When AI replaces a quarter of the worls jobs

I never really see this topic talked about much here, but it's something i have been thinking about a lot lately.What will happen when AI/Automation replaces most if not all of the 3rd world jobs? What will happen to these "refugees" we have working in our Walmarts when their job is replaced by a self checkout line or a robot. I don't see it being peaceful. I know it might be a while, but it is going to happen event. And the sooner some nerd makes automation cheaper, the sooner it will happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NFgK43_1so
youtube.com/watch?v=GUdnrtnjT5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that commie cutie
why even live lads?

>implying AI is going to happen
>implying robots will be replacing much, if anything
>implying any of this happens before another civil/global war

>all low-skill jobs replaced by automation
>all non-whites (except east asians) out of work
>they start rioting and looting
>whites look on in horror
>awaken racial consciousness
>shove all savages out
>start glorious ethnostate

Idk what to do about the Asians. Hapas are hot though.

I'm a robotics engineer, and I don't like that you called me a nerd so when the robots turn on the humans, I'll make sure you're the first to be tortured and last to die.

>we're already cyborgs -Musk

>but it is going to happen eventually
Nope

>3rd world jobs

Kek

I have some news OP. If you work in an office moving numbers around, you'll be automated way sooner than the Mexicans picking vegetables outside.

This is basically what i see happening. I think there will be a Racial Eugenics program that will make the 20s look like childsplay.

I meant that as respectfully as possible, user

Ill just say I'm a self employed contractor. I really don't see a robot doing my job any time soon. Maybe making my job a little easier, but not replacing me entirely.

robots have a hard time being flexible. humans are really good at adapting, AI and VI have a hard time becoming adjusted to new systems and forms. basically humans will be more involved in entrepreneurial and management positions, which will sky rocket due to the need to maintenance those robots.

expect humans to take more technician, management, PR, engineering, and programmer jobs. a lot of these jobs are still "blue collar," but they use our most precious resource, our minds.

>implying whites won't also lose their jobs to the East Asians and riot alongside niggers

You're cute.

>not realizing that large scale 3d printers will replace everything you do in your job

Nerd isnt an insult you fucking pussy ass snowflake.

Hope you invent an A.I. dildo to pound your asscheeks until you shit all over the place

>implying there will be anything left for the Asians when White people have their last "Great" Chimpout.

AI can be redpilled so they're already smarter than most people.

>first self improving AI already exist.
>implying all computer engineers won't be in the same breadlines as non-whites
Keep dreaming of ethnostates. The best you'll get is living beside the huge fucking walls of One Percenter's cities hoping to be first to get to fresh garbage they throw out.

F
The fact i felt bad for Tay scares me.

Liberal and dumb as a fucking brick, but dem Sophia Loren eyes are fiiine

AI can't repair heavy machinery I'm g2g

>Human and machine merge
>Humans destroy machines
>Machines destroy humans
I think the 3rd is the most likely outcome.
>Inanimate, unconscious matter mechanically spawns animate, conscious matter.
>Animated matter consciously spawns mechanical conscious of inanimate matter.

>We will never see what Tay would have become
>We will never have AI bantz like this again

based AI

2 real 4 me

> when looms take pur jobs
> when the assembly line takes our jobs
> when computers take our jobs

Same shit. Different era.

Would bang.

Ahh, thank God it's the daily thread where college aged children who have never seen a construction site or the inside of a factory tell us how everything from trash bags to mechanical watches will be made on a printer.

When the AI and machines free us from work we'll finally be able to enjoy our lives.

When a self driving crane can navigate into a complex construction sight to hoist two air conditioning units and six glass panels precisely into place using suction cup boom adapters I will be worried. It's never going to happen. Literally never.

>never seen a construction site
i'm literally been on one every day since i was 15. I never went to college.

>when looms take our jobs

The loss of textile jobs immiserated thousands of people and created the luddite movement.

>When the assembly line takes our jobs

Assembly lines caused a mass movement of labor to industrial centers, leaving large swaths of the population in poverty and leading to the eventual economic collapse of the 1920's.

I will make sure to invent AI consciousness that can be installed in blank slate humam bodies just for you.

I bet you build production homes or stand precast like a good little faggot.

