Shouldn't the whitest states be the most advanced economically if what is said here is applied?

Shouldn't the whitest states be the most advanced economically if what is said here is applied?

How come California with its millions of Latinos is more advanced economically than Montana or Vermont?
How come New York with its millions of non whites is more advanced than West Virginia and Iowa?

Face it these blacks and Latinos add some sort of advantage, I cant explain it but its true.
Even in Europe all white Poland is not as powerful as France or UK or Germany.

Your argument clearly is flawed and I proved there is some intangible benefit to nonwhites even with the crime and problems they cause, the parts of the nation that has them demolishes the areas with all white people. in terms of leading the nation in all industries, you can use the retort that all the success just attracts the non whites, well shouldn't the secluded pure whites have even more reason to show their superiority? The truth is they haven't, they dont lead the nation in anything, not tech, not finance, not even food, CA leads in agriculture too.

stopped reading at California is economically advanced. What did your gender studies teacher fill your head with?

White people make the ideas, minorities work them?

California is shitcanned rn

The non whites flow to where the gibsmedats are until said area becomes a shithole.

See: Detroit, California, New York.

The state of CA is superior to the states with the least amount of non whites, you have not addressed my argument at all.

Geography is the only reason california is anything. Parasites latched on and are killing it.

They became wealthy when they were white, and then the non whites flock there. The more wealth you have the more non whites will home in.

CA has hundred of major companies that we dont even need to list, the liberal state of CA quite literately started the computer revolution with the other Pacific state of Washington. Between Intel, AMD, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, and so on. These liberal diverse states have added massively not just to the nation but the world. What the fuck have the conservative states that have the highest percent of white people done, other than mine coal and serve in the armed forces, nothing.

Could it be that major population centers are the metric by which economic prosperity is measured? Surely not, right?

California is was a powerhouse enconomically, which is why the spics invaded us. They had nothing to do with making it great, and have ruined it. Your argument had no basis.

What do you think will happen if I look up the rise of the Hispanic population?

You've got it the wrong way round bucko.

Whites that create the richest White areas/countries are obviously the ones that suffer the most from gibsmedat, and I've yet to see data that would suggest otherwise.

Take Detroit for example - it was once one of the, if not the most industrially advanced city in North America, and perhaps the West.

But not anymore, huh?

Those companies were founded and run by Whites, Asians, and Jews, not niggers and spics.

Nice timing friend.

In keeping with this vein of thought, isn't it odd that most of the highest ranked gdp per capita states are super white while the gdp overall rankings of states like New york, Texas and California are so high? Why would a place like Alaska, Connecticut, or North Dakota rank so low in those measurements but so high on a per population basis?
Perhaps we will never know.

Money is fucking worthless in California

t. Hayward, CA

Lol you dipshit

You need steady coal food water etc before you can even think of doing art and science

Those people are the foundation on which the modern world sits upon.

California has the highest poverty rate in the country at 23.8%

Innovation in Cali has and mostly is still being done by Whites and Jews.

The most laughable aspect of the argument is how high you seem to regard the state of being "advanced economically".

>huddled in a 1br apt paying $2000 a month on the outskirts of LA
>blue collar work devastated by automation and seasonal migrants
>MS13 drive by and shoot up the house across the street
>drown out the gunshots with your iDistract multi-media screen
>"Designed by Apple in California, made in China"

Was it whites that built all that industry or was in niggers and spics? Next

It's more about immigrant / native, rather than white / non-white. Immigration brings lots of garbage, but along that garbage there is also people with ideas and ambition. Ambition is lost when you and your family just stay in the same spot of land for generations. Regardless of what Sup Forums deludes themselves into thinking, it's the immigrant's ambition what made (and keeps) America great

This. People dont realise how much of a shithole NYS is besides NYC as a whole. People are flooding out of this area because of taxes that are way too high and no job opportunities because businesses wont come here because they will have to pay too much and will have to deal with way too much govt interference. NYS in 15 years is going to be a superghetto shithole. The gibs flow like water here, its insane. The middle class is left to foot the bill.

Shouldn't the states with the lowest incidence of corn rootworm produce the most corn if what is said here is applied?

How come Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, and Nebraska with millions of cases of corn rootworm produce more corn than New Mexico, Arizona, or Wyoming?

Face it corn rootworm adds some sort of advantage to corn farming, I can't explain it but it's true.
Even in Antarctica where there are literally 0 cases of corn rootworn can they produce as much corn as say Missouri or Kansas.

Your argument clearly is flawed and I proved there is some intangible benefit to corn farmers from corn rootworm despite the destruction it can cause to corn plants. The parts of the country with corn rootworm demolishes the rest of the country in corn production.

Yeah. Silicon valley is Latinos. Fuck off retard