Thoughts on the Obama family?

Thoughts on the Obama family?

Degenerates, Transexuals and Traitors.

ungrateful traitors

Malia parties at a festival, meanwhile good girl Sasha holds down steady employment.

>that forehead
sweet jesus

2 men cannot spawn children.

>tfw match with malia on omegle

I long to one day appear as masculine as the "women" in that family.

left daughter looks like obama, aka male

>masculine as the "women" in that family.

Barack never lets Michelle live down the fact that she has slave blood and he doesn't

>michelle

it's michael

comped

>dat eye conact

Classy. I always wanted to meet him while I was enlisted. I would have had to get some crazy award in Afghanistan to get the chance I figured. Oh well, I met George W Bush at Ft. Hood and he was a nice genuine guy. Makes me wish I had a grandfather. Bummer.

sorry to disappoint user. sasha slutted it the hell up at lollapalooza

Good family. Lot's of patience, friendly, honest people. Obama is a cool guy and daughter's are pretty cute all politics aside.

Why the fuck would you want to meet King Nigger? Only currently alive president I would want to meet is Bill Clinton.

my dick

noooo she was on such a moral path

Obama was a pretty good president and cared a lot for American troops. Kept them from harm as best he could while fighting was all over the middle east. His biggest criticism is that he held US forces back too much. Who cares that he's black?

i think this is the first and last time that either of the O daughters has been in the same room as other black people

spot the spook

perhaps you're right

Sup Forums thumbnail GLITCH!!!!

The faint outline of her nipple is so hot.
I would be dying if I saw something like that when I was 15

bix nood

What the FUCK is up with Michelle's Knee? Did they have to Photoshop out her long BBC dangling below her dress of something?

looks like her gun is on her right hand side, in front, and the spare mags are on the left hand side

they seem like the kind of friends that always look for the silver lining in every situation. Like they always stay positive and lift up everyone's spirits when they are having a bad day.

lol

Obama isn't that nigger's name, you retard

u sure youre not?

Me on the left

now i can't unsee it and.....and i can't unsee it

Fuck off you faggot pog. The American military has never been worse than that niggers presidency.

Michelle Obama (Michael) has a dick

gun obviously holstered in the center... look at how her shirt hangs out.

I'm not sure how much he "cared for troops", I didn't even give a shit about other people in a different battalion. I would just like to have lunch with him once, he always seemed like a pretty funny guy.

I'm 31 and growing up on the internet has changed me

Scum.

The kids look nothing like their parents.
Maybe all the rumors are true about Barry being a fag?

he saw to it that osama bin laden got proper muslim last rights. fuck everything about that.

I would fuck his daughters.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Yep the only funeral that goatfuckers body deserved was to be shown off like Mussolini and then eaten by a pack of starved dogs.

>Downsized the military
>Gutted Middle Management in the Military
>Hardly Increased Pay
>Forced changes to retirement system for Military

More work, for less pay with less bodies. Yeah he gave a strong fuck. Not to mention him pushing the Trans shit on us.

50 years of steady race relations lead to the first black president followed immediately by the first super racist president.

The obama family were literally niggers and reminded everyone of this fact in the worst way possible.

Michelle gives the comfiest hugs.

you tell me

So? Why does that matter in the slightest? You realize how many interpreters in combat zones are Muslim? Is the idea to radicalize and piss off as many as possible?

>>inb4 you accuse me of having a hardon for Islam. I've listened to sam harris rip Islam for a decade.

Manufactured. Fake & Gay.

they're 4 fine examples of negro men

OMG. She’s a DUDE !!!

>negro
African American.

thats awkward as fuck.

and wasnt obama's entire presidential campaign built around blaming this guy? for literally everything?

really activates the almonds.

So we should watch our free speech and policies for fear of pissing off radical muslims? fuck off

Dont ever say its Obamas fault though, cus thats racist.

No you are thinking of Trump blaming Obama.
Obama just inherited the greatest recession since the depression.

