“You handed the ID card to me like you wanted to use it as a weapon and throw it at me.”

>Officer receives call about a hiswtoman on her bike with similar colored clothing, looking into driveways
>Enough for an officer to search her
>Accuses her of handing over her ID in a violent manner as if she were going to attack him

I thought when officers did little jokes like this, they did it to niggers. After all.. you could get any nigger and they'd likely have done something wrong. Not like an officer would be tried for it.

But a white woman on her bike? Pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=gRfgOTX5Srw Happens around 1:05 if you're lazy
archive.is/oyBvl local news

Alternative news: archive.is/yfhFW some activism site that wrote about it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_David_Smith_killings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's a piece of trash and she deserves what she got.

Remember. Don't talk to police
They're just building cases against you.
They're not your friends
You wont be cool to them.

You don't remember
You don't know
You forgot

Don't make it easy for them

>white
>doing nothing wrong
>deserves the nigger treatment

I love watching government agents fuck people over while our country prepares to go bankrupt over WW3 boyoyoyo

She looks exactly like the type of cunt that scopes out vehicles/houses to steal shit. The bike just completes the picture. I mean yeah the cop is a total fag, but she's probably guilty anyways

>she looks like a thief
>probably guilty anyways

What are you talking about, neighbor?

Well Sup Forums probably does love this kind of shit. These threads get little attention. But, when a kike decides to parade a violent nigger around after he's been shot by police, Sup Forums falls for it and contributes. In a way, they're focusing on niggers and ignoring white people who are abused. Successful, no

>Officer receives call about a hiswtoman on her bike with similar colored clothing, looking into driveways

People don't just get random claims of this. She's most likely an addict, and this sort of behaviour is common. Especially on bicycle.

She looks like a girl who broke no laws

Can someone explain to a retard (me) why looking at driveways is bad?

You can't even talk about police overreach on 8pol or youll get banned as a nigger sympathizer

It's to scope out shit to steal. Basic druggy trash recon

>People don't just get random claims of this

People call 911 for random shit all the time, especially if someone is glancing at houses. Big deal, illegal in your province but not in the land of the free.

You need a license to turn your head.

They're a controlled opposition. It's pretty clear.

A nigger sympathizer would be one who allows our poor white women to be arrested and raped by untrained agents of the state

have you ever read a police blotter? It’s full of stuff like this. I think I’d look from place to place if I was riding around a neighborhood too, legal as fuck and I’m white.

People get beaten and extorted by the law. Why does this bitch getting hit with an id card matter at all.

People with no problems shouldnt be allowed into the news or cringe shit like this happens.

Damn buddy, to you it's a competition of who's more abused than the other one.

What's the blue stuff on the rock?

I've literally always complied with police and only have gotten one traffic ticket. The cop was a nigger on a motorcycle, who was hiding behind a bush on a corner.

what a lying sack of shit

It doesn't happen to all of us, that's for sure. Especially with minor traffic stops. I've never been in a situation where the police was called because someone thought I appeared suspicious, but that's when most of us would be caught off guard if being nice and quickly handing over our ID isn't enough.

LYING? Who?!

I once was taking some night photography in a small western Colorado town in the bushes on the side of the road. I probably looked sketch as fuck. Cops called me over, I complied, we talked about photography, and they even pointed out a better spot to me.

>why do humans that are given power over others act like trash XDDDD
you cant even blame them, this is human behavior 101

I mean if you are complaining about a card being thrown at you hard, you've lost your right to complain about anything in life because you have obviously never had any actual problems before.

An unlicensed teen drove my car. Cop told me I should try the back roads next time if I were to teach him to drive.

My friend's mother went to jail for 2 hours when she left a box of kitty litter or possibly detergent in her cart on the way out of the grocery store.

A nigger killed a child in a nearby area a few months back in an area that's never patrolled. Hm..

Well you're completely wrong, and also what?

R u saying op is the girl talking about herself in the third person?
Mental illness

She looks like a crazy femnazy ready to burst out and false accuse. We all know women are the scum of the earth...

Im on the officer's side.

I'm sorry but i'm not. Ive had cops threaten me and tell me not to return to where I work. This is nothing but a vapid bitch that broke her nail.

>facial piercings

You need to be able to understand how english works before posting.

Was the kid a nigger?

this. smug, whiny bitch.

maybe dont look like a scumbag criminal and act sketchy when riding through somewhere that you stick out like a sore thumb in and then give the cops attitude.

Asking the important questions.

Thibk and choose :
We have :
1 member of the police
and
1 member of the everlying gender.

Who is it most probably, user ?

>She looks guilty

Retard.

>Whaa I've had it worse

>"I'm late for work"
>"First time riding bike to work"
>slowly peddling around a neighborhood looking at shit, was there long enough that someone got through to dispatch, dispatch relayed to officer and the officer found her
somethings a bit off

I don't know about you but when I'm biking to work and I'm late, I'm doing a good 15-18 mph not looking at houses

>everlying gender
I'm stealing this.

