World War Three General! /WW3G/ - It's HAPPENING edition

What we know so far!

>TOTAL WIPEOUT North Korea could kill 90% of Americans through STARVATION
thesun.co.uk/news/4754403/north-korea-us-electromagnetic-blast-cia-analyst/

>North Korea tests new instant launch missile engine ahead of Trump visit
express.co.uk/news/world/870781/world-war-3-north-korea-usa-kim-jong-un-donald-trump-ww3-missile-engine-nuclear-threat-WW3

>Trump told to leave North Korea ‘to the professionals’ as World War 3 fears increase
express.co.uk/news/world/870624/World-War-3-latest-North-Korea-US-Donald-Trump-Kim-Jong-un-Bob-Corker

>Why WW3 Has Always Been North Korea's Endgame
infowars.com/why-ww3-has-always-been-north-koreas-endgame/

>North Korea Still Has to Pay For 1,000 Volvo Cars Bought 43 Years Ago from Sweden
newsweek.com/north-korea-debt-sweden-volvo-cars-691493

Skyking:
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/10/09/politics/corker-world-war-iii-donald-trump-white-house/index.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-16/road-world-war-3-unveiled-china-planning-deploy-its-army-against-north-korea
youtube.com/watch?v=fnd0qg4I_MM
independent.co.uk/voices/nuclear-weapons-north-korea-kim-jong-un-earthquake-seismology-h-bomb-a7928441.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MQeQWWKKvq4
youtube.com/watch?v=_iFGyN37UPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

An EMP would finally give rise to OUTLAW NATIONALISM

bump

WORLD WAR 3 FAGGOTS ARE THE WORST. YOU FAGGOTS GO ON FOR YEARS AND GUESS WHAT, IT DOESN'T HAPPEN. PLEASE DO END YOUR LIFE THOUGH

Wrong!
Why are not-happeningfags so angry?

i know. there's one aussie and a burger who get real butthurt over it.

you never know

Bump. Nuclear War Generals:
#1 - #2 - #3 - #4 -

>linking the sun
stopped reading

Is this better? :^)
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/09/politics/corker-world-war-iii-donald-trump-white-house/index.html

no it isn't

>North Korea could kill 90% of Americans through STARVATION
They're going to take out 5% of the worlds sugar plantations?

Very curious as to why your mom didn't swallow. No matter how many times you scream about it a nuke war is never happening.

>The Sun
>The Daily Express
>Infowars

I mean good Lord
>THESUN
>EXPRESS
>EXPRESS
>INFOWARS
>NEWSWEEK

The first two especially known to be tinfoil hat websites that think Ayy Lmaos are real.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-16/road-world-war-3-unveiled-china-planning-deploy-its-army-against-north-korea

there is just no pleasing some anons...

This is why I have a closet packed with freeze dried food and rice and a bunch of survival gear. I aint gonna starve.

nek minnit

Dude just give up. North Korea isn't so suicidal as to casually nuke Japan or SK, let alone fucking America.

someone tell him

>North Korea still has to pay for 1,000 Volvo cars bought 43 years ago.

They couldn't have screwed a worse people.. EVERYBODY PAYS.

And you, the same shill retard who never knows what he's talking about. Just makes up fanfiction in his head.

look at all the denials

WW3 will be used to prevent a civil war.

How does this even equal WW3? One small state vs numerous superpowers? Ain't exactly a fair fight.

North Korea has no allies. There is no modern day "Axis" which can challenge the United States. The closest thing is the Iran-Syria-Iraq-Russia alliance and even that doesn't come close.

Sorry to rain on your happening parade user but it just ain't happening. At least not WW3.

Link will happen soon
youtube.com/watch?v=fnd0qg4I_MM

In OP's masterpost of fake news, perhaps.

no. trump and nuclear winter go together like trump and a fuck up

>Fake news
What counts as real news then?

