Is "MGTOW" just a meme?

Young and middle aged white males no longer care about white women or making white babies, and are now flocking to gooks.
How do we solve this epidemic?

you sohuld be going your own way anyway, regardless of what memes and fads are around lol

nvm you are just prepping the asian bull, go ahead, post your pics of white female asian male couples bro

everything MUST be this way

I think we should drop women completely for the time being and create babies in cows until we can engineer baby women genetically.

There's nothing I'd like more than a thin, normal white woman, but those don't exist in my area.

I haven't seen any white males dating Asians in my town. I see pictures and jews on the internet. I can't speak for anyone else.

No. But it should be.

you could ask out a white guy op but you’ll just continue being a shy roastie too coy to say hello

How am I a jew for wanting to make white babies?

If you really wanted to make white babies the smartest thing would be to donate sperm, for real.

>Jews ruin women
>men don't realise women are ruined
>men believe the jewish tricks that women have souls
>learn the hard way and make MGTOW
It's really just beta reactionary men that fell for the feminist meme themselves. They didnt realise that women had enlarge been ruined by kikes and you need to screen very closely for a good one and be dominant af over them so they don't ever think they can take your shit. My pregnant girlfriend knows, because i told her, that she won't get a cent out of me unless she plays by my rules. There is zero chance she is going to get my money and not have to fuck me/put up with me for it.

I'll just put everything i have in bitcoins and leave the country out of principal.

Yes so a BASED lesiban/negro can buy it right? Kill yourself.

No we don't just need more white children, we need white children who are raised properly. Sperm donors have no say in how their offspring are raised.

>attractive white women
>normal
Better known as the unicorn. Sad but true. Especially in Australia where any girl who isn't fat is crazy and thinks the sun shines out of her vagina because of Jewish/beta male programming that it does.

mgtows are really just men that never had a chance anyways

No, it's the way to go. My goal is to donate my sperm, get a baby and raise it with my male friend I wanna marry (not gays though).

>tfw no gf

Compulsion. By the state, by their fathers, by their husbands, by barring them from economic opportunities. It's how women were kept in line throughout all of recorded history. It's mandatory for civilization to function. There is no other way.

> Is "MGTOW" just a meme?
No. Absolutely not. It is the future. I refuse to be rejected by any women in the future ever again. Let's forge our own paths, brothers.

>flocking to gooks

kek sure.

this
they're just making it socially acceptable and more comforting for themselves

you mean cuckservatives flock to ghooks
mgtows either go monk or they pump and dump

This. Even in Australia we have Muslim women being whores now because their fathers can't stone them to death or honor kill them without life in prison.

Stormfags can’t even change a few divorce laws. Don’t expect them to understand something this complicated.

The majority of Sup Forums nowadays is gen-z faggots and virgin migrants from reddit and [r9k].

You won't get serious discussion on this topic here anymore.

Duh. If every man did it, humanity would die in 80 years.

It's hilarious how these basement dwellers have turned this into a "conscious choice" for themselves.

Women, in general, should be ignored and avoided in professional settings. You should only do business with white males. If your grocery store does not have white males on staff? shop elsewhere. buy a car? no women salesperson. No women plumbers, none of that shit...

Unless a women provides you with access to her reproductive resources, you shouldn't even acknowledge their existence. Women are a collection of walking holes.

Well Sup Forums is more of a series of battles between WN virgins vs. MGTOW virgins.

The former also sometimes bring their racist moms with them.

Just wondering: did you feel deprived of cuddles from women when you were growing up? Have you been diagnosed with anything?