HALL OF ANAL DEVASTATION

For those who missed it. The second part is here.

Part 1: imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all
Part 2: imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY
Part 3: Will probably drop around 2025.

Also friendly Reminder that LoN is so assblasted that he still tries to damage control somehow.

gracious

Bleach ending might be total horseshit but I respect Kubo for ending the fucking shipping non-sense. Imagine if he left it ambiguous (like he did for literally everything else).

We would still get non-stop shitposting regarding it.

These niggas get it. God bless Kubo.

You deceived me into thinking this was a good thread with that yotsuba pic

impressive

This is great.

>used the template from yesterday's y& thread
Very nice.

>>>/reddit/

>using Yotsuba for a Sup Forums-tier thread involving mockery of outside cancer
I'll admit watching LoN damage control is funny as hell but take this shit elsewhere, Sup Forumsermin

What could part 3 possibly be?

hey man nice reddit account XD

>ichiruki clowns

So which long running battle shounen is next? We all know One Piece will never end.

Natsu ends up with Lisanna next year. Luffy ends up with Hancock in 2025. Touma ends up with no one and Misaka ends up with Etzali in 2040.

Wan piss

I don't know what's sadder, the people who were invested in ships, or the people that have tricked themselves into thinking Bleach had a good ending because some people are mad.

(You)

It amazes me how emotional can people get from this piece of crap, I though everyone just gave up on this title during the final arc.

tho nobody really ships Luffy and Nami

In a world where a grandma still ship Ichiruki it is not that surprising that some people ships Luffy and Nami.

This seems a whole lot more tamer then the Naruto Hinata business.

I feel like we're trying to fish for something big just for the sake of it.

So, we worship Kishimoto too for doing the same?

>a shipping thread
there are facebook pages and forum for this shit
fuck shonen garbage anyway

Post top-tier doujins for canon pairs, NTR is acceptable please

how kubo can bless kubo?

>Also friendly Reminder that LoN is so assblasted that he still tries to damage control somehow.
Funny man. I was gracious enough to humor you the first time. Won't be doing that again.

>534 pictures per part
Don't even know who is more autistic

Kill yourself

That will never happen, user. You're more likely to kill me than me killing myself.

I dropped Fairy Tail around the time they went to an alternate world. Is there a shippin war going over there too?

>3 parts

I only checked a third of part 2 and it's absolutely beautiful. Fucking ichiruki are the living proof that /u/ and /y/ are no worse than het shippers.