Who /kansai/ here?

Who /kansai/ here?

Basically everyone sane. It's so nice to see the best girl who isn't the first girl pull out a win.

>tfw lolijugs will never try to tease you by showering and playing Dragon Quest 8 while you wait in her room

She's been the only female character to me close to what you would call a waifu. But I know she's found happiness in Molester and that's all that matters.

Whatever happened to Molester? Did he stop posting in his threads when him and Kansai finally hooked up?

>implying the molester man story is real and not some ronery grentext wish-fulfillment.

Reporting in, and I just want to say that Loli was annoying as fuck. Usually I like her type in a story but she just wasn't good enough to be forgiven for getting in the way all the damn time

I'm not trying to imply its real, just curious how long he kept posting. I remember someone started translating the threads, but I don't think they ever finished it.

You all know the real Kansai ended up cheating on the guy right? Kind of ruined a second read through.

>molester man story ends in ntr
seems about right

Well, reality is cruel.

Sauce?

he's also the definition of beta

Miss Understanding for life.

Just google the nip archieved nip thread.

It's not Kansai anymore. Now it's Ziploc-kun and Kanon-chan now

Please let this be a joke

That was confirmed to be a troll user.

>thinks things might not work out
>still is considerate enough to not leave the guy without having at least one fuck
She'd be a best if wasn't true.

Who the fuck is Ziploc-kun

So she's still best?

molester man is the old and busted
ziploc-kun is the new hotness

Thank you, now I can rest easy knowing my image of Kansai hasn't been completely shattered into a millions pieces

We'll never know what really happened to molester guy, has was an user after all.

He got NTR'd

I-I still don't know what you're talking about.

I even tried Googling it and got nothing. Is this some new meme with Ziplocs?.

Then we can easily say the assertion that the "real" Kansai cheated on him is bullshit.

the long and the short of it is he had feelings for his sister. kissed her. things got weird. also has childhood friend who is sister's best friend who had feelings for him. he was trying to pursue the incest route, ended up getting drunk with the childhood friend. she kissed him. things got weirder. they all talked it out, he chose childhood friend route.

and I think he's called ziploc-kun because he jerks off into ziploc bags.

Some guy in the thread stalked the real Kansai, just to get a pic of her, showed her being NTR, stalker user thought it was molester, but alas.

Proof.

Nice head canon, how about some sauce? And even if it is real, sounds meh.

Well that's a nice combination of heartwarming and weird. I wonder if we'll ever get someone to draw it though.

No one even knows how the real Kansai looks like nigga

that's the story. if you don't believe me how about you google ziploc-kun? it comes right up

Disappointing. Forced memes, below average story. People really are desperate for Denpa 2.0

I the original poster showed a model pic of a Kansai look-a-like. Not all that pretty.

Oftentimes real life is much more boring than fiction. I found it heartwarming.

I hope Kanon-chan and Ziploc-kun are happy

There's more, but I agree most people who talk it up were probably there for it. Everything is better when you're a part of it

Then post the picture. I'm curious.

Go and scavenge Batoto Molester man page. Is either in one of the threads or in the comments. Just a Japanese women in jeans and sweater.

Pretty sure he's referring to this
People shouldn't be surprised when 3D is worse
shes ok for a jap girl though

Kansai was the only good one, loli and the first girl were both shit.

>would hold hands with

>And as for Kansai, Molester said, this Jeans model on an online shopping site kinda resembles her.

This has a completely different meaning than actually watching Kansai NTR Molester.

They have kids if I recall correctly from the last 2chan thread I searched for him in.

Different user faggot.

>They have kids
This is the true end as far as I'm concerned

I'm was just posting the Kansai look a like. I agree NTR is probably bullshit

God bless you

Osaka desu!

Why was loli tits such a jealous bitch? He didn't do anything wrong to her. She has a crush on him so that obviously means that she is the center of the universe in her head.

The same fag post this every single thread. Source is basically out of someone's ass on Japanese Sup Forums.

>tfw Ziploc-kun posted a Kanon-chan look-alike

You're attracted to a girl. You tell your best friend you like her. He spends a bunch of time giving you advice on how to get together with her. Later you see your friend making a move on that girl. How do you feel?

This is what happened from loli's perspective.

I never understood why loli was mad at him.
Molester showed he clearly didn't have feelings for her and liked Kansai instead. Right after, he says that it was stupid of him and 2ch also calls him an idiot but why? He made the right decision.
I honestly don't understand.

Because regardless of how honest Molester was with his feelings about Kansai, he and Kansai also knew that Loli liked him quite a bit, and both knew that Kansai was actively helping Loli to try to get Molester.

I mean Molester should've known better than to outright say it like that. He also could've chosen to wait on Kansai instead of hurting Loli even more by dragging her feelings through the mud and then dropping it on her that he thought her best friend was more attractive and not her.

In short, he got shit for being a complete and total incompetent douchebag regarding Loli's emotions.

Can you post it because I'm curious

I can't repost the same shit from the other one but I reverse searched and got this. So here is your closest reference picture to how Kanon-chan looks like.

>he and Kansai also knew that Loli liked him quite a bit, and both knew that Kansai was actively helping Loli to try to get Molester.
I don't see how that matters. He would've been even more unhappy had he stayed with her, even with the promise of sex.

I don't see what he did wrong.

>Why was loli tits such a jealous bitch? He didn't do anything wrong to her.
Remember this manga is actually about 3Ds, Kansai is just one of the rare gems and that's what makes the manga.

You're basically asking why is 3DPD ao pig disgusting?