Date a Live

So, Mukuro Family coming soon, what are you guys expecting?

Other urls found in this thread:

date-a-live.net/
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/date-a-live/images/c/ca/DAL_vE5_cov.png/revision/latest?cb=20160521024622
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dark Tohka with heart sign
So what is happening here. Don't know about anything beyond S2.

Mukuro family?

Post complete pic.

The name of the newest Light Novel Volume.

This is the only cover image that is on the internet right now.
The OP pic I printed from this site: date-a-live.net/

My body is ready.

I want to cum on Nia's tummy

I WANT TO HUG NATSUMI
I WANT TO LOVE NATSUMI
NATSUMI IS CUTE!

>Inverse Tohka on the cover
Interesting. Wonder how she'll fit in the story

Did we ever get a summary for the last volume? Last I remember summary user was kill.

Oh shit, Inverse Tohka again huh? Wonder if Inverse Origami is going to come out too.
>Was there to see her redeem herself during Nia's arc
Fun times. I was never really bothered with her before compared to other anons.

I understand the hate for her, but in the second volume about her, she really got me in the personally and appearance.
I can'r find her irritating and even when doing idiot things in the short stories, I found her lovable.
(And I love you too, user)

Her first volume really didn't do anything for her personality so yeah, I just started off liking her in her the 2nd volume too. Just something about girls with self-confidence issues that I seem to like when done in a certain way.

I feel the same way about Miku, I understand why people hate her because she's just an insatiable lesbian to all the girls but I still like her nonetheless cause I found her reason to love Shidou a bit more touching than the others. I always think that she places herself above the harem antics since she mostly is a bit older than they are. Her design is great too.

She looks really pretty in this image.

And looks like the two of them have become a lot friendly to each other.

I'm really sad this series doesn't have a dedicated translation group. It's one of two LNs I actively follow and the other one is nearing its end.

On an unrelated note, I hope the series doesn't end too quickly since I still want to see every spirit-girl on an Encore cover.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that.
Really really really want to see Natsumi's Encore cover and hoping for it to not be an adult form in it or I'll be just disappointed.

Still got Miku, Natsumi, Origami, Nia, and Mukuro left. With the ratio to released volumes to Encore volumes being close to 15:6, we get an encore volume every 2-3ish volume.

I doubt we'll get to everyone but I can dream. Wouldn't mind a Mana/Ellen cover either.

It would be lovely to have 10 volumes with each girl in the cover for a collection.
It's always beautiful to see all the volumes together.

Everyone's poses are the same so it would make for a great wallpaper. DAL is one of those series I can't bring myself to hate any of the girls and they all happen to be so nicely color-coded.
And no, Shiori doesn't count

I love DAL for that too. Seeing all the girls is just so colored, I like even more than when I look for Nep or FFF illustrations.
Pic 100% related.

Someone needs to add Nia and Mukuro to this.

That's from that movie poll.
Nia and Mukuro didn't even existed when it happened, I was lucky to print that in a moment of loading.

It would still work as a great wallpaper if someone could manage to add them in there.

Sadly, I don't have the talent for that.
But hey, soon enough we will have more colored illustrations to look at, that's one great reason to hype over volume 15.

ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ!!!!

Dark retard a cute!

Anyone got a better res of Encore 5's cover?

Wescott writes "Tohka goes inverse" into Beelzebub

Summary:

Shidou finally reached Mukuro's location in outerspace after a struggle. At the end of the fierce battle he was successful in opening Mukuro's heart but......

"In Addition to the contract with Muku, you must swear to never meet with the girls"

Mukuro threw out a severe condition----.

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/date-a-live/images/c/ca/DAL_vE5_cov.png/revision/latest?cb=20160521024622
Try this.

is there another season coming

>first monogamist girl appears
Wew lad

Looks like she is the clingy type. I don't think I could dislike that.

>smug dark Tohka teasing and seducing Shidou
I personally need this badly Tachibana

This is user is right.

No, as far as I know. IMS is busy animating hentai.

