Sick of liberalness in my coffee

Seems like pretty much any decent coffee I've tried have been up their own ass with their liberalism. So fuck it, they want to push their politics, then I'm gonna vote with my wallet.

What are some good coffee makers that are conservative? What flavors, specifically, do you recommend from your recommended brands?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQb4QAY4YNs
blackriflecoffee.com/
shop.justcoffee.coop/collections/dark-roast/products/revolution-roast
risingsuncoffeeco.com/front/coffeeshop/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you talking about cafe chains or actual bean selling brands?

Cafe chain barristas are all liberal arts college students so they cant find a real job.

black rifle company

Actual brands. I'm in a small town, and any coffee shops aside from Starbucks would be a local thing.

What flavor?

I buy bags of ground starbucks coffee myself. I drink it without anything extra though, as sugar and creams are degenerate. I cover the starbucks logo with a steven harper sticker, so it's not morally reprehensible

Murdered Out

DUNKIN DONUTS

I'll give it a try. Also looking at Black Buffalo. Is that flavor any good?

youtube.com/watch?v=cQb4QAY4YNs

Order bags of Meinl Coffee from Austria.

They still keep a Moor's head as their logo, so that should tell you something.

blackriflecoffee.com/

>falling for the caffeine jew

buy from the brand
'just coffee'

best shit in the usa, no bullshit. go for dark roasts if ur not a faggot

Dude, fuck off. I want more than water, and I'm avoiding the carbonated jew, as well as juice, which is just as bad as soda.

Had a bag of Arrow Head Coffee recently, was quite nice. Way better than that Starbucks stuff. Black Rifle Coffee is okay, go for their darkest or lightest brew. Otherwise check your local area for independent cafés/ bakeries/ Italian food places, especially ones run by proper WOPs, they probably have their own house blend, and will probably be outstanding. Be prepared to pay a bit.

Haven't tried it, but if you like lighter blends just black and gunship are pretty good.

I love how people never even consider tea because lolmericans

shop.justcoffee.coop/collections/dark-roast/products/revolution-roast

Looked into it. Not gonna buy this shit.

Most cringe inducing post on Sup Forums I've seen in a long time.

Dark roasts have less caffeine

I have tea, too. But it's also caffeinated. Irish Breakfast is the only tea I can manage to drink. I just don't care for tea.

>liberalness in my coffee.
I think you might a little too entrenched if you are seriously mad about fucking coffee companies "being liberal".
Rethink your priorities bud.

You say that now but wait until Howard Schultz runs for president on those coffeebucks.

I'm sick of financing stupid liberal messages. Its entirely reasonable for me to want to not want to support the companies that think Karl Max is a little right wing for their tastes.

Would you be interested in a Fascism based coffee brand?
>The Final Solution Coffee Company.

>JUST

No fucking way I'm giving those cunts at Starbucks my money. I used to get the bulk coffee at the local grocer and grind it myself. Spec's here in Houston has a huge selection of bulk coffee beans.

Fuck you. I never buy starbucks because of their seattle faggotry.

McCafe is fine.

All coffees you buy in the store compete with Starbucks, etc. to some extent. Most are at least drinkable. They have to be in order to be competitive.

Just saying don't sneer as you walk past a plastic jug of MJB. It's probably better than you think and, at the price at which you can find it, it's not like you have a lot to lose.

I'm more intrigued than anything. Got a web site?

Get Costco coffee.

>Not leftist
>Not fair trade
>Cultivated by exploited Colombian slave laborers
>Can pick up 10 lbs of steaks and an eight pack of comfy wool socks for cheap as fuck while you're there

Truly the white man's coffee bean.

This. Fuck liberals and fuck starbucks

My point is that if you are going to do this, then logically you would want to stop buying products made by companies that contribute to liberal causes or candidates or whatever, and doing that would likely leave you with nobody to buy from.
Most companies play both sides of the field in terms of campaign contributions, that way they get influence regardless of who wins.

Voting with your wallet for companies that reflect your values is pretty much the only thing that matters

>30 post in
>no rising sun coffee company.
come on, niggers.
risingsuncoffeeco.com

There's some real good Canadian coffee called Dingleberry Dark Roast. Order it on amazon.

Really good.

do you guys even listen to the daily shoah?

risingsuncoffeeco.com/front/coffeeshop/index.php

Faggot.
Sb owner is hyper lib and anti trump

Fuck th3 faggot

>coffee

Bruh, caffeine pills are literally 1/100th the price and don't make you and your house/car/office reek.

