A Jackson Police Department file booking photograph of Freedom Rider Joan Trumpauer provided by the Mississippi...

>A Jackson Police Department file booking photograph of Freedom Rider Joan Trumpauer provided by the Mississippi Department of Archives and History, taken on June 8, 1961. 19-year-old Duke University student and part-time secretary in the Washington office of Senator Clair Engle of California, Trumpauer arrived in Jackson, Mississippi to take part in the June 4, 1961 Mississippi Freedom Ride. She and eight others were promptly arrested and refused bail. Trumpauer served three months in jail, later enrolling in traditionally black Tougaloo college, which had just started accepting white students.

Why do some women have such a strong desire to ruin society?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/npr-history-dept/2015/10/22/450221328/american-women-who-were-anti-suffragettes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck, nothing has changed, has it?

Let me guess she married a nigger and had a dozen niglets. Bet she got a nice job distributing dem programs and advocated for gibs for her children.

Theres nothing more destructive than optimism.

she's a qt

Nope. She married a lucky white man and had 5 white kids. Hippocratic jew.

Probably a completely fabricated story. The mugshot looks staged, fampai.

>hippocratic

The Freedom Riders did nothing wrong. Ross Barnett is burning in hell.

>conservative movement oppose abortion rights and equal pay legislation
>surprised when women end up supporting the far left
Most women are not philosophically deep creatures. If you openly oppose their immediate self-interest, they will support your opponents, even if the policies of your opponents will doom them in the long run.

>t. Christcuck

>Most women are not philosophically deep creatures. If you openly oppose their immediate self-interest, they will support your opponents, even if the policies of your opponents will doom them in the long run.
Females currently supporting Islam sort of debunks your theory. In reality, women are just cunts and are naturally disposed towards destroying civilization. Similarly, on the small scale they do their best to burden everyone around them.

Being fucked mercilessly by dominant alphas and living as breeding sows is entirely within their self interest

Fucking hell christcucks and their anti-abortion stance. Abortion is great! Non-whites have abortion rates at higher rates!

The nationalists can appeal to a woman's desire for safety if they dropped the abortion bullshit.

If you want to feel better you should see what she turned into

because overly large cunts need appropriate implements to feel anything.
All former whores marry black guys. :P

cringe

>In the spring of 1960, Mulholland participated in her first of many sit-ins. Being a white, southern woman, her civil rights activism was not understood. She was branded as mentally ill and was taken in for testing after her first arrest. Out of fear of shakedowns, Mulholland wore a skirt with a deep, ruffled hem where she would hide paper that she had crumpled until it was soft and then folded neatly. With this paper, Mulholland was able to write a diary about her experiences that still exists today. In this diary, she explains what they were given to eat, and how they sang almost all night long. She even mentioned the segregation in the jail cells and stated, "I think all the girls in here are gems but I feel more in common with the Negro girls & wish I was locked in with them instead of these atheist Yankees."

>I feel more in common with the Negro girls & wish I was locked in with them instead of these atheist Yankees.

cringe is not a downvote, t_d

She's really cute

cringe

>some
the rule, not the exception

>Why do some women have such a strong desire to ruin society?
because their dads neglected them and didn't make a good relationship and they surrogate this experience onto society

She probably took a ton of black snake moan on her freedom ride for the brothas down in de dirty Souf.

fucking kek

This is why I only care about superior 2D women

>Dex

>be me
>walking down street with qt Aryan gf
>pass by BMWF couple
>girl friend turns head and says "eww"
>says she thinks racemixing between white women and black men is a gross downgrade
Not all women are traitors user. The most important thing is that men protect women. It is certainly men who should be in charge of women, but women are part of securing that sacred hierarchy, because they are not our slaves. They have to feel they are safe and provided for. Part of them wanting the right to vote was that they felt they could get more if they could have a say, and they also wanted to feel they are our equal. We need women leading women in women's organizations telling them that men's importance is in politics and business, and women's is in the family and community. These women did exist too.
npr.org/sections/npr-history-dept/2015/10/22/450221328/american-women-who-were-anti-suffragettes

Christcuckoldry

Are you disabled or some shit?

I remember when I was a kid we just called them retards, then it became mentally challenged and now mentally disabled. I hate liberals

They hate their white father, thus white men are evil, thus the society built by white men is evil and must be undermined. Usually molested but not always. Some are just spoiled sheltered rich bitches who have been brainwashed.

>and now mentally disabled
I think you mean "uniquely capable" bro

True American

i didn’t ask for these feels...

Christianity is a plague on this earth. Even Those Faggot LARPing Pagans arent this bad.....