>Shidou agrees
>the other girls have to steal Shidou back from Mukuro
>Tohka gets so frustrated she goes inverse but since the source of her inversion was Shidou being stolen away from her Inverse Tohka tries to seduce Shidou instead of rampaging this time around

She's not smart enough to tease and seduce Shidou though.

Her int is only one point higher than the regular retard's.

Nepgear did nothing wrong

This sounds like a fun as fuck volume.
Can anyone roughly summarize Volume 14? I think I missed out on summaryanon.

It's a prediction, though.
We only know that Mukuro wants Shidou all to herself.

That's just an assumption right?

It's already translated though.

>that pout
Hello there Houki.

Looks like we'll get more girls shenanigans instead of DEM plot. I'm completely okay with this

So season 3 announcement soon? I want my animated Natsumi and Origami despairing

What is this?

Wrong user, we were left in that cliffhanger for something and that's DEM. Of course there will be a battle and after that Shidou will be successful in opening Mukuro's heart.

Not any time soon.

The DEM battle looks like it'll end at the end of the first chapter. But that's only my guess.

I think it'll take about 2 chapters.

Are Isaac and Ellen the worst villains ever? I skip every scene involving only those two

Don't do that. You are missing important plot scenes.

Paradise.

An edgy retard is fine too.

I think edgy is much better.

They look like more busy doing cute bossu.

Did you forget about Masou Gakuen? That shit is a joke.

Wrong thread?

This is not a isekai LN. And the MC of this is pretty decent to say the least.

I want to touch Tohka's tohkas

Why is the edgy retard so top tier?

Just think about it, user. Even though she's the inverse form of the retard, given her attitude towards Shidou makes her instantly greater than the rest and her "normal" counterpart. Picture it like this:

>Mukuro gets her heart opened
>She steals Shidou away
>Tohka goes inverse
>Edgy retard ponders about why she's where she is
>She suddenly remembers the events of vol.7 and takes an interest in that "boy"
>She goes looking for him.

The behaviour of the inverse form is independent of the cause of the inversion, so no.

Lazy edgy retard is a miracle of the universe.

>dark Tohka again
Seems like he finally ran out of ideas.

He should've inversed someone who didn't go inverse yet desu.

Is Tohka too going to get her seraph/qulipoth crystal stolen, is that why the cover has her in inverse form?

Knowing that pussy Westcott attempted to take Nia's crystal I wouldn't doubt he'd go for her once she inverses.

That would be stupid. Ellen and Artemisa are not match for Mukuro, Dark Tohka would be too much for them.

More like he realized Tohka was losing relevance and made her go inverse as an excuse to give her some importance.

Westcott himself might try. Or they could reveal some super special new fancy weapon to battle Tohka.

I doubt it. Ellen is too arrogant to admit defeat, a normal spirit destroyed her but she didn't use anything new.

Isn't Artemisia stronger though?

Looks like Tachibana is pushing his favoritism again, also I hope dark Tohkabis not a good girl this time because that would be retarded as fuck.

Tohka is not**

Not really. Ellen is her superior and both of them were destroyed by Mukuro.

I guess this make the scene in volume 10 where Tohka resisted going inverse a waste of time.

When? Nothing like that happened.

Dark Tohka doujin when?

Never.

What is Dark Tohka personality?

>Ellen and Artemisa are not match for Mukuro, Dark Tohka would be too much for them.
What? Dark Tohka is weaker than Mukuro.

Unhonorabu piece of shit that attack while opponent let their guard down?

>Unhonorabu piece of shit
What? Doesn't seem like you have watched the anime at all.

She definitely is.

This volume has been translated by the way.

Inverse Kurumi when?

Post some illustrations. I don't remember anything about this.

>[Shiro-USW] Date a Live The Movie - Mayuri Judgement [10bit BD 1080p, FLAC]
Oh look. Maybe we don't need FFF after all?

Whenever Inverse Kotori is ready to go.

The only illustration is this one. The volume is titled: Itsuka Parents. You can pretty much guess what it's about.

>It's been 8 months.
Really user? Just pray for a third season instead.

Got the link for the PDF? i'd rather not go make a facebook account just to get it