Concrete proof of pedophilia in Hollywood. Spread this via social media.

Closest Costco is 3 hours away from me. Not gonna pay for a membership and drive 3 hours to get coffee.

I'm not against what you're selling, but I just can't justify spending that kind of time. The money isn't material at all.

Come on dude.
It was a joke.
Why would you buy Starbucks anyway?
Every city has at least a couple of mom and pop places.

I get this kind

I don't really care if someone contributes to liberal causes. What I care about is having liberal messaging shoved down my throat.

drink k-cups, it triggers the lefty

>Its a real thing.
... So this is the power of autism....

Wtf, this is coffee owned by Sup Forumsacks?

>worries about liberals
>personally buys and ingests the biggest psy-op of them all

Kirkland Signature whole bean coffee

What do you consider a liberal message?

>Erika roast
>Hindenburg dark roast
>Price $14.88

Keked loudly

I bought 2 LB of Erika and its bomb.
Its up there with Stumptown.
Shipping is a killer though.

>paying $50 per pound of coffee

the only one getting jewed by k-cups is you

If you're going with caffeine pills, get some primatene tabs with it. 200mg caffeine and 25mg ephedrine. Just don't go above that or you'll probably die.

If your of the Christian persuasion and have no issue of supporting a Calvinist, check out Reformed Roasters. The Total Depravity blend is the strongest, smoothest coffee I've ever had.

i live alone its convenient ;_;

I agree. You're spending almost as much on shipping as you are on a bag of coffee. That's pretty steep.

No joke Alex Jones' Patriot Blend is pretty damn good

but better taste

EC stack

I was given a Keurig for Christmas one year. I just got one of those reusable cups, and put normal coffee in it, even though Guy Fieri's Redwood cups are the best coffee I've ever tasted, and can't find anything similar to it anywhere else (they were part of the present).

Yeah, I really wish the guy would get a US distributor. The shipping is really the only thing keeping me from ordering it more often.

>conservative coffee

Conservatives are just Zionists. Drink tea instead.

Consuming the caffeine jew

See:

Anybody here use an aeropress? Good or not?

I use a french press and a burr grinder. It's easy to make single cups and the coffee tastes really good.

Coscto's Kirkland brand Columbian is bretty güd.

>black rifle company
unironically this. about as non-liberal as coffee can be

I tried it but went back to the French press, I didn't like it.

yeah if you like the taste of asphalt

what is the marlboro of coffee

Costco ships from their website too nigger.

My brother gave me one for my last birthday.
It makes a real good cup of coffee but its more a hassle then its really worth I think.

See: Although I should clarify. Money isn't completely immaterial, which is what's keeping me from ordering Rising Sun.

black rifle coffee is a good choice

Found an unused one that was "re-gifted" to a thrift store. Got the aeropress and I think 700 filters for $7, about a quarter of retail.

At that price, I guess it's okay. It's a lot of work for one cup of coffee though - at least with a french press you get a couple of cups.

It seems to make a smoother cup of coffee - takes the edge off it.

I don't know about paying $30 for one, but if you can find it on sale, it's probably worth it.

8 O'clock

>a joke
fuck you, i want fascist coffee

is that just a fancy french press, or does it go up my ass?

Yuban.
Sucks that environmentalists don't allow it to be Columbian no more and I miss Juan Valdez.

Although Costco Kirkland Columbian has Juan Valdez on their cans.

No joke, I took two doses today on top of a pot of coffee. Probably need to cut back on the stimulants because my tolerance is getting bad.

good

Folgers

Buy fresh beans for dirt cheap and roast your own. Its easy as fuck and you can make a fun hobby out of it.

Rising Sun Coffee, or something like that, advertises on The Daily Shoah.

Nobody likes tea kys bongfag

>blackriflecoffee.com/
I'm actually gonna look into this since I drink about 2 cups a day.

Don't worry, user. I'm working some coffee stuff that'll make you say, "WTF!?!? What the hell did I just drink? Why hasn't this been available in stores before?"

Got a brand name, so I can keep looking for it once every month or two?

Black Rifle Coffee isn't all that great. I've tried them.

Nothing that's copyrighted yet. I'm thinking of selling it in a 1.75 liter bottle, though.

4Loco? Fuck 4Loco.

You should cut down. I went to only coffee. I would get very irritable when the ephedrine wore off.

I usually by Folger's Black Silk.

I'm a simple man.

>implying coffee drinking can get better than Black Silk

>black rifle company
>not using 100% american beans, some of the best coffee beans in the world
fail