Women gain weight more easily

>women gain weight more easily
>it's also harder for them to lose weight

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums would have me believe that this is the ideal body type

Get the fuck out of here you beta orbiters. Me and my amazon have a generation of chad's to out-breed your infertile nut-sacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

elitedaily.com/news/world/big-butt-healthy-butt-study-says-women-big-butts-healthier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>live in a era with the best chance at fitness and understanding of health
>somehow adding saturated fats to a woman makes her healthier

Where do I go to fuck bitches?

>need to grow children inside you and the milk to feed them

vs.

>need to fight beasts and other men to protect women and babies, and catch food and build shit

jeezz? What could explain body fat differences?

Look you robots can like any kind of girl you want nobody is judging you.

Fat chicks please go.

This is the ideal female body. You may not like to admit it but this is what peak performance looks like.

Carcross, Destruction Bay, Haines Junction.

proof? besides fat women complaining about how they can't stop being fat.

Holy fuck, is she holding an Arby's roast beef sandwich between her thighs!?

Nobody said "ideal" was "easy" you fucking autist. Sage.

Its not harder for women to lose weight, they just do less work then men, so they burn off less fat

too much roast beef for that slender figure. She must fuck niggers.
>Someone degenerate enough to be photoed like this
it checks out

>This is the ideal female body.
>3DPD

Calories in, calories out. A tip for anons. If you see a woman and her upper arm is flabby, that's a key indicator that she's about to bloat up like a hippo.

Nice vulva.

It's a fuckin flood form.

No, you virgin. That's a normal woman who depilated her genitals.

she has a really nice natural body, don't approve taking nude photos though

Even the flood would be repulsed by that. It's a necromorph.

Vaginas will never not be ugly.

This is pretty well-known user. They have a slower metabolism and their body tend to store more fat on top of this for whatever reason. There must be evolutionary causes behind this.
And fat increases estrogen production too. Fat is literally feminine. Men should be less fat and have muscles instead.
But still, women are on average much fatter than what would be a healthy weight, even if that would be a higher body fat than men. Much, much fatter.
But if you can't tolerate a little bit of chub on a woman (especially if that's in nice places) then you're too picky desu.

The jew has brainwashed you into liking obese women. 20 years ago this was the beauty standard. Feminine=Petite

OLD HAG vagina is gross but little girl kitty is beautiful. You just think all vagina is gross because you don't look at good vagina.

Her snatch looks like one of those frozen boxed meals.

outside your house

The dog park.

This is the ideal body type

Kek fuckn stripper

How different is your "Amazon" from this ideal

human trash

>that roastie vag
>ideal body type

Get the fuck out.

>tattoo

Into trash she goes.

Who is this chick?

Sup Forums = pedo and pony central, so yea, you get the sticc fetish.
/asp/ is the only normie board around

>ideal body type
>no boobs
>no hips
No thanks, that's a coat rack

But what if I like it when their forearms are thicc?They usually go with thighs to match.

Concrete proof of pedophilia in Hollywood. Spread this via social media.

I know this us a slide thread, but seriously
Keto niggers.
Avoid the carb jew and you will lose weight.

meh, doesn't do it for me.

I hope that's shopped

Name of the chick please?

Women pile on the pounds because they're too lazy or stupid to understand how nutrition works. All diets marketed to women are various forms of starvation diets. If your body thinks it's starving, it shuts down resting energy burn.

Starving yourself in a society/economy awash with food is just foolish. I liken it to holding your breath. Some people can do that for a minutes, some can even do it for three. But eventually, functions in your body that you cannot control will force you to start breathing again. And when you start breathing, you gasp and pant to get oxygen back into your system ASAP.

Similarly, you can starve yourself only to a certain point. At some point you cannot control your need to so artificially restrict calorie intake, and you start consuming again, even more than before because you're "catching up."

Problem is, your resting burn rate remains low for a long time, so your caloric needs are greatly reduced. So your weight goes through the roof.

If women would learn a little about their bodies that can carry them so far without regard to their brains or personalities, they wouldn't buy into diets that promise 10 lb loss in two weeks. That's a guaranteed pathway to obesity.

Men are built for hard work; women not so much.

has she come out and named all the dudes who fucked her yet?

>hires Minolta logo saved on computer

weird photofag detected

Who is this??

She's dead user

>Taller and stronger women have more fertility issues and complications

o i am laffin

That you, Skippy?

WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT!

>autistically distracted
Great add, retard.

self control is more attractive than the skinny-ness.

Good god look at that roastie. Talk about high mileage.

it's not harder to lose weight, they just think all they need to do is cardio in order to lose weight. They're scared to lift anything more than 5 pounds out of fear of turning into some musclebound Arnold lookalike.

Breasts are insufficient to supply young chad with nourishment. She will be complaining about nipple pain and going out to buy soy based formula. REJECT

Umm, okay sweety, you're wrong, science says so, so go back to your virgin-hut where you think skeletons just like you are the norm, thanks.

elitedaily.com/news/world/big-butt-healthy-butt-study-says-women-big-butts-healthier

You can have your women, and you can breed your inferior, dumber, and malnutritioned babies all you want, just don't pretend it's "normal", you cretin. Got it?

your local mosque

No it's not you fucking retard.

roastie with small tits and no hips or ass is ideal?
lmao

huh. some secrets stay buried i guess