I clearly can’t speak English or use sarcasm, it’s just a shame that’s all

HELLO 911? THERES A WHITE GIRL ON A BIKE LOOKING DOWN DRIVEWAYS

who does this?

Anyone can phone in a police report out of fear, it's up to the responding officer to determine if she's actually "sketchy" (nigger terminology). "Looks guilty".. she's white.

>assuming accurate call
>assuming officers aren’t near in the suburbs

Why be dumb?

Old people usually. It's not usually enough to arrest, but now you know that a phone call is enough to get a white girl arrested.

>Act like a cunt right from the start
>Cop makes shit difficult for you
Wow stop the presses.

This is actually a pretty effective divide & conquer thread.
Well played, shills.
You win this round.

You're not obligated to be happy while accused.

There's not a lot of them in this thread as there usually is

Pretty much this. I know people are going to LARP like they know anything about the calls the police receive, but they don't get that many random calls about people on bikes looking in driveways.

Easy way to avoid being put in cuffs:
>Stop when prompted to stop
>Speak clearly and calmly with politeness
>Don't go, "UGHHHHHHHHHHH," when they ask you to do something
>Show them respect so that they have no reason to take a potentially bad day out on you

I'm not defending the officer in the video, he's obviously being dramatic and may have had some personal problems, but she made herself a target for this kind of thing when she started being an uppity cunt.

Also, units aren't all over the fucking streets, most platoons only have 5-6 cars out at a time per district which could be any size depending on the area.

Source: I'm a cop.

Oh look, thats precisely what happened.

>calmly with politeness
>don't complain or express frustration

I don't understand why you find it hard to understand why people disagree with you.

the only thing she should be stopped for is not wearing a fucking helmet.

old boomers with no fucking life who want to feel important for 5 minutes because none of their mentally abused and physically neglected children or grandchildren visit them any more for reasons they can't comprehend due to senility.

Lol that’s not at all what happened.

I get upset in tense situations.. should I stiffen up and smile instead?

There are so many stories from old people who lose their mind and file the most paranoid reports.

The theft reports you hear about in local news sometimes can be hilarious. The smallest things, I tell ya.

She wasn't accused of shit until she replied to him asking her where she's from with indignation. Cop immediately switched gears after that.

show me what a police state looks like

this is what a police state looks like!

Yes, you should assert selfcontrol.

I can sense, youre a female, not only since getting your shit together seems a totally freign and alien thing to you,
But also from your previous responses.

Would bet an ounce of gold that im right.

Boot licking scum.

I'm not talking about myself, I'm just saying to avoid it in any way with any person.

There are plenty of shit heads that shouldn't be officers out there, but that's just how it is when the job isn't exactly first on the list of goals for people. There's a shortage of people applying for almost every city's department.

I really don't give a shit one way or another so long as I don't get shot or stabbed. So far I've avoided that.

I mean it's not a tense situation if you aren't guilty. I wish people would just relax most of the time, you being nervous and darty only makes me more nervous about what you could potentially be hiding.

Everyone always envisions scumbags as these loud ass people that you just KNOW are gonna try something, it's not. It's the quiet as a mouse humble ones that almost always have the biggest histories when you pull it up on the computer. I've ran histories on more past murderers that were under 150 lbs than I have on ones that were 200lb 6'4" bearmode monsters.

What about it? I don't think it's normal to accuse one of being violent with an ID.

>the cops are always right
>no matter what, the cops are always right

Why the hell does he seemed surprised and offended that she isn't happy about him harassing her? Even if he has a good reason to harass her, he's still harassing her.

Being a cop is like being a tax inspector or a vet. Even when you're doing a necessary job as well as you can, don't expect to be greeted with smiles and thankyous. And don't get pissy about it when people aren't happy to see you, you knew what your job was when you took it and you're getting paid to be there. If you want to act like a martyr about something go work for free at a soup kitchen, then you get to take offence when your customers treat you like shit.

Self control, but also happy, while being accused. That’s all wrong lmao

thats some crazy bad luck if you're white
Black Lies Matter has one point, and one point only: that nigs are considered "suspicious by default."
this is totally earned and there is an archetype more specific than "black male" that gets targeted - one with certain postures and mannerisms.
white people who have certain postures and mannerisms can be "suspicious by default" as well IMO.
thats not to say your shitty situations werent shitty, but i go running through the neighborhood all the time and look in people's garages the whole time. never once have the cops been called, and if they had, i would be long gone by the time they arrived because i went along my way without bothering anyone.

kek jesus Christ, do they give you no people training? Lots of people get nervous around cops and figures of authority even while innocent. It's literally a natural behaviour

At least you don't agree with these officer's actions. I wish people would be calm, but they will always respond in so many different ways. It's not good if someone out there is going as far as to say

assert total self control, and to shame them if they can't handle the situation.

