youtube.com/watch?v=fqsS5WP_oXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soon
youtube.com/watch?v=foNqWb6vEZA

DIAVOLO

Giorno and Mista are gay lovers

is there a cuter* boy in this series?

*NOT counting Dio of course because he is the best at everything

What stand do you think has the most potential on being interesting or useful later on, but was squandered away, never to be seen again?

Your post reminded me I haven't seen Naranciafag in a couple threads. I hope he got banned.

Daily reminder that this man, who cared for his girlfriend and country, was horribly murdered.

Gold Experience Requiem

I'm 9 episodes into the 2012 TV series and I love this anime and can't quite put my finger why. Explain me why please

>yfw face when David pulls a Fullmetal Alchemist and catches up with the manga

I really just wanted to see it get beaten somehow.

This hunk.
Because get the fuck out before these autists spoil you.

Achtung baby

Get out if you dont wanna get spoiled
thats the reason

Dark Mirage from one of those SDC novels. It has the power to create huge mirages and I think it would have fitted nicely somewhere in there.

oh shit wrong pic

Here we have the visibly-darker newborn Pucci, in the original BW. Unless he came out of the womb and was immediately put in a tanning-bed?

Abbacchio looks too cute to be a man, what the fuck Araki.

>Cringelord
>cute
ok
atleast narancia and johnny look like fucboi

Italians are naturally darker.

When should I come back?

;_;

When you're caught up to the manga
Otherwise people here will sperg out for no reason and spoil you

God no. I mean like a crazy fight that has someone actually outsmart Giorno and defeats GER that isn't a stupid asspull.

Prosciutto was the best member of La Squadra.
Don't you dare Carnefag. DON'T YOU DO IT!

DELET THIS

How did that fucking manlet

>Formaggio was the best member of La Squadra.
FTFY
And Carne isn't part of the assassination group.

the alternate versions of people which valentine pulls out from alternate world, can they have stands too? because jesus world was the base world and only one valentine has D4C.

Nah its Risotto

Yes

>RISOTTO NERO YOU FUCKING MOOKS was the best member of La Squadra.
FTFY

Carne wasn't even part of those traitorious scum imbecille

>this is my bitch
>kira is a beta virgin

BASED CHAD KOICHI

Did you forget alt Diego?

I know Grateful Dead has such a fucking cool design, but holy hell Araki could have used it for a stand called Private Eyes or something.

>is there an infinite number of alternate universes?

how do they get stands without the magic of jesus?
wasn't araki asspulling "ZA WARUDO" dio out of nowhere?

To be fair I don't think she's supposed to be attractive, she's probably supposed to be the weird not quite ugly girl in the class.

Infinite universes means infinite number of ways to get stands.

youtube.com/watch?v=fqsS5WP_oXg
Time for fun.

The probably get stands from different means just like how the race in different universes was about other stuff

>his taste in music was influenced by JoJo

It's basically stated in both Yukako parts that she's super attractive and every guy wants her, though she's intense and irritable.

Gappy makes me happy

Does the preview come out in a few hours or tomorrow night?

>tfw your taste in music will never influence jojo

you will die before seeing [King of Carrot Flowers] vs [Death Grips]

Joshuu makes ME happy

hey guys i made my own stand wanna see

>he likes generic Sup Forums shit and thinks he's special

That's weird, since she's pretty low tier as far as Jojo girls go.

Also her hair look greasy, it's weird.

4 hours from now.

No one says he's not meant to be dark skinned it's just that Shusisha colour him like African black despite not being black being a very important part of his backstory. Compare that shading there to how dark Shueisha made baby Pucci in the coloured version.

who is doing this, i see this on every jojo thread, is this a running gag or

>tfw got into Queen in the early 2000s reading DiU
And I regret jack shit

That was retarded but good retarded. The Koichi bit got me
Same

Just a shitposter, ignore and report.

It's shitposting you're not supposed to respond to it

Forced meme.

>He doesnt like generic Sup Forums shit

its like a license to be an elitist cunt.

and the music isnt bad either.

>tfw will never be this obtuse about anything

Thank you

Hey guys, is it just me or is the mediafire folder for Part 4 missing the last volume?

>listening to fucking neutral milk hotel of all things means you're allowed to be an elitist
i'm not even the same user but wew

It's just me.

I'm pretty sure that him, Weather and Perla are all mixed-race, with Pucci getting the most dark-skinned genes. That's actually pretty possible, I know a mixed-race family with two kids with the same parents, but one of them is white-passing and the other isn't.

