Conspiracies

What global conspiracy do you actually believe in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Churchill and Roosevelt were Bolsheviks

Celebrity clones.

Extraterrestrials
I saw a golden spaceship above my house 15 years ago and a stereotypical flying saucer above a sketchers store the year after.
No one ever believes me so I don't even bother anymore

Poo in loo

Georgia Guidestones

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

And here comes the bully again.

9/11 was an inside job
aliens are real and humans have had contact with them
xenoestrogens in the water supply
global financial manipulations (rotschilds, illuminati etc)

I believe you. Now tell you which part of your body had been touched by your uncle in that spaceship?

Teddy or FDR?

besides the second one everything you listed are confirmed truth.

#pizzagate is real

One Thousand,Four Hundred, and Eighty-Eight

Whatever poo

It’s a proven fact that a small group of neoconservative Jews inflicted the Iraq War on America and the ME:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

>xenoestrogens in the water supply
This is considered a conspiracy? What the fuck else did people think was going to happen with widespread chemical birth control?

I second this.

well OP asked for conspiracies, not conspiracy "theories".

Thus I assumed he wanted actual conspiracies, not autistic speculations like flat earth or chemtrails or something

>newfag

Pearl Harbor was an inside job

Round Earth
It's just a scam to give money to NASA

you'd be surprised

also add deep state to my list, that was also considered to be wild speculation until 2016 when it suddenly became a perfectly normal part of US politics thats always been there

Banks are fucked, mortgages and loans are satanic. Credit cards are a deal with the devil.

also there is estrogen like compounds in plastic water bottles and fluoride/chlourine in tap water, But that's not conspiericy, its just how they do it.

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking faggot cuck with your unintelligent parotted social justice talking point answer. Nobody is saying "our right to free speech is being impinged", we're saying that you're a faggot for not being capable of dealing with the CONCEPT THAT UNDERPINS THE LAW that the best ideas are arrived at through free debate, and how you demonstrate yourself to be INTELLECTUALLY UNCONFIDENT when you can't debate us and how this proves that YOU ARE A STUPID FAGGOT who just cried when someone disagrees with them and hides behind a veneer of detached irony and bourgeois looking down your nose as a defensive posture to not break your fragile little fucking faggot cuck ego of being on "le right side of history" instead of an insufferable whiny little faggot like the bourgeois have been for the past 200 fuclng years. You fucking weaklings just put on a smug sneer and hide behind these stupid disingenuous propaganda points that don't even address the issue at hand if you think for more than 15 seconds about them and feel like you're some kind of enlightened genius, fuck you, you a mental midget and I would be happy to deconstruct your entire worldview and demonstrate how it's all the result of a massive inferiority complex but, of course, realizing this, that's the one thing you must avoid at all costs, so instead we get posts like this and smug "haha I'm right you're wrong :^)" posturing, acting like you're some kind of fucking freedom fighter when you have EVERY major institution in society FANATICALLY behind you with the sole exceptions of Donald Trump and Sup Forums. There are not words for the dismay I experience in recognizing that I share my society with fucking idiots like you, so profoundly and comprehensively insecure that you let LITERAL COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA whip you into a worldview where up is down, men are women and violence is peace so long as it's against wrongthinkers. kys

I believe you, about 12 years ago I saw a stereotypical silver ufo about 150m-200m hovering above the local park while I was with my brother. Stood there for about 6mins until it angled itself about 30° and shot off into the sky looking like something from star trek. Glad i had my brother with me otherwise no one would believe me.

>posting with a meme flag and thinking your opinion will be taken seriously
Just get out of here you fucking knuckle dragger

Things I believe:
>9/11 was an inside job by the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia
>Holocaust largely exaggerated
>Federal reserve and alphabet agencies had JFK killed and are real rulers in american politics

Things I meet halfway with Sup Forums on:
>"Jews are behind it all." I agree that Jews make up a disproportionate amount of the globalist cabal. I even agree that Jewish nepotism is a thing and that there is a tribal/religious reason so many of that cabal are Jews and not just (((coincidence))). What I don't believe is that Joe Shekelberg down the street is out to get me and is in on the plot as well.
>Government probably already knows there's alien life out there and is hiding it from public, but I don't think anything landed here. No Area 51/Roswell/whatever.