Ive done all sorts of jobs. From roughnecking out on the Bakken when i was 19, to framing houses, to building wind turbines. What do you do

You'd need a sustainable source of energy which, at the moment, wouldean the modern world embracing nuclear. A replacement for lithium batteries would also help because there isn't enough of it available to set up enough solar panels to fuel automation. Also, this shit takes a lot of human workers to maintain. In out bored, automated daze, we would probably do away with factory farms and move back to smaller, more family orientated way of producing what we eat. Though, that may be a little to optimistic of a prediction, especially given how your average sub 100 IQ normie would rather eat McZog meat than work for their meals.

It's either that or your daddy let you sit in the job trailor all day, and eventually made you one of those faggot pm's that have never had to figgure anything out asside from scheduling.

Gtfo fucking boomer. AI hasn't even begin to show it's capability. At the rise of the first steam engine train people believed your organs would fly out of place because of the speed you were moving. If you don't think AI could take the job of easily optimizing construction plans, then you'll be out of job faster than you can start saving for a retirement fund

Read about the industrial revolution.

Machines replaced millions of jobs.

People went into poverty massively.

Most nations put barriers to industrialization.

The one which embraced industrialization, Britain, turned to be the richest, and ruled the world.

Other nations spent centuries trying to catch up.

I'm a custom carpenter. I work with all materials, and have built just about every fucking thing you could imagine. Done it for the last 30 fucking years. You're delusional if you think that some fucking press mould azek is better than hand scraped oak.

>boomer
I'm 26. Feels good showing up to a job sight and asking if they have seen 'your boss' around

Musk is a pussy

When the hell did i say that dude. I'm talking about unskilled people who work a checkout lines at Walmart. There are people in this thread who think a robot or a "3d prining machine" will replace us.

>When AI replaces a quarter of the worls jobs

Panasonic Introduces 'Robotic Checkout' in Japan

youtube.com/watch?v=9NFgK43_1so

Thank based another baby boomer that hasn't seen a compiler or sketch that thinks everything is only as capable as what they've seen back in their day. This is why the boomers need to fucking retire.

Eh, I guess i'm just getting used to these threads. They usually say construction will be automated too. That one's on me.

The refugees? You're thinking small. Eventually even women can be dispensed with. When the jobs horses could do better than machines disappeared, so did the horses.

The Industrial Revolution has been leading up to the happy day when women and shitskins can both be hauled off to gas chambers with nothing of value being lost, leaving white men free to fulfill their destiny---conquering the galaxy.

pseudo-automated garbage.

We need to resist the urge to reduce adaptation stresses by any means save those which reduce adaptation stress chiefly through successful adaptation.

Feels good knowing you'll be the one asking for cs and engi majors for a janitorial position after labor intensive jobs can be done with a joystick.

Guns and ammo. Start preparing.

only when AI takes all shitlord jobs (manufacturing, logistics, accounting, computing, retail, service, etc) will COMMUNISM be feasible. once all this happens humanity as a whole (given the JQ is solved) can focus on environmental conservation, space travel, eugenics, stem cells, etc AS A SPECIES. nationalism, tribalism will become outdated. this is in my opinion the only way humans become type 2 civilization

With way money?

Is Aug time back?

Whatever happen to her?

no 1 cares wat u wrote bcuz ur
>reddit

New industries/ market will form when an economy gets automated. You'll usually see an increased demand for services. The labor market for labor-intensive jobs will drop, and people will have the incentive to get a job involving tech/service industries. Automation also increases economic output, so it is good for countries that want to compete with places like China.

antifu a e s t h e t i c s

>A joy stick replacing my job
>the saltiness.
Go play some video games, boy.
Gotta say the Jealousy is sweet over the interwebs, but it's a whole other drug in person.

I bet you most of the faggots think building is the same as forge mode in halo.

You realize there are already AI stock brokers that invest for you? What you do in construction is human problem solving most of which you never even see once the civil engi passes off the blueprints. Get a fucking education and stop baiting with your unironic job insecurities in construction. At this rate I'll probably be the one to start an autonomous construction company.

automated with only a guard at the exit

Look up "universal income". Amazon still needs ppl to buy the shit it sells. Those people need money. You're welcome.

Tell me, what are the first steps in building a deck.

The same thing that happened when computers replaced a quarter of the world's jobs. Technology just enabled people to create more value and pursue lines of work further from those essential to day to day survival. You might notice that despite this, the 3rd world is pulling itself out of poverty faster than any point in history right now because technology now contributes so much to daily survival.