This is how he looks in the games, this is not what a tanned white person looks like.

hey user, kira kills jotaro

What? What did you call me?

Shit, you're right, I reloaded and it was there.
MOTHERFUCKER

He's lying, Jotaro is the one that kills Kira.

>DIO's shitty retard sons were all drawn to Florida, except for Gio getting stuck in Disneyland
>Johnathan Joestar's living descendants weren't all also drawn to it
>tfw no older Josuke

>DIO is a canon bisexual
>Kakyoin is seen panting, trembling and sweating while DIO whispers in his ear and roses slowly cover him
Is this implying that he got deflowered

They aren't mixed race though, that's literally the point of their backstory. And I didn't claim he was white, he's of some sort of Italian descent like Sicilian and they normally have darker skin than most other white ethnicities. And why are you using something from the games to prove your point? It's not coloured by Araki and when Araki DOES colour Pucci he isn't that dark. Darker than the rest of the cast but not black.

italian/north african maybe. he and weather are definitely mixed though

rip kakyoin and his anal virginity

MOTHERFUCKER
I've already read all the stuff available, it's just the last three volumes I downloaded were Duwangg.

for fucks sake why do people keep saying that damn interview where Araki gets pressured by a fujoshit to confirm her stupid fantasies that Dio is gay can be considered canon. Its just stupid man.

Except them not being mixed race is literally a plot point in the flashback with Pearla.

Yes it is.

ITAOTS is trash.

Exmilitary was the only good thing DG ever put out, like anything beyond that and you're an obvious Fantanodrone.

I'm now getting an image of Araki watching Fantano to get ideas for new stand names

i don't remember that explicitly being said, do you have the page?

im just saying a if you want to do a Sup Forums core jojo, you are obviously going to pick meme shit.

I mean if you want we could have [Sunn0))))] [░▒▓新しいデラックスライフ▓▒░ : ▣世界から解放され▣ ] and [Hi How Are You] as stand names.

>one of the genderbent versions of Abbachio just slaps tits and wider hips on him
I want to fuck the police.

Reminder that at that point in time Dio had Jonathan's monstrous elephant trunk cock

Look, dude, we know you want to protect your angelic land whale wife from all the lusty negros of this world, but please calm your autism. I'll have you know this site promotes a very high quality of posts.

>monstrous elephant trunk cock

dear lord why did i have a horrifying mental image

Araki didn't seem pressured at all when he said that.

>mfw genderbent Buccellati and Josuke with those nipple zippers
>mfw that Abbachio
My breathing isn't steady man

I don't have the page but it's in Heavy Weather 3-5, the flashback chapters. They're explicitly stated to have white parents which is why the KKK guy even spoke to Pucci in the first place, but Weather's adoptive father was black so he says something like 'even though he looks whit he's the son of a black man'. It's super confusing in the coloured scans because Pucci actually looks black even though we're shown that none of his family are and the KKK guy didn't bat an eyelid at him but lost his shit over his twin brother who actually has lighter skin.

Carne is part of Diavolo's guard squad, not the assassination squad.

What the fuck are you even talking about? All I said is that Pucci isn't black. This is a plot point in Heavy Weather.

Araki explicitly deconfirmed the weird shit she was saying about Jotaro and Josuke having an incestual affair, but in the same interview he of his own volition said that DIO could go with both men and women.

Her shitty ships got shot down, but DIO's canon bi, and you crying about it is as dumb as some fangirl enraged that her CaeJose or Jotakak or whatever isn't valid because they're heterosexual.

>dio jerking off in the coffin makes him realize he's basically giving Jonathan a hand job
>the treasure guys at the beginning of part 3 aren't shocked to see a body inside, but the mass amount of semen and horrible smell of smegma everywhere

he seemed really awkward about it among other stuff she mentioned and he just kept trying to play it off like "oh uhm yeah I guess I could maybe see it like that h-heh"

>DIO looks at himself in the mirror for the first time
>"Good lord man. I mean im not going to say that im not impressed, but jesus. Functionality becomes a question here. My god he must have destroyed that country girl."

>"ENYA BRING ME MY TIGHTEST LEOTARD AND MY CROTCHLESS PANTS!"

Not really, it actually makes a lot more sense if you consider that the KKK were right about Weather being mixed-race.

>The KKK detective takes a job from Pucci because he's an Uncle Tom who's paying him
>He (correctly) identifies Weather as mixed-race, but for the wrong reasons (his 'dad' isn't actually his dad)
>Perla herself wasn't even white, lmao

No not really.