Democrat here. Anyone else feel ashamed that it was our party that ended up colluding with Russia?

Let me be the first one to apologise to President Trump!

GLUMPHF IS FINISHED

You're gonna feel like an even bigger piece of shit when you find out that Trump is about to expose everything, JFK to 9/11.

You can fix that joining the new party that bernie wants to create.

wait till you realize that all your idols actually were a satanic pedo deathcult calling themself government

The fact no one will ever say this is kinda sad...perhaps the purge is necessary after all.

Apology accepted and at least you know when to admit you are wrong. The rest will take this to their grave.

So Colbert, is Hillary's mouth Putin's cock holster?

Let's see late night shows try to spin this to blame Drumpf

Holy shit this is the false flag to end all false flags
If you were baited by this than you're retarded.
Saged and Reported and Hidden to boot

This is fox news tier deflection.

>Democrat here
Doubt it.

If not a larp, how bad was your case of Trump Derangement Syndrome? Seriously, were you convinced he was guilty, the MSM didn’t lie, or are you more of a centrist? Was it just this story that broke the spell for you? Does this change your entire outlook on life now?

been on /k/ talkin bout guns someone bring me up to date

Nov. 8th 2017 will be a glorious day. Come back then.

trump is going to hang hillary and obama on the mall at sunrise tomorrow. specators will be allowed to defile the corpses.

Those rural and suburban smarties sure showed us.

Now this is the kind of shilling I like

MAGA gear will be my only gear if he does this shit.

What would you say if every country simultaneously shut down their central bank?

That would be some save the world movie shit if that happens. Trump would be the true Emperor God & there would be nothing the Jews could do about it.

You're just NOW figuring that out??! KYS

That's the timeline we're in.

Hillary got played by Russia. Also, reddit shill thread.