Canadians on pol

Can any of you tell me if surrey BC is safe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrey,_British_Columbia#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>BC
>safe

depends what part.

Why tho

In general. Like is the worst part of Surrey as bad as it seems in the media

anything north of the freeway is pretty nice but becoming loaded with koreans and hindus, whalley is a shithole so is nordel and most of newton. panorana is nice so is cloverdale and clayton. white rock is pretty upscale as is most of south surrey.

The only people being murdered in Surrey are shit skins / gang members. As long as you don't fall into one of those categories you'll be very safe.

Someone might forget to say sorry, I would stay away from there.

>Total visible minority population 243,760 52.6%

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrey,_British_Columbia#Demographics

sure

honestly if you're not involved in subhuman gangs you'll probably be okay as long as you don't catch a stray bullet

whalley is the worst part of surrey, but its nothing compared to east vancouver.
newton and the king george area is just pretty run down from hindus who dont look after their shit.

Basically this. Although I don't recommend living in the cities at all

move to Victoria.

Didn't Surrey have like 50+ shootings in 2016. I thought east van was just homeless people OD'ing

This is a good suggestion. I miss Victoria. Beautiful, well developed small city

Surrey is a fucking hellhole dude. Stay the fuck away

Parts of Surrey are sketchy like Whalley. Other parts are quite upscale. It depends.

No you should just move to east vancouver instead no homeless or gangs/drugs I swear goy!
Naw but really dont move to Vancouver its an over priced libtard shithole filled with immigrints and a major drug problem. Nothing is good about that city anymore.

Just moved away from Vic. Fucking hate it there

though really if you want to get some rugged individualism... move to the gulf islands. Not Vancouver island, it's cucked as of right now. Texada, Cortes, Lasqueti. Trust me on this.

Better safe than Surrey

I live in Burnaby and go to school in Surrey. Most of the visible population is Indian. Surrey is the worst city for gang violence due to this large ethnic population. Much of surrey looks run down, even if it isn't. It is nowhere near as nice as Burnaby/Vancouver or even New West (which is across from Whalley.)

Would not recommend at all unless Indian.

Your city "state" is about to become the oversea territory of the coming hegemony superpower, what's not to like? Everything will be fine.

So what I'm getting is that it's generally safe, so long as you aren't in a gang, or do drugs

You're way more likely to get mugged by some Surrey wannabe thugs than you are to be bothered by some pathetic strung out chug in east van

Correct

Damn it, beat me to it.

Safer than it used to be, Whalley is the bad part. South Surrey is quite nice. ALL of surrey is poo in loos so if you like muh whites go Langley instead.

Is it worse at night, like walking a dog by yourself at night ?

As long as you don't mind the flood of poos everywhere.

Ask Linus tech tips

Its safe but if there is no reason to live there

i lived south of newton in a somewhat better area in surrey for the first 18 years of my life. growing up it was not that bad really, kinda run down maybe.in elementary it was all white people and when i was 10 or so it suddenly was half brown and by senior year it was 70% indian. didnt really make a difference since all my white friends were still there and i made new brown friends, but looking back the population was growing so fucking fast. our school letters were half punjabi

the shootings are just gangs shooting eachother, i was never scared walking home from the heart of newton, and i played sports at whalley hundreds of times.nothing ever happened to me, but i know tons of people who were jumped, a few robbed, and a couple who've been murdered. surrey is mostly just druggo crack heads who pook around and beg for change. just tell them to fuck off. but if they're on a bike be on your toes because they usually wanna take your stuff then.

i live somewhere else now in canada. its not much different ethnically but theres less crime.

why are there so many damn fobs in vancouver bros. pissing me off because half the people at my school don't speak english.

Surrey here. Cartel drug wars everywhere. Some guy got his head cut off yesterday and a bunch of kids were playing football with it. Good luck.

its cheap

>minority
>52.6%
Greetings fellow white!

Lots of brown ppl, Not too many Muslims yet. It's pretty big geographically, all the whites are in South Surrey but they will call it white rock despite what the garbage cans say. I think Surrey added some 5000 additional police to tackle the gangs.
Good luck user

>all those hipster faggots in Gastown

>The Virgin Lower Mainlander
>The Chad Prince Georgian

Come to our conservative 90% white haven, the interior is the only remaining non-cucked part of BC

Idk what these retards are talking about, I grew up there and it is the worst are in the lower mainland. The shitskins are really cancer there, more so than normal. There are daily stabbings, stay away from Surrey

>90% white
>all the native chicks get murdered and dumped along the highway

Yeah exactly. Dumb native whores hitch hiking late at night on back roads, and its just natives killing natives. You'll never even see them outside of their shitty out of the way ghettos

Better stick to white rock. 88.2% caucasian. The realtors used to only sell these properties to whites.

surrey is no good
move anywhere on van isle that isnt victoria
parksville needs more upstanding citizens

Anywhere in BC other than Surrey and Richmond

No. The east indian youth gangs are fucking up everything.

>East Indian
>You mean poos

My grandmother's brother lives near King George, I was there for a month some years ago, it didn't seemed too bad.

Don't forget East Van and PoCompton.