbolism and you think this is a good argument.

I've heard faggots say "Really?" as if its an argument many times.
It must be some sort of appeal to authority, maybe they think if they can make someone appear immature, that they've won.

>Mexican kicks white boy and drops his cuck ass and does nothing
Just another day of whites getting cucked

lol

I can't stand when people say "really" as a response.

Symbols are for fags.

>when you lose, you win

To a government ruled by corporate interests?

Damn. I guess I’ve lost then haven’t I?

Yes

>wah people make money!

Ship this faggot back to Somalia

Don’t be retarded. The country is more than its government.

It’s loyalty to the ideas that this nation still claims to represent. Liberty, democracy, self-dependency.

really?

Really?

overpopulation and starvation

IM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN...

typing not the same as speaking, low hanging fruitloops

>low hanging fruitloops

(sighs) I know

>good old boy

say that to my face fagoot

WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE!

Really?

Kicking fags is certainly not for fags

#kickafaggot

If I was super motivated right now I would meme this to the image of a cigarette or some guy kicking someone (fag) smoking a cigarette but with a UK twist 'cause we all know what they call ciggys over there.

#kickthefag

it's a song. when the bullies go away. the tall one from the whitest kids you know thinks he is a rapper