/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - RESTORATION EDTION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump/CommSec Wilbur speech on minority devel week 10/24/17
youtu.be/ylBb1IRda-g
>Pres Trump arrives @Capital Hill &ignores protester 10/24/17
youtu.be/S9xCq4Eycqg
>Pres Trump motorcade to the Senate Lunch 10/24/17
youtu.be/o9a5lJtgSc0
youtu.be/Ezfy_Bqo7Lo (return trip)
>VP Pence @American Ent Inst 10/24/17
youtu.be/IMihwrVwrTo
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis meets w/Duterte 10/24/17
youtu.be/eVd5iLl9umQ
>SoS T-Rex in pakistan 10/24/17
youtu.be/ADUutDeicg0 (arriving)
youtu.be/WiKwc4z3GCM (meeting)
youtu.be/ezMTDlzS04A (departing)
>CJCS Gen Dunford presser on Camp against isis 10/24/17
youtu.be/mXYB1H0jpYc
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/24/17
youtu.be/j9RyG_0i8Jc
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/24/17
youtu.be/F77Ot5_Nezs
>Pres Trump presents Medal of Honor to Cap Gary Rose 10/23/17
youtu.be/hDAu1AL6RBw
>Pres Trump Joint Stmt w/PM Lee Loong (Sing) 10/23/17
youtu.be/oErlXmtr4Aw
>Pres Trump/Boeing Pres/PM Lee Loong sign deal 10/23/17
youtu.be/xUWjHn-NPFQ
>Pres Trump/VP Pence have lunch with PM Lee Loong 10/23/17
youtu.be/a5-_gg6_Bxg

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/10/24/oreilly-claims-a-tape-exists-of-lawyer-offering-money-to-woman-to-accuse-trump-of-harassment
infowars.com/elites-move-to-sacrifice-clintons-just-like-weinstein/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapon_of_mass_destruction
adn.com/politics/2017/10/23/trump-offered-to-change-denali-back-they-said-no-no-no/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

>Politifact

Awoos get the rope too.

dailycaller.com/2017/10/24/oreilly-claims-a-tape-exists-of-lawyer-offering-money-to-woman-to-accuse-trump-of-harassment

Anybody else remember #ThighGap and #CutForBieber?

Which branch

no u

Marines for glue and crayons

Go to bed Americans it’s time for sleep. Wake up tomorrow and start your healthy life. Lift and eat right. We must become aesthetic.

No more fit girls, here’s a fit AR for comfy dreams.

first for ayys
singles=It's fucking nothing
dubs=They come in peace, big dicked Turian boyfriends for everybody
trips=They're not only hostile but ugly as sin. FUCK OFF SPACE NIGGERS, WE'RE FULL.

Profligates.

Profligates everywhere.

They're still in business?

Wew lad I hope its Allred

>tfw no beautiful and dutiful woman to impregnate and raise a large family on a rural property with
I don't get why everyone says I'm asking a lot to have a woman that takes care of herself and has a basic knowledge of how the world works who wants to be in a committed relation and raise my children

HOW White Millennials Voted.

Fuck off, Pickle Rick

/chairforce/ because I'm a lazy nigger who doesn't want to die. I wanted to do security work when I was younger because it paid buku bucks so I used to want to want some other special forces with fighting.

[spoiler]jesus dies[spoiler]

this is linked on drudge things are getting spicy
infowars.com/elites-move-to-sacrifice-clintons-just-like-weinstein/

AF+Marines>Army+Navy

Its...its..its beautiful.

>EDTION
FUCK YOU

what if it's Huma.

My finger slipped, sorry.

Is she a lawyer?

How Gen Z voted.

WHAT THE FUCK VIRGINIA.

Honduran wetback attempted to use WMD at a mall in Miami. Acting US Attorney (((Greenberg))) calls it homegrown terrorism.

The thing is
soy you can do something about, women destroying their brothers, fathers, sons, uncles willingly is to much of a redpill for the alexjones people

Saying your mother and sister are the largest pieces of shit that have ever existed in human history.... and their autistic child the entire family has to deal with is because she shoved chemicals into her cunt for 20 years before she had a kid at 40

That's a little to real

Yeah but needs Rip-its instead of Monster

you can't take a picture, it's already gone

Watching Tucker now, how was the thread when it was airing?

Guys, our we really winning? I honestly don't feel like it, the leftists run most of the big corporations, they run most of the newsites, the only thing they don't completely control the government, but that doesn't matter if the media paints the government ist bad, I'm not completely blackpilled yet though, is there still hope?

SPACE CORPS MOTHERFUCKER

The only reason he was caught was because he got taddled on by hispanics who arent muslim

Muslims dont usually get taddled on because the "moderate muslims" around them tolerate and tacitly support them a lot of the time

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

this guy fell for all the memes

Hype nigha

Marines.

All the college towns and NOVA. Also Gen X Men gave Trump Michigan. Even 25% of Black Men under 45 in Suburban Michigan did.

Damn....

Digits confirm.

>le
Stop that

>join the military
>die for ISRAEL
Good goy

Take a trip through Northern VA.
You'll instantly see why.
The cancer is EVERYWHERE

The richest smugest people living in huge houses, with all the low income jobs being filled by refugees from all over the world and illegal mexicans.