>thats awkward as fuck.

abraham lincoln would have killed himself if he knew what black american society and culture would become

How did you go from Muslim burial rites to free speech? No, I'm perfectly fine with free speech, let Danish cartoonists draw Mohammed who cares. Why are you hung up on the rites?

>implying bin laden was actually dumped in the sea
the whole operation was a sham, and it's purpose was to make the little prick "look tough" to get re-elected

Barry is a Fag.
>They look so happy here.

no seriously. can you name anything negative that happened durring obama's presidency that he took responsibility for?

I get the trannie and traitor memes, but wtf is degenerate about this family? Don't see that at all.
Obama himself seems about as non-degenerate as HW Bush. What am I missing?.

Massive expansion of domestic surveillance.

Obama was the 3rd Gay President.
Lincoln was first.

if the difference between a cool dude muslim and and explod-a-thon muslim is a post on Sup Forums, then things are much worse than even we believed

TOO FAST too furious
helicopters full of cash to iran
surveillance
influencing congress to be divisive
a few other things.

*soon*

If the interpreters get uppity about not giving bin laden muslim rites then they can get fucked. He’s supposedly responsible for the deaths of thousands but we should dignify his death like he’s any other good Muslim. He should’ve been fed to pigs

>nixon
So all his hate on “cocksuckers” and “fags” was a cover?

What an ugly creature.

>So all his hate on “cocksuckers” and “fags” was a cover?

Bro, the difference was whether or not giving burial rites to Osama Bin Laden would radicalize Muslims, not us sperging out on Facebook.

Even after the SF on our COP ambushed and killed like 6 Taliban sympathizers they still turned the bodies over asap to local religious officials for their burial rites. Hearts and minds might be a dumbass strategy but so is fighting in the historical graveyard of empires.

Sasha Obama is planning to run. She's campaigning as early as 2017.

>footage of obama doping it up being an average druggie negro
>"THAT OL' WACKY OBAMA"
>doubles over the entire history of US debt during his terms alone spending money like an average negro with a stolen credit card
>"HE FIXED THE RECESSION"
>bombs the moon
>"NOBEL PEACE PRIZE"
>openly apologetic and supportive of muslims and the BLM movement
>"HE WAS JUST A HAPPY BLACK GUY LOL GOOD PRESIDENT"
>spends his entire last year of office abusing his leadership role by directly campaigning for and advocating hillary
>"@AAAAAAAAAA IT WAS HER TUUUUUUUU

all of that happened.

I'd like to see some sources saying that took responsibility for any of it.

As far as I remember he withheld documents from congress for fast and furious and eric holder was held in contempt of congress. Its fucking laughable that you would say he took responsibility for that when he covered it up afterwards.

That might feel emotionally good, but it makes no sense strategically. You realize 10,000s of US and NATO troops share bases with Afghan police and army right? If we were just carpet bombing the whole country then sure, do whatever to his body. But that doesn't match the whole strategy of being their and spending billions training their army and police.

why is her hair gray already?

Isn’t it always ?

Trash elitists who truly hate America, and ushered in the great race war and eventual cleansing of the darkies.

buncha roody-poos

God damn she is fugly.

Malia is HOT

they all have dicks

My bad, I mean Sasha. Sasha is HOT

she got Michael's body

Micheles hands in the background looks more manly and larger than Baracks in the foreground.

thats rich coming from a candy ass

Funny enough him being president at such a relatively young age means that the Obama family will likely fade quickly back into obscurity with no future strings to regain power.

The Last Black President.
Possibly, The Last Democrat President.
The rest of the family is degenerate, irrelevant nigger trash.

She looks like a street hooker

He would come to the Marine Corps base in Hawaii every year at Christmas. He would do a meet and greet at the chow hall (where I met him) and even played pick-up basketball with some of younger Marines. He seemed like a very cool guy, even though I disagreed with dam near every one of his presidential policies.

criminals who stole TRILLIONS from the US Treasury