Checked
>Assault with a dangerous identification. It's an actionable offense now.

>Even when you're doing a necessary job as well as you can, don't expect to be greeted with smiles and thankyous.

This.
Everyone one is "Blue Lives Matter" until they see Red & Blue lights in their review mirror.
Interacting with Cops is most often the worst moment of anyone's day unless the day was REALLY REALLY shitty that had something that could top being pulled over.

As a guy online that wants the entirety of the DNC eliminated in extrajudicial killings, I say thank you for your service.

>in their review mirror.
in their rear view mirror*

If she wasn't stopping at driveways looking into people's shit, and just riding her bike straight to work like she said, she would have been long gone and nowhere near the neighborhood anymore when the cop showed up. She was still there because she wasn't just riding through, she was trying to find shit to steal.

ACAB
All Cops Are Bastards

Why are you so certain about whatever that caller was reporting over the phone?

>What about it?
He gave her a hard time because she was a cunt. She wasn't arrested, she wasn't fined, she was told to go fuck herself in unspoken terms.
Nobody - police included - is obligated to deal with your bullshit.

At first they came for the niggers
And I supported it because I have no foresight
Then they came for the progressive women
And I was overjoyed because r9k pozzed my brain
Then they came for me
And the mainstream was overjoyed because I am larping as a nazi
And ZOG was overjoyed because I larped as a nazi instead of rejecting obvious controlled opposition
And wall street was overjoyed because 16 years after OWS the course had finally been corrected and bipartisan corruption was once again status quo
And now Im progressive because I was sufficiently lobotomised with magnets to fit in

Yeah, that is what I was thinking. Even if the officer was close by it probably took him at least 10 minutes to arrive. The fact that she was still on the same street in the same neighborhood all that time later means she wasnt just riding throuh on the way to work, she was casing houses. Cops arent dumb. They know this. He was hoping to catch her on an outstanding warrant because looking at properties in and of itself isnt a crime so he had nothing to pin on her. The whole 'ID as a weapon' comment was just him being a typical dick cop on a power trip.

This is how an angry kid would describe it but that's not what happened.

Your nonexisting ability ro reason and the fact that u didnt address the 'female' part of my response, confirms and consolidates that youre female.

So let me replace the thinking part for you ( since u sadly cant ) :
Noone was accused of anything.

Sure, i understand, that a being born without a brain ( ability to reason -> only able to react instinctively, like an animal, zeto ability to alter behaviour ) ) , cannot and will never understand that.

Noone was being accused of anything.
The officer just asked wuestions, trying to find out and assess the situation.

But sure your brain will never be able to comprehend. Your an animal, a woman, a subhuman in the regard that u have no selfcontrol, no reason, no civility, all those things that make what we call humans n civilisation.

Man, i frown onto u lesser-humans these days...

>riding anything besides a gas guzzling 20 gallons per 100 miles truck gets you arested in murrica

top kek

I don't know about you but there's a cop 10 minutes away at any time. That's the suburbs.

Saved

I'm fully aware of that, that's why I said "I wish" you fucking leaf.

You'll be glad to know that most LEOs support Trump.

Most officers aren't like this, the majority of us don't even like arresting people for shit like weed or DUI's unless they're obviously going to endanger the public or distribute.

>pull guy over
>he's calm and a nice dude
>smells like alcohol
>doesn't blurt into the fucking mic "OFFICER IVE BEEN DRINKING"
>seems to be speaking clearly and his eyes aren't wandering
>everything up to date and no warrants
>tell him to drive safely and keep it between the lines

>pull guy over for something minor
>no ID, probably illegal immigrant
>seems nice enough and when I run his name he has no history and the details all match up
>here's your ticket now fuck off

I cannot fucking say this enough, DO NOT admit guilt if you think there is any chance the officer might let you slide. We are being recorded constantly, the minute you say you were drinking or some bullshit and the mic picks it up you're donezo.

>OFFICER I GOT SOME WEED
Now you have to go to jail.

>I RAN THAT LIGHT
Now I have to give you a ticket.

>SOY ILEGAL
Now you have to go back.

Describe what happened then, user.
Regale me with tales of police brutality.

Sorry but watching white women get treated like shit is my favorite pastime.

How doe's that boot taste user? She looks perfectly normal but even if she didn't, being white trash isn't a crime nor is looking at driveways. Faggot.

>Look at houses or driveways
That's how
>Piercing
>Upset when accused of wrongdoing when you have a clear criminal background
That's how you get arrested
>Having nothing to really charge her with
That's how he lied and then let her go.

Do you keep your cool even if the other person is upset or anxious? That would win you even more points here!

