Decent Woman

Do decent woman in the west exist anymore Sup Forums?

It really feels like they are being "brainwashed" by all these hooks of technology like phones & the advert of the internet for "hooking" up have brought

The sense of modesty & being "reserved" have been all but forgotten/swept under the rug in recent times

>Do decent woman in the west exist anymore Sup Forums?
Yeah but they're rare. You either just hope to get lucky, work your ass off to deserve one, or don't worry about it and don't get married.

The pendulem will swing back some day, as it has before. I wouldn't bet on it being soon tho Western women are 90% whores and unfuckables

>before

when was that?

It's time to get your own technology

even if you find one, you've been tainted by Sup Forums. She will never marry you. And if she does, she's got herpes.

hapa's are where it's at.

it's a sad state of affairs when you have to use genetic heritage as a means to find a woman who is family-oriented, loyal, honest, and worth putting in the long haul for.

yes. you need a woman who is Christian, has a good relationship with her father, fears the ALMIGHTY, and has a cheerful disposition. there are tens of millions in the USA.

>you've been tainted by Sup Forums
You mean shitposted myself into enlightenment.
>And if she does, she's got herpes.
No big deal. After we get married it'll become ourpes.

>tumblr gif

>Do decent woman in the west exist anymore Sup Forums?
Plenty. Unfortunately, they can do better than you.

Slide thread. Propose changes or change yourself. Define modesty. Define "all women" (is the 35 year old Southern California woman exactly the same as the 19 Dayton, Ohio woman?).

There's been era such as ours before, for instance, pre-fall Rome. I didn't say the swing back wouldn't be brutal

Yes we do. But we're only 4% of the world population and it gets increasingly depressing to hear "fuck off, MGTOW, all women are whores, wife an asian, sexbots and artificial wombs, all women are SJW," etc, etc. Every thread Sup Forums derides us, even those of us who want nothing more than to be wives. We who steered clear of the debauchery and the drug use are still cursed in the same breath as the SJW feminists. Yes, we exist. We're in the red states and a sprinkling in the blue. We keep our heads down and try to move on in a world where everyone says we're unnatural, creepy. "Sleep around, kids are a burden, abort, abort, hate white men, why would you learn to cook, be lesbian, be bi, have no depth other than what's between your legs, don't cook, don't learn any useful skills, party..."

53% of white women in the US voted for Trump. Despite all the us versus them tactics we backed sanity and not the psychotic bitch from hell.

I normally don't call out my gender because it has no bearing on politics. But you asked, so there you go.

Trust me, no-one hates SJWs like white women with brains.

/rant

I do but im taken occupied with having babies.

>tumblr
>been around since hitchcock and princess grace
okay, sure.

do you own a clapper?

look, chief- you can mock the truth, but it stands singularly and still. your poisoned mind is poisoned.

>Women
> Decent

Pick neither. Ever.

Just go on Craigslist. I found my wife on there back in 2011. You just have to try harder.

White women that racemix biggest deal breaker.

Can a woman be decent if she's made mistakes in her past, and has now changed and turned to making family the number one in her life?

depends on how many sexual partners she's had in the past

The only normal women I encounter at work are first generation Asians and/or married ones with kids. What you eventually find out about all the unmarried ones is that there's a reason they're not married. There are few exceptions among the non-racist sisters, but unless that's your cup of tea, it's not really an available avenue. And almost all of them have kids.

Theres alot of descent women in Missouri. And not just fatasses. But you have to do your part too and be a descent man. They dont like girlie fucks who cant support themselves.

She's 22 and had 9

Don't doubt this how is a "decent" girl supposed to sponge off a guy who can't support himself.

>support

I guess getting SSI or INCOME not based on work is looked down upon now huh?

I've seen a few asians myself but they actually seems to "encourage" asking someone who's been single for a long time out on a date,only problem was she was very older I'd wager 40-45 by her looks

There's not even decent men anymore, you think decent women are any different?

Well since you asked

Concern troll

Try going to church once in a while, Commie faggot.