Cops are trigger happy and look for excuses to murder black pe-

>cops are trigger happy and look for excuses to murder black pe- youtube.com/watch?v=PV_xz81MgnA

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/PV_xz81MgnA
youtube.com/watch?v=RMmRac5wYv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sick fucks. Of course they wont kill a black man who wants to die. They only kill people who dont want to die. Fucked up world we live in.

you if they had murdered him:
>BLM BLM !!! of course they'd kill a black man instead of trying to restrain him so he can get the help he needs. fucked up world we live in.

Holy fuck the cop with the camera is a fucking idiot. If that black guy had literally any intentions of hurting others, he'd be fucking dead. And for what?

Better to be dead than raycis white boi.

the cop should be fired 100% fucking faggot putting others in danger because he decides to suddenly become a moral fag once a nigger starts waving around an AK

The officer said his name in the video indicating that they had at least some indication of his behavior prior to this point. I'd bet he's some sort of manic with no history of violence which is why they didn't take his threats seriously.

You may call it reckless, and you may be right, but if it went another way these guys would have been raciss and their lives ruined.

Why don't cops just shoot the gun out of the person's hand instead of murdering them?

jesus this is fucking sad, memes aside... the way his voice cracks at the end crying
>'take me out I don't wanna live'

Can someone tell me what happens in the video, my mum has youtube blocked at the router

i wish it was true and that they were indeed trigger happy and genocide black ppl. but you know wishes...

>my mum has youtube blocked at the router

wtf!!
what are you 12?

>Not all cops are heartless racists
>Black people too stupid to kill themselves
Take your pick. Also hooktube might work.

hooktube.com/PV_xz81MgnA

tibble dubz also kek

Because the gunman might try to use the gun to deflect the bullet back at the cops

MODS

why politicize this

that guy looked depressed as fuck, his subliminal pleas for help were painful to watch

>block yt
>but dont block Sup Forums
quality parenting

this. I played a lot of golden eye it can't be that hard

he's got most of the lyrics down, but his voice needs work.
youtube.com/watch?v=RMmRac5wYv4

kys

....he could not shoot because he would have hit the cop holding him

>this thread is the state of a burgers mind

this is pretty depressing. hope that guy gets help and good on the cops

It's the difference between small town and large metropolis policing.

>I mean come on you stupid racists, its not like blacks are just going around begging cops to kill th-

>has an ak
>doesnt wanna live
>too cowardly to do it himself
cmon marcus

Cause he gives that good lovin'. Bet you're his bottom bish.

That was sad