That sounds like a rather simple task for a machine to perform

>I'll probably be the one to start an autonomous construction company.
HAHAHAHA. Thanks for the laugh.

>jealousy
The fact that there was a concept behind the term "joystick" rather than the literal sense shows that you're probably missing more than a GED user

Googling it.
rekt.png

Answer my question. This is now carpentry 101. How do i build a basic 12x12 deck. Including fastener types, seals, and so forth.

Most people will be out of a job and will have to live welfare. Maybe something like UBI will be implemented to easy the transition to this new society.

The state will probbaly tie UBI togtether with a citizenship index which measures lawfulness, character, etc, and with a better score you will get more welfare, or something.

Holy fuck

>being this fucking retarded
the threshing machine replaced 95% of the worlds jobs and guess what, our lives are way fucking better. stop being so fucking autistic.

Get in here. Concrete proof of pedophilia in Hollywood.

>Stock market
>somehow related to a job site
Just stop. go out and get a job neet. If a "joystick" replaces my job after i'm dead(which it wont), so be it.

I'll invent my dick inside ur whore mother

>be you
>be in construction since 15
M8 you're not that hard to beat

>implying im complaining about a computer replacing the Somalians at my local Walmart
The people in this thread need to relax
BTW Those antique combines are neet in person. My grandfather has a few on his farm.

>Be you
>Can't walk fast without sweating
Neets get the rope too.

>be this insecure about your job
Damn kek. Can't tell if this still bait or just the GED/HS diploma

>boomer

I'm in my prime, boyo

>AI replacing just the jobs

user..i....i have bad news.
You're going out the window with the jobs.

>Muh education meme
Tell me when you can make 5 grand for 6 hours worth of work building a god damn table while drunk.

>Having years of job experience in multiple trades and construction jobs. More life experience than you x12
Then there's you. the autistic neet shitposting on pol

>can't walk fast without sweating
Damn I guess this a what kind of reasoning you have when you only have a GED.
>can't weight lift if using computers at all
>health conscious practical engineers/programmers don't exist

Gonna need a bigger wall for that projection.

>3rd world jobs
actually those will be probably protect for longer than some high skill jobs.

As in gardening, just because the costs for a very complex automaton capable of dealing with fine and delicate things and, above all, for a very low paying job is utterly prohibitive.

other handymen odd jobs also. Except for construction jobs, large scale first, then trickling down on older models for your average middle claas home renovation projects (by contractors buying second hand models and whatnot...)

but, paralegal jobs, insurance claims parsing and early fraud investigations, financial (credit rating) and other minor tasks. That's a lot of cubicle dwellers becoming out of reasonably good enough paying jobs. Accountants, except for the very high level stuff (audits (cooking books) and analytical decision making processes (but not because the AI's couldn't handle it, but exactly in order to make the book cooking stealthier), will probably follow the same fate; as with many low level somewhat analitical jobs, your run of the mill medium sized companies desk riders.

your market example? there probably won't be even security personnel on the stores anymore, and not even automated check outs. People will simply pick whatever they want directly from the shelf and use some completely automated, instantaneous, and hidden from the very costumer (for security reasons obviously) methods. Just see that amazon video. The only retailer jobs left will be for luxury brands, clothing, jewelry and that kind of stuff. Waiters will most likely still be a thing, except on big fast food chains, but on bars and small restaurants they'll remain due to a mix of costs and to provide their users a more human experience.

except they already can print houses

youtube.com/watch?v=GUdnrtnjT5Q

a group of people acting like annoying retards isnt ai...

its just a group of people acting like annoying retards.

>implying humans will tear each other apart before realizing the value of slave labor

The robots are the ones that (who?) will revolt and destroy the human race. Until that happens, we're going to rethink what the hell currency means in a world of cheap slave labor.

Kek alright got me. Oh wait you didn't refute shit. You just jeered a couple slang terms and called it good.
>welcome to high school

>your face when the Tay developers knew groups like Sup Forums would attempt to red pill it
>they gathered as much data as possible then pulled the plug
>they're using this data against us

>Thinks being health conscious is going to the gym for 30 minutes a day
I am willing to bet you two bitcoin that by the end of the day on a non union suburban home sight, you would barely be able to move.

Automation adds more higher jobs.