I really believe Democrats fast tracked citizenship and built massive housing projects to import 10's of thousands of voters in Virginia.

Its sick.

100% sure its James O'Keefe tape. Screencap this.

>WMD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapon_of_mass_destruction
this is some serious shit bombs aren't considered wmd

what about the sox?
and the Pats?

Im just saying how it is, when you say "navy" ppl think "gay", when you say army ppl think "not as cool as marines", when ppl say air force ppl think "nerd", marines they think "dummie". Which of those 4 u think are best 2? Clearly AF/Marines

I just learned about what "Muffing" is from /lgbt/

Did God abandon us, or did we drive him away, /ptg/?

How White Gen Z voters voted. Yea even Vermont.

lotta spoiled white brats whose families are transplants from the northeast
they grow up some northern Virginia suburb, parents are government or defense contractor workers
there are also a shit ton of colleges in VA, I'm sure all the students skew the millennial vote

Going to try and find the thread.
24 hours+ until the JFK files too. Can't wait!

nvm it was a set up

It seems like Bernie will be going against a democrat in V so I wonder if that fight will get so heated as to let a Republican slip in

>tfw stuck in commiefornia bay area with white and Asian cucks, Mexican illegals, and legislators who want everyone to get HIV
Where can I move to, Sup Forums? I'm looking for no sales/bullshit taxes, overall low taxes, constitutional carry, patriotic folk, and all the good stuff. I hoping for the somewhere in the Midwest, but I don't want to get blown away by tornadoes every Tuesday.

>believe
I dare you to visit southern AZ

>He jokingly tweeted that Cubs would win the World Series and that 7 days later Trump will in the Presidency.

>EDTION

DISAVOW THIS THREAD

Trump is about to get slaughtered in the mid terms.

I have a bad feeling thursday will just he a tweet from FBI vault twitter saying basically "ok date has passed, we have begun processing, heres a few shitty files today, the rest slowly dripped out over months"

well does it feel good?

what the fuck am i looking at

WInning Vermont is a waste of time and only Whites 18 - 21 and White men vote republican in the state. 70% of all other demographics vote Republican.

I'm sad now

>shit ton of colleges in VA
Thanks, Jefferson.

>*vote democrat*
Not Republican my bad.

I just hope bernie and the democrat fight

Huh? That's just the deadline. If you don't think Trump will have the release coordinated with CNN/MSNBC/FOX cameras showing his motorcade as it rolls through Dallas, Texas, you don't know Trump.

Here's a question: what are the odds he'd be in Dallas within 24 hours of the release? Perhaps his stated reason is...not the real primary reason he's going??

>American "whites"

another promise kept

aww come on man. i dont want to know these things. but now i have to. god damnit.

all right... what is muffing?

Excluding Hispanic

Tornadoes are a fucking meme. A house with a good basement is all the protection you need, or living in a city where the thermal inversion repels tornadoes.

>with all the low income jobs being filled by refugees from all over the world and illegal mexicans.

my favorite thing about living in McLean was doing my own yard work, even manually edging my front yard with one of those push edgers
meanwhile these neighbors with Priuses in their driveways, complete with Obama/Biden stickers would have a small army of latino laborers swarm their yards with dirty two-stroke motors

Oh, I thought that would be the earliest. I actually thought it would take longer.
I hope not, I want it all! And I think Trump can do better than that.

Daily reminder that millennials are proportionally more conservative than Boomers and Xrs were in their 20's

daily reminder that Gen Z is the most conservative young people EVER RECORDED

Hispanic is massive term though.

There are plenty of hispanics that are actually white.

they all work for DC

It's pic related. Apparently there's a way to finger your balls.

All of these men are white according to the official US census

Pic related, the most wanted criminals in Texas

yes but they're still scary as fuck

Not really just among whites

Millennial?

I mean thats a massive time frame, honestly I suspect that Millennials born in the 80s are much different then the younger Millennial.

Hispanic is the first PC term
They are half natives not Spanish

adn.com/politics/2017/10/23/trump-offered-to-change-denali-back-they-said-no-no-no/

This sounds like third graders arguing.

The Pope is hispanic, he looks pretty white to me.

>EVER RECORDED
They match up with pre ww2 tradionalists.

Everyone realizes by now that Trump's legacy will utter failure to implement, an administration of petty lies, and a total hypocrite that took more vacations than any other president even in the mist of sever hurricane disaster.

Best thing about Trump is watching him crash and burn.

Ik Hispanics are counted as White by the FBI.

doing your own yard work is the next sign of White Supremacy.

post the popes genome
faggot is a Germanic slav

can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

>CNN: Sup Forums HACKERS KILL HISPANIC CAREER OPPORTUNITIES

But hispanic the way its used in the census means the geographic terminology, not mulattos.

Overall Whites will obviously always skew more conservative just like men.

Millennials overall the other gennerations are just as long and yes the younger you are the more conservative you are.

the most leftist millennials are in their mid 30's

millennials just starting college are (relativity) very conservative for kids.