Things I don't believe in at all:
>Reptilians
>other interdimendional bullshit
>globalists are demons. I don't think they have any connection to Satan, I think they're just greedy assholes.

this is also confirmed true

FDR was baiting the japs to get an easy casus belii to enter ww2 since most Americans didn't give even a single percent of a shit about muh nazis until pearl harbor

that Sup Forums is owned by a chink millionaire

John McCain is a huge pedo. He paid Ashton Kutcher to testify before congress to show how much he cares about children but people like McCain used Saul Alinsky's rules and has to project his shit to absolve himself off his sins

World War 2 was a false flag

Jews control the world.

It's okay buddy, let's just not blame the entire country for few people like him, they do the same thing to us don't they, they think the entire country shits on streets which is not the case right, so let's just not blame the entire America and stereotype them.

Let's just not be like them.

Everybody has an opinion and unfortunately he has a bad one about us.
It's none of our business actually what he thinks about us. So just let him be.

The 1972 Canada-Russia hockey series never took place. It was all filmed on the same Hollywood sound stage used to film the Apollo moon landing, and Alf.

Triggered! LMAO

Jews started World War 1+2, Germans are the real victims of the 20th century

Obviously FDR

that human history goes back much further than we currently accept.

Inter-dimensional vampires are the global elite ruining the world

MAGA = (((MAGA)))

>globalists are demons. I don't think they have any connection to Satan, I think they're just greedy assholes.
Most probably don't really worship the devil but they still do it because they'd rather have all the bases covered. (The rabbit foot and the chicken sacrifices to moloch)

oh, and trump is a kike puppet and trumptards are useful idiots

Fluoride is used to dumb people down and render them apathetic.

China and israel just banned it in their water for health concerns. Its only the west now. We died for those fucks and this is what you get.

Kek

everyone is a kike puppet according to you
no matter what happens, no matter who wins, you just act smug and say "lol they are a kike puppet"
you're a clown, a joke

The Air Force has been lying about UFOs since 1947.

The international jew. The only conspiracy that matters.

Interdimensional alien commandos. Shit's real senpai.

Hurdur

demoralization tactics by shills

no love lost for trump he bent on too many issues already, but most if not all of these "trump = kike" people are shills

the point isn't so much to attack Trump as it is to attack the idea that Sup Forums could have a prefered politician in the public arena with a chance in hell of actually doing something

name one thing he's done that hasn't benefited israel

Dude read careful through the pizzagate emails and then think about what is happening currently on the world. Literally everything goes against god and his principles. They ARE satanists.

>The international jew

what does that even mean?

nice pasta

Iphones are better than samsung I think it is an conapiracy theory

Jews control the world

see

See, there are 30+ posters here and only one has reverted "poo in loo" meme while others strictly sticked to the OP's question literally ignoring or posting anything about our flags and I appreciate them for that. Thus proving not everybody is like him.

theres also a bunch of conspiracies about Croatian politics I know to be true but they're hardly global

hurrr
durrr

Bitcoin was created by TPTB to transition people away from fiat all while making them think it was their idea. Once the bitcoin meme hits critical mass, a new government controlled coin will be presented and accepted as a compromise by both sides. In year 2100 all new borns will be issued an buttcoin wallet in replace of a ssn, your transaction fees will be based on your citizen score which is calculated by supercomputers monitoring your social media accounts 24/7.

Jews control every government, bank and major media corporation in the world. Their hand spreads far and wide and they intend to push racemixing and multiculturalism as well as marxism and bolshevism in order to turn the populace at large into a mixed race lacking in racial identity with an IQ too low to do anything but manual labor. In other words, a slave labor force, which fulfills the talmudic prophecy of 1200 slaves for every jew.

>fixed

they are both overpriced.

Top kek.