>norks just turning LEO into a cloud of flak

This never occurred to me. Absolutely glorious. Fucking do it Kim.

World war tensions have not been this high since the cold war, no one has proved me wrong yet. No one knows if it'll actually happen, but its high enough to justify these threads on a fucking politics board.

You really are a faggot.
Nobody's nuking anybody because it's simply in no one's best interest. All Trump and Kim do is wave each other's dicks around to scare their respective people. In reality setting off nukes will not benefit anybody whatsoever.
Oh shut the fuck up. WW3 general? How overdramatic can you possibly get when nobody on the internet would even know what the real DEFCON status is? You're a damn broken record.

>dooming mankinds dreams of space travel because of kessler syndrome

>you support this

What tensions? Kim making empty threats for the 1,000th time?
Fatboy has been cucked by Trump and he knows it. Now he'll stop the bullshit and let this all be forgotten

This.

>Nov 4th happens
>Nk ww3 happens
>amidst the chaos everyone far right commences a counter revolution blitzkrieg over america
>north korea radioactive rubble
>commie cucks defeated
>rebuild america

Hmm.. you're getting very worked up about this matey..
>it's almost as if you're too scared to contemplate imminent death
Yeah great you might die soon, grow up pussy, if you dont like these threads then dont bump them you fucking idiot.

>empty threats
>ICBM's proven successful
>6.3M magnitude earthquake from H-bomb test

4 skykangz in the last 30-40 minutes.

How do you know?

Anyone sane would be terrified of losing everything you've ever known in a flash because of politics. But NK having an arsenal doesn't point to nuke war. All he does is talk and so does Trump. I want these threads to fuck off because it's not even real discussion, it's a bunch of spamming nonsense and frogposting.
The last time an explosion quake happened was a while ago. All of the other quakes have been natural, and I know this because I check USGS's map every day.

>look how menacing I am by blowing shit up in my backyard
Kim won't do shit. He talks big but he knows very well that the minute any serious move is made, NK turns to glass.

recordings in /skg/
?

JUST PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER I'M SICK OF THIS BLUEBALLING

just heard #5, and here is 6

11175 usb

God, how many times do I have to repeat myself? They want to be taken seriously as a nuclear power and nothing more. They don't want to just send the nukes flying to the US because China would never allow it. Every time you guys screech that WW3 is happening every time NK is ever brought up on the news, it never happens every time. It's gotten so obnoxious and it needs to stop.

this

you really are an estrogen junkie

Read this: independent.co.uk/voices/nuclear-weapons-north-korea-kim-jong-un-earthquake-seismology-h-bomb-a7928441.html
>conveniently forgets NK STARTED the last war by invading SK

It's not happening

>yer a fayggit
>dick waving
faggot

Your country will likely pre emptive strike (USA has said they will never accept a nuclear NK), and a pre emptive strike = China on NK side.

World has changed a lot since the last war. I don't see how it is relevant for a supposed nuke-off with the US in the present time.
But whatever floats your boat, kangaroo-bro. I hope it happens so oil prices can go up to 100 again!

You've brought less meaningful and more delusional discussion than that Australian cunt.
I'm too tired to go back and forth with your stubborn, obnoxious ass all night long, but all I really have to say other than all of the shit I've said already is "WW3 is not happening over North Korea".

We gots those fuckin commies surrounded. Not worried bout em

I think this is more accurate

youtube.com/watch?v=MQeQWWKKvq4

Yeah i hear you guys but what you fail to understand is that NK nuclear arsenal is tiny at the moment, thus any war would NOT be MAD (mutually assured destruction). The longer USA waits to go on, the more the casualties, as they have stated they won't accept a nuclear NK - before 2018 is the time for war. And i repeat, it won't be MAD since USA can nuke NK ten fold before NK can get half a missile to us mainland. But it still may not happen - the chance is just very high.

>The longer USA waits to go on
in*

It is going to happen. There really is no other choice, unless China steps in and ends him because they don't want us sitting on their border.

