What did Kodaka mean by this?

He wants to make us feel despair.

lets discuss why sdr2's cast is better than dr1's

strawpoll.me/11127381

Also I removed my own post not the mods as I did not save the crop

>yfw 1 dude can translate faster than an entire pack of monkeys over at Funi
God bless you, HOPE-user.

Because they has Sonia.

Cause it just is, nignog-kun. Toko sucks donkeyballs, Celes was JUST, Sakura was alright, Donuts was kinda useless and almost killed everyone, Kyoko is literally autistic, Chihiro was alright too, Sayaka was a total meh, and Junko was best grill in DR1 anyways.

I'm genuinely going to miss the Juzoboys. Not only did they redeem the character for me, they made these threads and by extension the show in general more fun.

Even if he does make it to the end, in four weeks the show is over, these threads will die, and everyone else hates Juzo. I have no idea why this genuinely makes me a little upset.

Let's not. I was in a stupid "discussion" a few days ago. I don't want to have a repeat of that.

DR1 characters didn't get along with each other as well as DR2. DR2 felt like a slice of life even way after the killings started but DR1 always had this sense of someone could betray the group at any moment.

What kind of fags do you think will rise after Despair ep 8?
>Junkofags
>Izurufags
>Mukurofags
>Chiakifags
>Juzoboyz
>Mikanfags
>Soniafags

I think all of them have a real chance of showing up except Sonia.

>yfw the character sucks so much you literally have to be brainwashed with autistic drivel for weeks to like him
Intredasting.

Eight episodes in, it's finally time to decide.

strawpoll.me/11128582

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones.
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what.
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo.
Don't worry my friend. We'll stay in your memory, even if we're gone. The ride can't last forever, sadly enough.

Junkofags will always be there, somehow, somewhere. Chiakifags are bound to get another 20 secs of screentime to shill over. Maybe we'll get Mikan getting fucked by Mitarai or something, idk.

I know how you feel but it's okay brother.

It's true that these threads will be very missed but despite the outcome, we will always have each others back. The brotherhood will prevail no matter what, I'm never forgetting the boys.

Whenever I see Juzo, I will see them. There's nothing to fear! So, as always, stay strong, brother!

Reporting in, brothers!

We here, brothers

Well said my friend. The same counts for me. The memories crafted here will always stick around!

Someone from DR0 I think.

At least say something when you create a new thread so that we don't end up with two at the same time.

>Reddit Games
>hates Hiyoko
It all makes sense now.

DR2 has Nagito.

Now that I think about it. Where and when did Persona-kun find Raiden's sword??

Well when you put it like that, its kinda sad. But it was a fun ride while it lasted.

DR2's cast is a lot more memorable on average but lets have a nice thread for once.

Not a Juzoboy, but I think I will miss them. They were part of the enjoyment in these threads and the show. I wouldn't have been able to enjoy Ruruka failing to even remotely control him as much as I did without the pasta. I also liked the irony of them being one of the nicest fanbases while Juzo was mostly an ass. I don't know when I'll ever find memes as great as the ones made here again, so I'll enjoy these last 4 weeks with a smile on my face.

>adding dead people
Nigger the fuck is you doin?

J U Z O B R O S

Sweet, I made it in there twice

You guys hyped up for the stream tomorrow?

>Ruruka's face
QUALITY

Tbqh everything else aside from Juzo looked QUALITY in this scene

Not even a tight budget can contain our boy JUZO

aw hell you got me thrice, and you got all the people who gave me their best wishes.
Fucking Juzoboys, never change.
I love all of you.

fuck off dr2 cuck

Would you give up your freedom to fuck Candyslut?

I'm just happy we get more Junko.

ew jesus not with those proportions.

I'm actually kind of hoping to see more young Edgeman for once

yes

DR2 cast were filled with one note gimmick characters compared to the DR1 cast.

J U Z O B O Y S

DR2 characters meshed together much better.
/sub-thread

AYO WHERE MY CHISA PROTECTION SQUAD AT?

ALSO WHY HAVEN'T THE REST OF YOU JOINED THE CHISA PROTECTION SQUAD?