Shlomo: International Jew of Mystery

THEM DIGETS POOS REKT BY WHITE POWER

and how is this different from the zionist jew? or nationalist jew? speaking of which, just how many flavors of jews are there?

Fuck that could happen

>no loyalty to any nation or populace outside of their own tribe
i dunno?

what's your argument anyway? that he's not?

there are two kinds of jews
the israeli jews aka the national jews since they have a nation-state and work for the benefit of said nation state
then there are the diaspora jews aka the international jews who don't have a nation-state since they consider "israel" to not be REAL israel (only the messiah can lead jews back to the promised land) and they're the ones behind the subversion of western society because they jelly and also out of frustration for being rekt by whites consistenly throughout history

There is no "zionist" or "national" jew. There is only the international jew. Of course there are different groups of jews within the scope of international jewery itself, but all of them ultimately have the same goal that I explained.

i believe that religion, the Christian one in particular was all fabricated using elements from other successful religions to subjugate the European masses and to promote a more violent world in todays society

So basically China.

Since the late 1700s the western world has been controlled and steered by a handful of incredibly wealthy families, mostly jews.
They funded both sides in every major conflict since and have owned all industries associated with the waging of war and the building/rebuilding of nations.
And the black pill that nothing short of a nuclear holocaust will unseat them.
And even then it's a safe bet that they have underground shelters to weather that storm.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

The notion that Zionists are not equally as at fault as leftist jews is ridiculous. Who do you think runs the Bank of Rothschild? Do you seriously think the Warburg family is leftist? No, all jews, right or left, are the enemy. When push comes to shove, they will all side with each other against the goyim.

Magic or Magick or whatever you want to call it is effectively real, what we consider to be reality is a cage made of rules that collective consciousness mostly agrees on. There are witches, there are sorcerors, there are vampires.

Mind control is real.

We are like test rats being studied by our internet usage. Everything we click, watch, read. Every word you type. They're using us to eventually fully control. It's why it's free. It's psychological warfare. They are watching and doing things to you. They are sending pulses to give you tinnitus. They giving you information to form your opinions. They are controlling you. They will weaponize you and you'll think it's your own decision.

Look at what the Stazi did, and now look at all the data they have now. We are all easily manipulated and now they have nearly unlimited ways to make us complicit in how they want us to act. We're fucked.

>During breeding, the male uses a specially adapted arm to deliver a bundle of sperm directly into the female's mantle cavity, after which he becomes senescent and dies. The female deposits fertilised eggs in a den and cares for them until they hatch, after which she also dies.
Sucks to be octopi. Next time you want to hook up with some bitch tell her you want to make a direct delivery to her mantle cavity...

Not often that I will agree with a communist.

The lead and crime hypothesis as explanation for the serial killer wave in the past and the rise of radical islam and violent shitskins. Not a conspiracy but leaded gasoline is still in use in North Africa and the Middle East.

tl;dr

well that's your opinion and thats ok

I believe that reality is different from that and thats ok too

It's an old copypasta

>They are sending you pulses to give you tinnitus.
Man speaking of tinitus I've got that shit really bad sometimes can't even sleep it's so loud

It was more let it happen, than made it happen...

Governments are meeting their communist criteria that they’ve signed up to with the U.N. such as wealth and prosperity redistribution through the Paris climate accords and cultural Marxism, through immigration etc.

We're in a psychological war. You're a target/test subject.

That one is for sure real. I also happen to believe this is the time of the beginning of the depopulation.

Yep only North Korea to go now! Wonder when that wars gonna happen

Trump surfaced it and some people have been screaming bloody murder ever since, while others pretend they had no idea...

Any proofs? What's this conspiracy so I can research

Jesus you are more than just triggered here bro chill. If there are people interested in what you have to say they can see it here.
Freedom of speech is dying but in some places you can be heard still. The moment you let something as small as what someone says of the Internet bother you is the moment you truly lost.

pedowood is real Google the Franklin scandal

bitcoin is a ponzi scheme

The blood plasma drugs with mixed mens/womens hormones giving rise to all these alt-genders seems pretty plausible
> is there a conspiracy theory about this yet tho?

8eet8