Fiance is non practicing Jew but wants traditional Jewish wedding. Pic is her. This is bullshit right...

Fiance is non practicing Jew but wants traditional Jewish wedding. Pic is her. This is bullshit right? Should I go through with it?

What is she, 50?

I feel fuckin betrayed.

who gives a fuck about the ceremony just make sure to sign that pre nup

Looks like she's spent some time on the penis-go-round.

I don't want any part of that bullshit tho

Asking pol for advice is bullshit, stop being a retard and treat your woman right, if you're a man enough she will take after your interests. Just like my big tiddy jewish american princess. I picked mine up straight out of lib uni and 4 years later she's voting trump, hating niggers and going shooting with me. Again, stop being a faggot and don't ask pol about your jew bitch.

typical kike whoe. pump and dump.

How old is she? 30s? That body is already going downhill and is about to go over a cliff.

How'd u get her so submissive. My fiance is feisty. But she's hot and I love fucking her. I don't want anyone else to have her.

You're extra retarded for sharing your bitch on pol, which makes me think you're just a big fat liar.

She looks like she fucks black men behind your back.

Sounds like you already have an answer.

Just flush yourself down the toilet, quicker and less expensive. Are you ridiculously stupid?

this. fake thread, fake situation. op is either a lonely bored virgin or has a an unattractive gf irl and wants to rp on Sup Forums

By being myself, I'm not a jackass or a dick, but I'm not a push over either, I am tactful in my arguments and cunning in my methods. Studying eastern philosophy helped both of us.

your wife is rozyomallorca, spanish instagram model?

Nice try jew

Holy fuck, I'd marry those Khazar milkers in a heartbeat, whore would be a Christian when I'm done with her.

Hate to break it to you user but she's not white.
>Brown skin
>Brown hair
>Brown eyes

I bet she fucks black men right in front of him.

27. I love her body.

Actually this pic is nice. I like fit women but this looks good. Healthy and plump tits and ass. As for the wedding idk what to tell you. Either put your foot down and draw a line in the sand, or do a "compromise" where you allow certain aspects of the wedding to be jewish. Make her feel like she won and she'll go for it.

Fake if gay

looks like a whore. don't do it. she'll fuck any Chad the moment there's an opportunity.

If she agrees your first born son will be raised Christian

OP confirmed as a larping 14yo virgin with a fetish for large boobs but also in inescapable destiny as an incel with autism who will spend years shitposting on Sup Forums before an unexpectedly early suicide.

Also, stop stealing pics from other people's facebooks.

reminds me of amoraranth off twitch. are both her parents Jewish? praticing?

You're genuinely retarded. Why would I share my real jew girl on pol. Idiot? Answer me. Now. I shared an equally and similar looking hoe.

Sure if you're a new if not leave that bitch. You really want to birth more Jewish spawn?

Nice. You picked it. Good work.
OP further confirmed as a retarded aspie who probably larps as a teen girl to solicit dick pics oline.

Her mother is Jewish. More cultural than religious she says. Still a cultural experience I don't want to have.

Another retard who can't keep track of ID's. Go back to GLP slow skitzo fag.

you let her dress like that? lol user you will let her do anything why you asking us lik dis

well if both were practicing full on kosher jews then she would have the right, imo. but if you don't want it, then be honest and say so. why come here if you made up your mind?

also trips poster was right, any kids she pushes out will count as chosen people. And if she is that hot and you'r not a turbo Chad, you should know what to expect later on.

She can show off. I like it.

WOOD FUCK!

Fake and gay,go back to Sup Forums because that's the place for u

No it's 100% normal.

It's a culture thing. Jews have holidays that aren't necessarily religious. Ethnoreligion.

Go with it or leave her.

I'm a jewish guy who never practices shit, but i'm having a jewish wedding regardless if i marry a christian white, asian woman, or latina.

What? she looks 30 & qt you dipshit.

That dress is fucking hilarious desperate attempt at male attention.

Tell her no. You have to be the man. If you dont have the ability to put your foot down and put a stop to something you dont want, then you are not a man and this jewess will dick you around for years before fucking you over. I know, i dated a jew for years. I figured her jewing out and dumped her. It was my first red pill.

Shes a lot younger in those pics

Why are jews so selfish?

This thread was literally created just to show off pictures of the chick you’re stalking on Instagram.

Sage.

>I like it.
cuck

DOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEETT

>literally using Sun Tzu on your wife

How can I be this based? How to achieve this mode?

Just makes sure she knows you hate pizza.

Jewish women are abusive psychopaths. For the sake of any potential future children, drop the nose.

She likes showing her beefy tiddies in public, don't she.

that is a roastie, showing her body/tits like that

should be in the furnace

If you knew anything to have a traditional Jewish wedding you would have to convert

The question is, will you renounce Christ our Lord ?

gas her u moron

Ya just go through with it. If you don’t she’ll hold it over your head for the rest of your miserable, unfulfilled life. Or your divorce - and even then she may be a nagging ex and hound you to the grave.

Why are you with a jew? Are you insane? Dont you realize your children will inherit the satanic jew genes, and they must be killed too

You achieve it by not achieving anything.

Are you crazy? Your kids will be Jews. (Oh yeah, they will. If she's pushing for the wedding, your kids will DEFINITELY be raised Jews. And then you're going to be under pressure to convert, yourself. Is it worth throwing away your salvation to an eternity in hell for ANY woman? Because that's exactly what you will do if you convert.)

do it you fucking dumb ass

also dubz

>Still a cultural experience I don't want to have.
why not?

what's wrong with being part of the elite jewish class that rules the world?

She will cheat on you 100%

Source: Had sex with married jewish women

goy her, hot jewish women are to be married and then the jewishness fucked out of them. The children should be 100% non-jewish.

This is the worst idea I've heard in awhile. What part of wants Jewish traditions is non-practicing? You will be stuck raising little kikes that you won't even recognize as your own.

where in 2001 did you find this picture

>apple
>look on face
>side burns

I play along with the bait thread and add....Tell that isn't in Israel?

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

RARE

Those tits are probably worth it

Why would you even consider marrying a jew you retard. Unless you're a jew yourself. Well if that's the case then I guess you don't mind being a cuck. Most jews are.

>marrying a Kike slut

wrong board mate

>rozyomallorca
Looked her up, thank you. I now have to beat my dick until I can no longer feel pain.

Nice try op not your grill

>she's not white.
He already said she's jewish.