I'm not the one who made the cap, but that's what bros are, brother! As Juzofriend said: I am glad we can help make a difference. I trully hope you get better soon, for I will never forget you. I mean it.

And, as always, stay strong, brother!

>implying i'd become her slave just to fuck her
candyslut doesnt deserve my tender loving.

Stay strong, my friend! The feeling is mutual and I'm not going to change in any way or form. But for now, good night my friend, stay ever so strong!

There was someone in DR1 who wasn't a one-note gimmick, down to the MC?

Don't reply to him, you fucking idiot

I am here, brother!
Who needs punching?!

Sleep well, brother!

I'll miss the Juzoboys and Juzo as well. They made these threads and the anime fun to be part of.

I think Juzo was set up to have a heel turn soon enough since he seems to fall under the "asshole that will change for the better" stereotype. Which kind of happened already.

But it also helps that he is trying to kill the current most hated character right now, even if it's indirectly

I was originally waiting for the show to finish then binge watch it

Glad I changed my mind last week these threads are great

>even if it's indirectly
He knows exactly what he's doing

I'm gonna miss them too, user. Used to hate Juzo, now I just feel bad for him.

Thanks for making these threads fun, Juzobros.

Do people unironically like candyslut?

Junko will need to be punched by the end of this episode for what's she's gonna do to Chisa.

You would have missed out on 16 hour-kun and Juzoboys, just a lot of insanity all around. You made the right choice, user.

Yes

I like her now that I know she's a villain

Now her stupid actions just seem malicious in retrospect so it's fine

Candyslut is for violent rape only.

youtube.com/watch?v=kyym1-8p1TY

Best OP of the season

WHEN THE FUCK WILL I GET MY WAIFU

there are three types of girls in this

main character, crazy, and stupid

Hopefully in 9-10 hours

She can't rape me if I want it

how does anyone like ryoko?
her entire character is muh matsuda-kun and muh memory notebook

Oy vey.

Which is Aoi? She's had Kyoko levels of screentime in 3, tried to kill everybody in 1 and only tried to kill them over an obviously fake note.

Fucking Junkofags. Okay, I'm on it.

Absolutely.

Her being extremely fuckable is a bonus.

>implying everyone didn't deserve that little scare she tried to pull.

Still pure and did nothing wrong.

So Chisa is going to kill Chiaki today right?

She's basically short-haired Junko.

I want Mikan and Seiko to meet each other and become friends.

I want them to be my healthcare providers

everyone post the madman culprit who will never be caught

Except instead of killing you, she feeds you delicious candies that will keep you in a constant state of pleasure. She's a straight upgrade to Junko.

Same and given they both are equal in the poll me and you are not the only ones

I can't get over the fucking hat. I just hate the bitch for the dumb fucking hat. The hat is what does it to me, it just looks so fucking retarded. It's like she deliberately stole a beanie from the local fucking hobo and put it right on top of her head and it just looks like a fucking abomination.

I think a couple are arguably crazy AND stupid.

Well mind control sweets and she will kill you for her own benefit

We don't need COMPLEX to love a character.

I really wanted the two to meet and then try to work with one another, being awkwardly shy and clumsy in Despair Hen

I don't really like her I just want to see her and Matsuda animated.

even then
she's basically junko if you funnel out the cute bits

I like how the FF made contact with the despairs several time yet failed to catch a single one of them.

I hope we see them tomorrow/later

And she's also Junko if you take out the crazy bits.

That probably contributes to why her body gets my dick diamonds.

I unironically think she's one of the best new characters too.

Me too, though we already get very little screentime with the 77th class. I'd like an easy going episode with indirect interaction between them and 78, and of courses some Ryoko mixed in

>Watch Ep 8.
>Best girl detecting it up

>Hopemanlet only needed to talk to their leader to make them turn themselves in
No wonder they were so upset he did their job with less killing and violence.

>implying the crazy bits aren't the cute bits

I love you all my Juzobros
I'll never forget the memories we shared together this summer

This is what happens when Naegi isn't there to tell them things

yes