I live in a nice neighborhood. 7 bedroom house. Our neighborhood was constantly getting hit by these types of people. Go thru cars or backyards, occasional garage rummaging (if garage door opener is in car).
We formed our own neighborhood watch of night owls to keep lookout. Eventually we caught the people, turned out to be friends of a kid living in the neighborhood itself. The kid wasn't there but he definitely set it up for them. When we finally caught them it was because
>we were up waiting for them talking to each other on chirp (yo where you at?)
>they enter the neighborhood and coast the car without headlights, dead giveaway
>let them do their rummaging, no finds because neighborhood knows whats up and everything is locked down now
>"head" of the watch pulls his big ass coal burning truck out into street and blocks the only entry/exit.
>kids drive down road until they realize they are blocked in
>9 people come out of their houses on command with weapons in hand
>kids scatter to the winds, leaving the car
>car was registered to mom living less than a mile away
>turns out its the friends of some portugese kid and his family living in the neighborhood
The portugese people were so shunned and humiliated they moved out months later. The neighborhood thru a block party on their moving day.

lmao at you, faggot. FPSP. The US policing apparatus is designed and streamlined nearly for the sole purpose of extortion for the state. Many laws and vested powers are there to entrap anyone the state can get into their criminal system.

Don't get me wrong, there are a few bro-tier police officers out there, but for the most part, they will use anything they can to get those duckets out of your wallet or put you in jail.

Hahaha :D

As a libertarian who despises statism since it's nothing but LITERAL Mafia, im on the officers side.
He woulnd have that situation tho, if he'd work for some private security service (or run one) instead of for the Mafia.

bird shit stained by berries they ate.

Just read the damn article if you really can't watch that video. Illegal search, told that she was violent with her ID, let go in the end after that whole ordeal. It's ignored (also the fact that she's white) if you only care about how much of a meanie she is.

ALAT ( All Leftists Are Terrorists )

I actually appreciate you answering, I was staring at that for some time.

>Do you keep your cool...?
Try to. Only time I get upset is when people start trying to pull some youtube shit out of their ass to try and "get me in trouble" or if they are just flat out refusing to cooperate and are trying to fight me or something.

Also, I hate it when dick heads swallow bags of drugs, that shit is literally the fucking worst because then I no option other than to wrestle them and get them to spit it out or sock them in the fucking gut to make them vomit it up. If I don't do one of those two things, I have nothing to show and I can't arrest them for it unless I have other evidence which I sometimes don't.

>ITS OVER SIR ITS GONE
>What is?
>THE DRUGS SIR THEYRE GONE TOO LATE
Thanks for admitting guilt, dumbass.

You're just a human being. Your nothing special. No one owes you shit (if you really are a cop and not a LARPing faggot). Everyones supposed to kiss your ass because you have a badge and a gun? Some government cuck gave you 'power' and we're all supposed to bow down to your authority? FUCK YOU you peice of shit. Better hope you dont meet me on the street....

I watched the video.
You have a lot in common with Black Lives Matter in that you've both categorized police and civilians as oppressor and victim, respectively.

Go to bed Keith.

What about someone recording just to document it, but is not upfront and nasty about it (i.e. "yo dawg chek it out i gotpulled over bythe popo")

Also aren't you able to get the bags out of their body and submit it as evidence? I mean... it'll come out eventually.

I know you're just LARPing and that this is low quality bait, but I never implied any of what you just said.

Being polite and having calm interactions will help you with every relationship in your life, not just with the police. You should be that way with everyone.

>Look at houses or driveways

So it's illegal to look at the scenery while riding a bike in clapistan. jesus christ this shit is funny

>Piercing
Yeah she looked like a hard core gang banger to me too

>Upset when accused of wrongdoing when you have a clear criminal background
She was accused from the get go and put on cuffs because of an assault with an ID. XD

>That's how he lied and then let her go.
he lied?

>kids scatter to the winds, leaving the car
>car was registered to mom living less than a mile away
See, this is how you should deal with shit like this: let them go and just use their car's registration to track them down. This is the difference between someone who's actually trying to protect their property, and a case like
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_David_Smith_killings
where he was clearly just looking for an excuse to kill them

Although it still begs the question: what the fuck are you even paying cops for if you have to do shit like this yourself?

meant for

I don't know about the laws in your caliphate but in America people are innocent until proven guilty.
>Be riding my bike
>Better pay attention to the road so I don't get run over
>Some snobby piece of shit boomer or soccer mom calls the cops
>Officer smalldick stops me
>Umm, I was bullied in high school, I became a cop to take out my inadequacy's upon people so I can feel like I'm getting back at Chad, who cucked me. I need your I.D! Naw, I'm not going to explain why, like a decent cop, lol no.
>Why?
>OH YOU JUST HAD TO MAKE IT DIFFICULT