I haven't watched/read One Piece since right before the time skip

I haven't watched/read One Piece since right before the time skip.

Is it worth returning to?

No.

No, they ruined Nami.

how? i don't care about spoilers.
Is she just a whore now?

maybe

dressrosa was like crocodile 2.0

and you will have to go trought impel down marine ford , and those arcs feel like hell

it will not be easy

bump

Manga: Yes
Anime: No

Before the timeskip Nami and Robin were useful characters that were big credits to the team.

Now they have been reduced to nothing more than two pairs of tits.

That being said I still enjoy the manga despite this blot on the series.

everyone's bodies have just got ridiculous proportions they are all ugly as fuck

bump

Still good as ever, and if you crave some one piece there's not much else you can do beside picking it up again

Franky and Brook's new looks kind f disappointed me at first, but I think there will be some improvement in the new arc...

Don't watch it. Well, maybe except for Zou arc, it looks pretty promising.
Reading it is worth it.

It's stale and formulaic, but if you really liked earlier arcs you'd probably enjoy further repetitions of them. It hasn't turned into a total clusterfuck or anything even though it has declined overall.

Totally yes, but keep in mind it hasn't topped the heights of Ennies Lobby and Marineford yet.

Oda's been trying to raise the stakes of each arc with more and more characters and more complex set pieces, but he hasn't quite got the hang of pacing that level of chaos just yet. Plus he's had health issues over the last few years, which have led to breaks, which have led to storylines going on a lot longer than they should have. These two things have combined to give the post-timeskip stories a bad rap online. They're still a bit slow on a marathon read, but nothing like what some people say.

Recently, Zou was done really well, just enough characters and plot without overstaying its welcome. Oda said in an interview that he has to learn to edit and cut down his ideas more if he's gonna live to the end of series, so it seems like he's learned from his mistakes. Things have nowhere to go but up.

Kinda agree.

The animation actually gets a lot better after the reunion; until around the middle of the Fishman Island arc - then everything drops in quality permanently. Punk Hazard and Dressrosa looked shitty, as well.

Just read the manga instead if you wish to keep up with the story.

bump

Im a little halfway into thriller bark, its good to hear it gets better.

Buggy became the pirate king in the latest episode

No, keep your good memory.

If you want fights, yeah
If you want adventure, no

Do not watch it, ever.

Worth reading, but be warned the Dressrosa arc is 100 chapters long ; Oda didn't hold back for this one, he should've.

worth it