Sup Forums Help me understand myself

>Hates niggers
>Hates Muslims
>Economically pro-Trump

But also

>Total faggot. Gay as fuck. Love penis
>Atheist

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/articles/john-derbyshire-on-homonationalism-heteronationalism-and-alabamas-roy-moore-american-original
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jew

you're a goy

Had DNA test done. Most;y Brit and German. No Jew though.

Please put a bullet in your head before you molest more children.

Nah, I like hairy men. The idea of kids is gross

I stopped being atheist at age 16 due to an experience on Mushrooms that's left me questioning some shit forever.

You dont know there's nothing out there. I do discredit a big human man in the sky controlling shit, but to deny a universal entity of some sort or a divine present of some nature is out right ludicrous.

That's my biggest grip about you

just dont act like a whiny degenerate faggot that complains about everything and we wont gas you

i hate faggots that act and behave almost like women

youre still a man so act like one

Would fucking a muscular dyke do it for you? Most of Sup Forums seems on-board with femboys, why wouldn't faggots like dykes?

Sup Drew

Totally agree. You can take all of these ones

Gas yourself faggot. How do you feel about gays in the media? Do you feel like gays deserve representation in the media?

Nah, she'd need a dick. And no tits

WE, Sup Forums, HATE greasy animal-torturing Chinks. We like Niggers, just not the violent ones.

Maybe you just didn't fall for the divide-and-conquer tactics.
I consider myself a leftist but I'm glad that Trump won. The populist uprising of the right is a really good thing. And it's not ever.
Maybe it'll force the democrats to reform themselves eventually instead of taking people for idiots and trying to give them shit deals like Hillary with that smug condescension and self-righteousness of theirs. It should, but they're #resist'ing pretty hard.

Exactly this

I think gay men should act like men. Fuck in the bedroom, not in the streets. Don't dress like a woman. If that is met, then sure, but the gays that are in the media now? No

Wow, it's like politics aren't black and white and you're allowed to have different opinions about things.

Pretty sure someone will fuck the atheism out of you. At that point you’re basically a proud boy and by extension a member of the NSDAP.

Don't be faggy in public it makes us uncomfortable, keep it in the bedroom and your okay in my book

Are you low testosterone? Wouldn't hitting her from behind be as pleasurable as fucking a man? It wouldn't be hard for me to fuck a guy from behind if he wore women's perfume, wore a wig, was a twink, and was clean shaved.

Sure, but I feel like there are normal gays, and then there are degenerate gays. But some will say they are all the same?

Milo pls fuck off

Idk, I immediately think of most women as bitchy and moany, and I don't want her in my house. Sexually, a pussy is gross

Milos a nigger lover

Yeah, I could never fuck a nigger. The smell alone would keep me away.

wait, you mean you don't defend Islam for no reason?

if faggots ever kept it in the bedroom we wouldn't know faggots exist

You mean that they would kill me, and rape most of the people in my country shortly before shoving a bomb up their asses? I don't get why most other gay people try to depend them, along with most of the libs

*defend. Sorry it's late here >.

you are raycyst and have a taste for cock

Kinda the point

Honestly, idgaf if you fuck guys in secret as long as you don't push faggot pride, gay marriage, and keep it solely to men your own age. Homosexuality should be treated like masturbation, its not horribly sinful, but its still the last thing you bring up in public. Plenty of conservatives were closet homos, doesn't mean they wanted it to be something acceptable.

>hates niggers
>kills own bloodline with gay
>believes in nothing
>help me
You are a deepstate science experiment.

Me too user right wing gay

you are a victim of social engineering. Fix yourself

Two words
>Identity politics
Stop playing it.

>Hates Muslims

>Total faggot. Gay as fuck. Love penis

Why is this meant to be contradictory. 80% of AIDS lovers hate us because they know we won't stand for their degeneracy

None of those contradict each other. Add retard to the list of what you are.

You are degeneracy. I might fuck men, but at least I stick to the same species goat fucker.

you are clearly a faggot

You are screwed and won't fit in anywhere. That said OP, are you cute?

in a crazy world where white gays for some reason love niggers who are almost always homophobic and muslims who literally think you need to die you're perfectly sane

>leaf
I always just assume

Being gay is a mental illness caused by certain life experiences, or lack of. You're not born with it. So aside from your unfortunate mental illness you would have been an regular citizen.

Fucking gay degenerates, mental illness destroys societies.

It's you Milo?
You're just a smart faggot.
Why are you confused?

Try being original fag

Tell that to your own people goat fucker.

nudes?

>Atheist
There is your main problem you degenerate sack of cumdump

I would tell you read the Bible and repent you sick sodomite but I know you are reprobate and will never turn to God.

