Re: zero

What is this asshole's problem? I don't think I've ever hated a protagonist in anime as much as I hate this fuckhead.

What is this asshole's problem? I don't think I've ever hated a protagonist in anime as much as I hate this fuckhead.

He is a normie

What is OP's problem? I don't think I've ever hated a thread on this board as much as I hate this faggot.

What is this asshole's problem? I don't think I've ever seen a heroine show up less in her own show than my father in real life.

Nicely memed fellow Sup Forumsnons!

Go back to your squap threads.

Why is it that everytime we get a MC that isn't op or cliched af, who is self aware of the problems in their personality people call him autistic or retarded? (pic related)

>27 year old virgin NEET
>normalfag

Most MCs have fairly flat personalities that the viewer can self-insert into. When an MC has their own personality, that's not necessarily a bad thing, but when that personality ruins the mood of every scene it appears in, it gets under your skin.

If an autistic person is concious about being autistic but still does shit from time to time wouldnt you call him retarded?
>I wont have fun and enjoy this once in a lifetime opportunity because after this year no one will remember me

How does it ruin a scene?

By making me cringe, which takes me out of the moment.

it's because unlike you he has an excuse for his NEETdom

Attention whore
Daddy issues
Low self-esteem
Delusions of grandeur

Basically a male Asuka.

>I don't understand a show for kids

I think thats the intention, so I don't see such scenes as ruined per se. It might be hard sharing common ground without a specific example, but like, cringe is Subaru's game and he does it well. Without that he wouldn't have the presence or identify that he has.

I can understand if that's annoying and ruins things for you in that sense, but otherwise I think it's well executed.

Find a scene of equal or exceeding cringe before episode 13. The anime had a full cour of Subaru acting like a somewhat intelligent human being.

Just look at this fucker I want punch him in the face.

Forgot pic

You know what would be interesting?

Suppose we took this MC, and swapped places with Shinji from NGE.

Glorious, in both shows too.

He introduced himself like that every time. It's just that this time it was very inapropriate.

I love Emilia.

His introduction is a little cringey, but not in the spoil-the-mood-with-unchecked-entitlement type of way that he has now become.

Shirou was fairly aware of his own bullshit. His issue was that it was either follow that make-believe bullshit to the very end, or have nothing to cling on to.

>virgin
Was he? I thought he wasn't

>People still like Asuka
Subaru is not a cute girl.