Okay, so I can understand how excessive fan-service can get annoying...

Okay, so I can understand how excessive fan-service can get annoying, but I know people who will refuse to give an anime a chance if there's any at all. Are they being stupid or am I just a dirtbag?

I'm not quite sure I understand the purpose of your thread. Do you feel so insecure you need the validation of others to affect your opinion? Why not ask the people that think this way directly why they think this way. Why not just have a fun thread? Here you can use my OP:

>HOTD is one of the best anime however. >Season 2 literally when?

Because Fan service reminds them that they're watching a children's show.

Sometimes it's not the fanservice itself, more that the mere presence of fanservice is a good indication that the series is not your taste. If they've seen enough anime to be able to make an educated guess at what they will or won't like, there's nothing wrong with it.

BOOB SNIPING

Maybe those people watch anime with other people?
I certainly wouldnt watch fan service shows with others

>or am I just a dirtbag?
No, user. You're just not gay.

Anti-Gravity Bullet-Dodging Boob-Physics

correct me if I'm wrong, but would a round of that caliber from that rifle fuck her up even if it was a near miss?

one of my favorite parts of the show. the fanservice in HotD wasn't even boner inducing, it was hilarious and that's why I loved it.

WHERE
ARE
MY
FUCKING
BUS SLUUUUUUUUTS

>giving this piece of shit a chance

you're both stupid and a dirtbag

BUS SLUUUUUUUUTS

I want one.

they are lying. everyone who watches anime also watches ecchi at a minimum.

HOTD and Kill la Kill is the only fan service-y anime that I watch. Beyond that it just doesn't grab my interest

>disliking excessive fanservice
Fine. It's not for everyone.
>straight-up avoiding shows because you know there's some fanservice in them
Fine. You know best what you like.
>straight-up avoiding shows that have fanservice and then bitching about them
Retarded.

/thread

No fuck you
Worship the left.

B-But Rei is clearly the superior choice

ROACHES ARE FUCKING GROSS
But for real, she's just a bitch. At least Saya is just a spoiled Tsungirl with a secret soft side.
She's marriage material.

they're both shit choices, though.

superior taste coming through.

Your wish is my command.

People are willing to go through different doses of it. The more sense it makes contextually the more acceptable it is. Casca is naked for huge swaths of her scenes in Berserk, but it fits with the story. Them showing big titted bimbos and panty shots just for the sake of it comes off as vapid for some people. Though there are some people who get titillated at just about everything and revel in it, and there are super prudish people who vehemently hate displays of human sexuality and look down upon others for enjoying it. Both are annoying to deal with.

>Saeko
Go to bed

>The pyscho murderer rape bait waifu
user. Come on now, pack that silliness in.

How soon until we get to the obligatory parroting dozens of different reasons why HOTD was abandoned with zero source whatsoever?

doesn't work like that

Pink and Psycho were the only good characters.
Spinoff with just them when?

Never ever. It makes me sad.

>tfw she will never teach you how to use a sword

She'll teach you where to sheath it

How the fuck does this thing just end, but other stupid fucking moe shit keeps pumping out the ass every fucking month jesus fuck.

You think she would be open to a threesome with Pink?

I honestly can't see anyone complaining about HOTD, when every single zombie flick in hollywood is always about the sex and the gore, I think HOTD did a fine tribute to the classic zombie movies.

>sex
You're thinking about slasher movies. Movie zombies movies are gory as shit, but sex is rarely every a big thing

DO NOT FUCKING TEASE ME LIKE THIS user

This.
Although they always throw in the stray boob from a torn shirt.

>Sex
Nope, it's quit rare actually.

>Nudity
Well, this one happens a lot.

I think I choose the wrong words, I didn't exactly mean "sex", but "suggestive", or "very sexy".

Ah yes. The stray boob. My great grandfather lost his eye that way.

>nipple slips and panty shots trigger me
>rape scenes dont

why are airheads my favorite character type?

I don't know why. they're just so cute, even when its hilariously detrimental to the situation.

Disgusting.

Why won't they just announce the cancellation for this series. It's obvious the two guys don't want to work on it anymore, it'll be better for all of us instead of giving us this minuscule of hope that one day, it'll make a return. There is no hope. No season 2, never ever.

Unfortunately, keeping it on the back burner is what's best for them, should they ever need to fall back on something. But I would still like a definite comment on the series.