No matter how great or long your life is you will DIE and you will BURN for eternity. Hell is full of Kings, Queens, Catholics, Protestants, Pagans, Atheists and sick faggots like you. The Devil doesn’t care how nice you are. The Devil doesn’t care that you have good political views. The only thing the devil cares about is that you never, ever accept Jesus Christ and turn from your sick perverted lifestyle. Hell fire is coming for you faggot

You're an individual. No reason to question it.

Unironically cure yourself of homosex or jump off a tall building. Your politics are unimportant.

Christianity will be a dead religion soon. Your ship is steered by Jews anyway.

You got the christfags riled up OP. You're also a faggot, like always.

racist homosexual who loves to be edgy

you're welcome user

Christfags are falling out of relevance anyway.

You're annoying, and haughty. Just go be a liberal in San Francisco.
You don't seem to belong here.

San Fran is a bunch of street fucking gays who can kiss my ass.

"Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts,"

Sounds like OP is a proud homonationalist. Good for him.

vdare.com/articles/john-derbyshire-on-homonationalism-heteronationalism-and-alabamas-roy-moore-american-original

Huh, didn't know that was a thing. Surprised it's not more common to be honest.

Firstly stay in the closet and stay out of our way.
Secondly I think you can be gay and conservative/fascist. Everyone has a quirk of sorts. I married an older woman. Everything else about me is redpilled though. Many people are like this.

It's almost as if you're allowed to be a normal human being with certain opinions and lifestyle choices that differ from those of the political ideology you most closely associate with.

Hell, you might even say that blindly toeing the party line is fucking retarded.

Asking Sup Forums or any board to define you its on the same level that having your interest put on tumblr and let sjw label you as whatever-other-kin they want.

why dont you do it yourself?
interactions with others are for contrast and decisions on the self, not for outside approbation on what you should be to 'belong'

I'm more in a crisis than you user

>Hates niggers
>Hates muslims
>Right Wing Conservative
BUT
>2/3 Nigger 1/3 White
>Gay as Fuck (Only fuck White Men)
>Agnostic Catholic

Well said, Beaner :)

>You dont know there's nothing out there. I do discredit a big human man in the sky controlling shit, but to deny a universal entity of some sort or a divine present of some nature is out right ludicrous.
This.
It's called deism

Ann Coulter is a coal burning faker.

Also no one cares, Milo is Sup Forums mascot and hes a coal burning faggot but at least hes up front about it.

this

stop caring about group identity. you have individual identity, and if you don't then you really fucked up. you need to look at yourself and ask yourself;
if you define yourself based on groups you have no choice whether you belong to them or not - why should you matter? you'd be just as arbitrary as anyone else

you recognize the forces that are destroying this world.

>2/3 nigger 1/3 white
HOW

also most American muslims are super liberal because conservatives hate them or they believe conservatives hate them. they are not the Sharia loving degenerates that are enriching Europe

the idea that if you hold some right wing views automatically makes you a nazi on all issues ever is communist propaganda

different people believe different things, and very very few people are so rigidly ideological that they define their entire political self around a single segment of their identity (e.g if I'm a fag that means I have to be a communist fag)

Op is litterally a faggot

>Brit
That explains the love for cock

What you, and Sup Forums as a whole, have to understand, is that we are a broken generation. We have been brought up to be degenerates. Drifting aimlessly through life. Brought up by single moms, cucked fathers and bombarded with propaganda everyday of our life. We were made into what we are now and to some extend we are helpless against it. We can try and become better men and women but we can never fully achieve it. How could we ever hope to overcome the burden that is being brought up this way? Achieve some state of being which rests on a good upbringing, which we have been robbed of. We had our formative years, our childhoods, stolen. We will NEVER, as a whole, become the great people we dream of being. There might be exceptions, but most of us desperately needed those early years. Now we are degenerate. But that doesn't mean we can't leave a better world. That doesn't mean we have to succumb to it fully. We have to accept that what we are is broken, that we will most likely never be whole. But regardless of that we can fight for what we know is right. So the coming generations will not end up like us. Will not live like us. So they can prosper in a better world and become better people than ourselves. And when we look at them and what they have built we will feel pride. Not of ourselves. But of them. Our children, nephews, nieces, we will be proud of them, because they became all that which we couldn't. Guide any child you know. Don't let them drift, as we were made to. We need to improve as much as we can, but we need to accept that we, as a whole, will never be fully what we want us to be. Because they robbed us of the most important part of our lifes, a good upbringing. The important battle is the new generation. Guide them. We are caught in a prison cell to which there is no key. But we do have the key to the little ones one over. Free them Sup Forums. Free them so they can prosper.

probably another vice cunt looking for a story, yes I would fuck you.

Just keep your faggotry on the down low. I agree with a previous poster, your atheism is the lamest thing about you.

checked
Also, the very fact that so many recognize the fact that we are being collectively cucked out of a future is already a success. With the amount of brainwashing, disinfo and propaganda out there, Sup Forums stands as a beacon still.

It might not be much, but it's a start.

if you haven't taken the pinkpill youve been brainwashed by ZOG