What the fuck

As a Jew, happening upon this website today has been one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life.

I used to think that the left was exaggerating about the level of racism out there. Sure, I've always known about the underlying biases and prejudices that white people have. Part of being Jewish is being faced with those realities every day.

But this level of bigotry and outright vitriol towards myself and my family merely because of the race we were born into?

It truly is sickening to realize that there are people like this out there in the world. I guess this has reaffirmed what I've always known deep down. If whites are not controlled they will be free to become the hateful beasts they truly are.

I can definitely say that my drive to stand with my Jewish brothers and sisters against bigotry and white supremacy is stronger than ever, so thank you for showing me today who you truly are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Low quality bait. Go to bed

thanks for stopping by, Seth

And now my drive to stand against you dirty kikes is ten fold.

Nice copy pasta faggot. Fuck off

Well I'm Jewish and consider myself white so pol can just blow me

>as a Jew
>leaf

and it's just another day on Sup Forums

Maybe you should flee back to your ethnostate then, kike. Don't let the silly goyim offend the sensibilities of one of "god's chosen" such as yourself.

Lol not an argument. So weak.

Stale pasta

stfu kike we aren't' racist here you nigger, go suck a faggot dick

Dont let this vocal minority speak for everyone. You can be right wing and detest these people at the same time.

Beware all ye who reply

yeah, the Jews are not considered a viable genetic origin. Either get over it, get over yourself, stop reading the Talmud, stop going to synagogue, stop talking with your rabbi, just get over it and put it behind you.

Read letter to the Hebrews in the Christian bible.

> because of the race we were born into

Haha he was certainly Hillarys grinch

Look at what you do to your fellow man:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

What did you expect?

jit gon ham tonite

Fuck off kike.

Doubles confirm

Fucking kikes.

this....this was a mistake

Playboy ran a CP ring in the 70s. Children as young as 4 were involved.
Pedo director Polanski involved.
Spread this on social media. Send the info to independently produced news.

Kys kike.

>As a jew
an there lies the problem.

You're doing God's work, tater-bro.

A leaf, reddit spacing and you're a jew. That's pretty much the trifecta right there. This is just too over the top to not be bait.

so wait, a jew is a race now?