JUST

NJ? Mama Mia!

Daily reminder Texans are retarded; Cascadians will rule the remnants of the land Californians and Texans haven't tainted yet

Immigrants to the US assimi-

b-but r/The_Donald said they would! sh-shadilay!

Civic """"""""""Nationalists""""""""""" will defend this

Should I learn Spanish or Mandarin?

90% of USA was taken from France and Spain.

People living there didn't disappeared in a puff of magic.

If you watch Hollywood movies, you simply don't see the reality.

USA is the second largest native Spanish speaker nation on the planet. It didn't happened suddenly. Is not news.

One for everyday life and one for business

>AT LEAST I STILL HAVE THE CONSTITUTION.JPG

Niggers really drive that shit into the mud

People who only speak one language are mentally impaired. How much of a fucking dipshit do you have to be to think knowing more than one language is bad?

inb4 MUH GLOBALISTS WANT 1 WORLD LANGUAGE AND ITS NOT AMERICUN!!

>> refuse to speak english
>> cant get hired by people with money
>> stay perpetually poor

Feels good man

Lmao please tell me thats not real

go back to china you yellow nigger

Please explain this to beaners. Foreign language is a requirement to graduate in all US high schools

You obviously don't work for a living. Because knowing your shit is FAR, FAR more important in the USA then speaking English perfectly. From construction to technology this has been true for decades.

How's that feel man?

Brazil here we come

You already know how niggers are

Neither do all the Europoor shills who post here.

>implying you won't be forced to learn THEIR language just to get a job

Most beaners I know understand basic English. In fact most foreigners I know have basic English, far more than most Americans I have no have basic ANY LANGUAGE. But really, does knowing how to be an electrician or a carpenter matter what language you speak? Those occupations have their own language and it's usually numbers.

I care not the color of a man's skin. I only care if he wishes to help rid the world of jew filth. For on that day - that he is my brother.

>Cascadians
>weed addicted faggots
You can't even rule yourselves.

>It didn't happened suddenly. Is not news.
It happened after 1965, entirely because the federal government decided to let it happen.

>grow up speaking multiple languages
>identify with none
>"I'm a citizen of the world!"

Good plan, kike.

>implying this could happen under the constitution
this is one of the most retarded pics ive seen in some time. thanks

You have to go back.

So you're allies with all Catholics and Muslims, no matter their nationality or ethnicity? Fascinating. Hitler would blow your brain out.

Aw, is being a 1 language faggot bother you so much? You can always LEARN user. Or can't you?

People identify with a language it's the one you think in and dream in. God damn you motherfuckers are dumb as shit.

Bullshit, hispanics were virtually nonexistent in the US 50+ years ago.

>But really, does knowing how to be an electrician or a carpenter matter what language you speak?
Yes you fucking idiot.
How are you supposed to communicate with customers or be certified if you don't understand the language?
If you don't speak English you'll only be hired as the absolute lowest tier manual laborer.

Go back to whatever South American shithole you came from, you fucking spic.

Go back where? I was born and raised in New Jersey USA and am English, Irish, Welsh, German and Swedish. I fucking learned Japanese from living there for years for work.

If you don't know what they're saying, you don't know what they're saying about YOU faggot.

KYS

>tries to make english language with its keyboard. sounds like an illiterate bugman

that's even worse, honestly. Japs don't want you you fucking cuck

> Spanish colonized South America in the 15th Century, including Florida, Texas, and most of the West

What did dumbfuck user mean by this?

Terminology and method vary drastically from region to region.

It won't help to be a Mexican who is awesome at plumbing in that knock off hose and PEX they use in central and South America, if you are asked to sweat copper pipe or cut and thread iron pipe for gas.

Different areas have different styles .

I've from NJ and I don't speak Spanish. Why are you so buttblasted you unfuckable dickhead? You're angry because most spics speak more languages then you do, and have a better job than you do?

Then fucking LEARN faggot and stop being a crybaby on Sup Forums/ Crybaby pussy.

Enough said. Fucking weebs.

just noticed the redditspacing. Sorry for giving you yous. Go back, you nigger

I left years ago, as soon as the job ended. They did want me, they paid me a FUCK TON. And the more I learned their language the more I made. Funny how that works you jealous little bitch.

we should probably ramp up the purpose behind the tower of babel story. one of the oldest stories in existence is literally about how people of different tongues are not kinsmen

I'm born and raised in Southern California, still here. I'm a stranger in my own land.

>they paid me a FUCK TON
>to teach English

lol. Whatever faggot.

Another buttblasted little bitch. Why so angry user? Never traveled? Can barely speak English? Did a nigger steal your job? I bet you don't even have a passport or two pennies to rub together.

Only reason I can think you're being such a bitch. I bet you had ancestors who could speak more than once language.

Hitler spoke German, spoke English and some Italian. What a cuck am I right? He should go back.

OMG REDDIT SPACING!!!

You got me fagnon. Don't post an anime pic with a MAGA hat next, or am I a "shill?" I'll be so libtarded I might cry.

Gay.

>Why so angry user?
>proceeds to type out a diatribe

Fucking weeb loser.

oh stop freaking out about mexicans, they are just spaniards. pure southern european heritage.

Texan who moved to the pacific north west here. the white mans land is rising

Go back where? I'm literally back in the state I grew up in. Why are Trumpcucks such dumb fucks?

You have to go back.

Ignoring the obvious foreign shill, basically op's pic is proof of the white genocide. 45% of Californians are basically foreigners who don't speak english. That's pretty amazing.

I hate people like you who somehow think that when the U.S. took this land it was somehow filled to the brim with millions upon millions of people speaking their native tongue. When America took the Southwest from Mexico there were barely any Mexicans living here because of how expensive it was, the Anglos were the majority before the Texas revolution by about 10,000 people. Probably same with the French, no occupation and expensive along with the indians murdering everyone. Go fuck yourself and go back to plebbit

Trump must make English the official language and ban all federal funding from being used for illegal English

JEALOUS BITCH MUCH?

So this is a real a problem. It's obvious that we have way too much immigration, I don't think any education person would disagree.

Well that explains this chart then...

Yes the traitorous politicians doomed this country with unfettered third world immigration for decades.

Luckily I have a thing for Latinas.

fuck

Don't post this stuff anymore

it just makes me want to kill myself. Even the white states aren't safe. They'll be coming here next when they destroy the other states. High taxes, crime, and corruption is the future. Enjoy it. Strap in.

Typical shitskin spic "accept me cause I'm kekistani" mentality.
California had less than 100k people when it was admitted to the union. Anglos and Germanics populated California and built it. Shitskins like you flocked to it in the last 50 years to leech off of it.

and asians are way way way underreported

>The absolute state of the Estados Unidos Mexicanos

Get in here. Concrete proof of pedophilia in Hollywood.

We need to bring back Ron Unz.

>presione 2 para inglés