Dont buy CIA nigger shit. None of this is about little kimmie

Even if what you say is true,
>But is still may not happen - the chance is just very high
Why should I live my life in constant, crippling fear of getting nuked? What the fuck kind of life is that?
>It is going to happen.
But still, being as sure about it as this dumbfuck is beyond delusional.

I dont care for the why behind it, im just trying to assess the possibility of war.

Yes war. No not nk

There's been a """possibility of war""" for 25 years.

Yeah ok no one said to be scared, take it the opposite and live your life to the fullest user since you never know - you may be nuked tomorrow. Thanks for the discussion, having an echo chamber in these threads of happening fags is not a good thing.

That's great and all, but how do you know what they want?

yeah youre right but IMO the possibility was high enough for me to pay attention to it this year.

bye bye nofap

How do YOU know what they want?

At some point you are going to be wrong.
THIS IS THAT TIME!

I don't, I am asking you.

Slight hyperbole, but don't be a whipdick. They're itching to go in there, or force China to do it. What are the odds this guy says "sure, I'll stop it with the Nukes"? If they won't stand a viable threat to the homeland, and China won't go in then trust me, we're going to war.

Pay attention to Africa, usa is fuckin them up right now

there's a whole lot of sky king kangz this night

Niger?

I know as much as you do, but I assume just casually using nukes is the most moronic idea ever, even for Trump and for Kim, since wiping out almost all human life doesn't exactly strengthen Kim's regime or Trump's administration. A conventional war using conventional weapons, maybe, but using nuclear weapons like that is unrealistic.

Because it hasn't happened yet. If they were hell bent on nuking USA they would have already done it.

Tactical nukes may be used if there is a war.

A nuke isn't going to wipe out all human life. There are different levels of nukes that can be used.

And Somalia, Sudan, congo... it keeps goin.

How? They can barely reach the West Coast, by late next year they will be able to reach DC reliably.

Wait is it actually happening? ive been hearing noises outside

I think you're wrong. I think a major show of force is coming. I think we are going to throw our cock and balls on the worlds "table" and everyone is gonna get a nice gander at the goods.

You lie like a rug.

Especially considering NK's technology is 50 years behind ours, I don't see them as a huge threat.
Blah blah delusions of grandeur. Let's hope the only thing that gets purged next year is these happening spam threads.

Didn't ask you but thanks for your input anyways.

No, there were 6 within an hour. I was sitting here listening to them pop off like home runs at a Cubs vs Cardinals game in '99

WW3 will never happen, our leaders learned from their mistakes of the leaders past. Any one country that clearly acts out of line will be be turned on by their allies and collectively removed from their power by the big four.

The board that cried wolf.
WW3 is not coming anytime soon.
Contrary to popular belief a global total war would not be conductive to the powers that be making money and holding power.

They want to delay a global conventional war for as long as possible

World is too globalized and intertwined now to even risk global war.

Kek, FatBoi's gonna die and we're going to blast his spitballs outta the skies with our THAAD's.
inb4
It won't work.

FUCKKKKK SO FUCKING BORING, they give us autism vaccines so we cant functional in society then make life boring as fuck

Correct. All bread n circus

I'm prepared for the future!

WOOO LETS GO FUCKING ACTUALLY THIS TIME

MAD MAX

GUNS

FUN

SEX

DEGENERACY

WHO FUCKING /READY/

t. anons drifting in fairyland
International peace which you take for granted is not as simple as you portray it.

How do people function in a world so boring without drugs? serious question i just cannot comprehend it , EVERYTHING IS FUCKING BORING AS FUCK

>how?
Launch one from a boat.
Drop one from a stealth bomber.

USA was talking about how NK has nukes that can hit them 15yrs ago.
>youtube.com/watch?v=_iFGyN37UPs

Even shills know that the real reason they want a war with NK is to install a central bank.