Canadian Identitarian Movement

Any polacks in on the Canadian Identitarian movement? Comments and/or criticisms?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Multiculturalism_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st ive heard if it.

Forsake it's watered down left-to-the-imagination british or french identity and you have no foundation for an identity in Canada.

Canada is a dorky word.

Both flags are pitiable

It's up for grabs, just push over the institution.

2019 will be amazing.
Canada will be a test bed, like it is currently.
Just you wait, madness is coming.

I’ve considered joining up just for fun I’m pretty hard right for their tastes. I’ve contacted them on two separate accounts one asking their thoughts on the JQ which I was promptly banned lol and then on another account where I’m playing their game. I think it would be a good recruiting ground and networking space for right wing thought. What I’ve learned so far for anyone interested is 10$ application fee and what the application entails I haven’t really got their yet. Focusing more on my career right now but I’d like to support and keep this one on the side burner

That leaf ruined that picture

My family is from the old country.
I didn't know there was a movement up there.
It's not surprising, I guess.
You poor faggots are fucked.
I wish the white / French / English / Scot Canadians all the best.
I grew up with "eh" as a mainstay of my background chatter.
The Chinese will not keep it going and I know it.
Please don't succumb to Trudough.
I want something of my childhood to not die.

checked and noted

I kind of like the idea of madness. It would be sanity in regards to what the current Canadian cultural image represents.

looks like a honey pot

> mfw when I walk into the Canadian Identitarian movement and it’s all Indians, Sikhs, Natives and beta by male whites.

Can I turn them into nazis pol?

Couldn’t the same be said about any colonized western culture?

Theoretically if they were similar genetically and had a strong mythology then no. Canada has yet to make it's own. But you cant tell Canadians not to be race mixers degenerates and women dominated cuckolds. So the new identity has to be born the old fashioned way.

SOMEONE SHOP THIS PIC OF TRUDEAU INTO AN SS UNIFORM

Ignore this cuck. Canada is a glorious nation. If you hate it, fucking leave

Why does it look like Overwatch logo?

Coincidence. GI has been operating long before Overwatch was a thing. It's a throwback to the Spartan shields, which had the same symbol.

>not even sure

if you're not 100% certain by now that canada as it exists deserves to die you are a pozzed faggot

gonna be an awful hollow remembrance day this year knowing what all of those noble kids dying amounted two over two successive global conflicts, burn it all down

>tfw 1/8 flip
>right wing, proud of canadian history/culture but know would get sent back by any serious uncuckening movement

I saw one of those posters they put up near george brown college in downtown Toronto. That's all I've seen of them.

> mfw some nation nigger tells me to leave the country my ancestors settled with 0 gibs from government and no help what so ever.

My family is apart of the land now, they immigrated and adapted to the Canadian cultural image. Why can’t you faggot niggers not do the same without gibs? Sucks being a French/British colony that never had a revolution to declare independance.

>Mfw I love French separatism now

>Indians and Sikhs
>Indians and Natives
my head

The only places immigration is a problem here is in the cities, but that's where all the trash lives across the planet. The countryside is still white, and will continue to be that way as long as immigrants and niggers are lazy fuckers. Just move out of the city.

The countryside watch tv and have very scarcely contemplated opinions on most things. They tend to think the best of non-whites. They hate city slickers more but if you asked them to draw what the city slicker looked like it would be a white person.

He's right. National identity in Canada is basically just that we were once a British colony. Regional identity is much stronger and more relevant. Even patriots tend to project their regional identity onto the rest of the country. It would be better to appeal to that.

Is this sanctioned by the European Identitarians? I know they talked about how they don't want their brand on U.S. soil, I'm assuming it's probably the same for Canada

There is no such thing as the Canadian identity. The last hope of any national united was axed with the forging of the Multiculturalism Act, 1971. To be truly Canadian, you must identify as a person of British or French descent, as were, and are the Canadian people.

There is no Canadian identity unless oyu search in your ancestry.

French Canada has the culture and the ROC is trying to steal it because they want so badly new foundation for a new identity apart from being british. Parlez blanc.

No it won't. Liberal win guaranteed

>Multiculturalism Act

what?

Canada is beyond hope. Joining any group like that is a huge waste of time and is just gonna get you doxxed

Canada the most boring country in the world
Or is it that we are so asleep and brainwashed that we miss all the happenings within Canada

I know it sounds stupid for economy and all that but it would be nice if Catalonia triggers Quebec separation at full scale.
They are fed up with pc and refugees

And Alberta separation would be cool so that they dont have to feed all other provinces

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Multiculturalism_Act

presented by: Cuckstin Trudeau Sr.

>Or is it that we are so asleep and brainwashed that we miss all the happenings within Canada
C'mon, Bill 62, nigger. We're spicying things up here, in Québec.

what the F U C K

I have to hand it to the French here they know how to get shit done. Anyone still supporting the British crown is a cucked Muslim loving faggot

Dont blame me for the shitskins ever ethnic diversity they like being conquered apparently

Wait, I don't understand. How Catalonia would trigger Québec independance? They butched up their referendum and calls it legitimate. In my opinion, they fucked up so hard to inspire respect from anyone with a clear political mind that they can't get any support, not even for me, a separatist that likes authority.

Perequation is a bitch,I know. Alberta gives money, but the things is if we are to start counting every fucking shit a province did for the others and call the others to stick to stupid moral owing in hope to trigger a normal processus of solidarity around sutupid oil projects, so Alberta will make even more money and they will have to repay it because perequation... Let's count the beginning of the transcanadian railroad and what Québec did for Canada since the beginning and count the interests... No, that can't work and it counts too far. It's childish. We didn't even sign the new canadian constitutiont! Stop giving us money, for fuck's sake! It's free money basically!

Hold on a second here, it seems this act was proposed by a liberal aka FAGdeau and enacted my a neo con aka Mulroney. You following me here fellow leafs?

You are right and shitskins and bigger are scared shitless to venture into the country without a parade. The problem is most country folk are degenerate as fuck drink all the time and do drugs at work. I’ve family in north ontario, my family is good shit but Christ do those whites act like fucking niggers.

I want separatism to spread throughout the world regardless of the practicality or the controversies
In a world where we are being forced into superstates and race mixing culture cleansing and their obssession with economic political union, how is separatism so bad?

Apparently, they love more our taxes than their own legacy.

Taxes, by the way, that were supposed to be lifted after WWII. Fucking leeches of every damn Canadians, I swear.

And yes, I advocate balkanization me too, but we have to be prepared for the geographical and geopolitical mess it will do to America, since we are not like Catalonia and can call ancestry farther from 400+ years.