I need mah ayyarrr fifteen to protect me against the gubmint *gets drone striked

>I need mah ayyarrr fifteen to protect me against the gubmint *gets drone striked

Sage shill copypasta

Remember to SAGE.

It's funny that people claim that the government can easily crush gun-toting farmers when they and multiple superpowers still aren't able to crush gun-toting goat herders from the desert after two decades.

Trash thread.

The US military couldn't get rid of the Taliban after fuck knows how many years. Just imagine how hard it would fall against a population that's larger, better armed, better educated, better connected, and has a stranglehold on its infrastructure.

Saged

Taliban says hi.

Also the Houthis and Viet Kong.

>two decades.

It's going on at least five.

>I need muh po-lees to protect against the white males *gets ackbar’d

>I need my gubmint drone to kill gun owners fer the gubmint
>gets shot on his way to drone base

>drones take and hold land

Militia existed in place of a standing army, much like in Switzerland. Once the USA developed a functional standing army, such militias became redundant, as did the right to own a gun. I think the workers should be armed though, I just don't see a real "muh founders" argument for it.

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

> Drone pilot blowing up himself

I AM SILLY

>black rifles with a military aesthetic are somehow more evil than a semi-automatic rifle with identical chambering, rifling, barrel length, but with wooden furniture.
Fuck off w/ this. You have the right defend family, hearth, and home.

sand niggers running around the desert with kalashnikovs for almost 20 fucking years now still fighting the most technologically advanced nation in the world get fucked scrub im keeping my ar-15

it dosent help that most of our military isisnt even on american soil but on foreign bases the militia is vital to making sure our nation is never invaded

yup. Does anyone else have have any salt, pepper, rosemary, or sage? I'm trying to add something to this pasta