How do you think Berserk will end (assuming it does end)

How do you think Berserk will end (assuming it does end)
how do you hope it will end?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangatown.com/manga/berserk/c055/19.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You must live in a magical world

I think love finds a way

With Guts revenge raping Griffith while the ghost of Donovan sheds a single tear in the background.

reminder that we need to get back onto the boat

Giant battle with Guts versus the entire Band of the Falcon apostles, leading up to a final battle with Griffith. Caska would probably die or something. Griffith vs Guts dont know who would win it would probably be just Zodd being in the fight like a faggot

>final battle with Griffith
idk
it seems Guts is past hating Griffith now
I'd like to see some reunion between them where things are finally settled and they are finally equals and friends.

I don't see Guts becoming equals or friends with Griffith at all. I really don't know what Guts is planning on doing after he hopefully heals Casca.

fuck her

Most likely.
Just release years of sexual frustration on her.

Casca barely has a character anymore, she's been a vegetable for so long now.

Guts-Griffith is the real love story.

Power of friendship

Well I think that's the point of her coming back and Guts' strive to get her back.
But I do agree that at this point I don't know what she could do to progress the plot.

I just got all the Berserk manga volume1-38.
you jelly?:^)

Why does Serpico do so little fighting when he can slice through dozens of monsters at once just by flicking his wrist? His ability seems incredibly OP.

Guts, Griffith and Casca will probably have a threesome or somthing, most likely.

Guts gets to be lucky Pierre

Guts is going to cut Griffith in half, but he'll be forever viewed as the monster in the story. I wouldn't put it past him to fail on his first attempt, then somehow use the Behelit or otherwise manifest his inner beast into reality, reviving himself and then killing Griffith.

requesting "it was too big to be normal" panel

Guts looks like Batman on volume 31.

Griffith releasing a year of torture-induced sexual frustration on Casca is what fucked her mind up in the first place. Let's keep her away from the dicks for a while longer.

What's the deal with the skullknight? Is he Gaiseric?

Its heavily implied that he is

I honestly don't think the 2016 anime is terrible, sure the animation sucks, but I think any berserk fan will enjoy it for what it is, I'm really enjoying it honestly. But I do hope there's some better animation coming soon for newer episodes.

But since then I honestly don't even care about it because I love berserk so much.

I'm re-reading the whole manga and found this gem
>dunno if it's deliberate or just coincidence, but looking back at puck's backstory, Miura planned ahead for that one tidbit...

I don't get it

When does that Hirasawa fire drop?

I cant even remember who the fuck is Serpico now

how long until she gets raped by trolls?

She's probably one of the most powerful beings in the series.

Guts and Griffith will have a big fight. Later everyone's having tea at Reimu's.

He'll be lost to his beserker rage forever as a price for defeating his enemies. He'll devour the godhand and become a dark and terrible diety

>With Guts revenge raping Griffith

All according to the plan.
t. griffith

Guts ends up with best girl after Casca dumps him

>Elf "King"

trap

>mistranslations from Japanese never happen
Pigtail bdsm farny best girl

What if Griffith gets a change of heart in the final chapters and realizes what he did was wrong, or at least hesitate in killing Caska?

Cue in the reunion in the hill of swords

Do you think Casca seeing her former lover (Guts) banging her best friend (Farnese) might bring back her sanity?

She pretty much hates Guts' guts right now.

Me too!

Now I am interested to see how she would react.

Casca should stay retarded. Imagine if she got her sanity back, then still persist on being a salty jobbing """fighter""" like she used to be

She can't even fight human enemies properly during Golden Age Arc. It's akin to getting an underleveled, sassy frontline fighter in your party.

Sane Casca has no place in the story anymore. If she become sane then that's the end of the story, she and Guts gonna try to live in the mountains forever - it just doesn't work. If she got her sanity back, time is ticking for Casca to be killed so Guts can go back and fight Griff

What? They have someone like Isidro as fighter. And Casca was not that bad. She only lost to opponents stronger than herself but was a capable fighter and leader.
>Sane Casca has no place in the story anymore. If she become sane then that's the end of the story, she and Guts gonna try to live in the mountains forever - it just doesn't work. If she got her sanity back, time is ticking for Casca to be killed so Guts can go back and fight Griff
Do you really think it will be that simple?

They'll give her some elven armor

This.

Casca was a good fighter though, she just had PMS that one time

she still beat Adon even while poisoned

I've always thought they will go with a Ragnarok sort of ending
since Guts is basically Odin and the Berserk demon is Fenris threatening to devour him

Baldr is Golden Age Griffith who died bringing about Ragnarok

it will end with everyone dying aside from maybe Casca and a healed reborn guts plus their son.

Make griffith kill casca, have guts sacrifice every one to be able to fight Griffith

against Gut's character, would be an awful ending.
Gut's gimmick is being a hardass with a soft heart.

I've been wondering something about Slan. Was she the one that became a GodHand before Griffith, or was she the second one made after Void?

Casca must be shit a fighting now right?

even if she did regain her memory/skill, all that time not spent training means she lost her gains and is weak

She killed those 3 dudes with no issue.

I want Guts to find peace

Daily reminder that Farnese is going to burn down the Elven woods after Casca goes un-retard and flick her bean to it.

Farnese does have this anxious look anytime Casca memory is mentioned. I have no doubt that she will play a big role in future chapters.

Universe reset and everything happens all over again because it was destined to be.

Rickert finishes what he started and kills Griffith.

this section really made me think
wonder why they cut it out of the anime?

mangatown.com/manga/berserk/c055/19.html

>Farnese does have this anxious look anytime Casca memory is mentioned.

because she has a crush on guts

Guts and Griffith both die after an intense battle with half of the kingdom getting destroyed.

Healed Casca will bear Guts' child but dies shortly afterwards.

Last panel will be Rickert carrying the infant looking at the sunrise remembering his comrades and the good old days.

Honestly, because there wasn't enough time for it.

I wonder if Guts will ever be at the level of rage he was during the Eclipse ever again.

No.