Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRwJvOm395E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No when this thing exists.

I'm still mad at the ending.

Future arc has it's good parts.

the switch over to a battle shounen was more abrupt then even negima lol

how'd it end?

Nothing changed since the first chapter except he has friends now.

It ruined the Vindice and had no conclusion for the Cervello.

Is the anime ending as bad?

Which shounen was good? I don't recall any good one.

At least it's not a failed shounen like Toriko

That's the problem, Tsuna didn't learn anything from Reborn he went back to school and he is still a loser

Kongou Banchou.

The anime was canceled, I can't remember if it even had a conclusion or not.

How can it be bad when it gave us one of the best characters in anime/manga history?

It ends right after the future arc concludes. Back in the day, Gokudera's voice actor even said a season 2 was in the works. Well Jump wouldn't let them have it.

Only character I liked is future Lambo.

I think Bleach's ending was worse. At least Reborn tried to expand on it's history.

Reborn was merely mediocre UNTIL Tsuna vs Genshiki.
The moment he starts having a fucking fit about Tsuna's eyes is 100% worst thing I have EVER seen in a Shounen and easily top 3 worst things I've seen out of an animated/manga/comic
The Heart
Everything with Sasuke
Fishman Island
The ONLY exceptions being 'Let's having a wedding on your daddy's grave' and 'I am going to cure the MK Virus.'
Even THOSE are stretching it though because of how bad it was.
I shudder every time I think how that scene made it to any visible format humans can comprehend

That title belongs to Bleach now

>'Let's having a wedding on your daddy's grave'
What?
Which manga?

Don't bother. It's trash.

It was better before it became a battle manga

The Future Arc was a mistake.

Probably, a lot of other bad shounen series start out with good concepts.

Meanwhile reborn's is aesthetically stupid and barely makes any sense

Never heard of it.
Can someone tell me what was so bad about it?

You are making me really curious user.

Okay imagine the most beta Harem MC. Got it? Add Whining to every sentence he speaks.
That's your main character
He is supposed to lead a mafia family, so they send a tutor who is a man with a curse that makes him a baby because 'lol'
Then it becomes Fujobait to a level even beyond Naruto and Kingdom Hearts combined.
Then it adds in Pokemon elements.

It's the worst one I've watched more than one episode of.

Started out as gag manga about a loser who is the heir of a big mafia family.
He gets a hitman who is a baby as a home tutor to man him up.
The gags were shitty and it turned in to a suprisingly decent, battle manga.
The mc actually mans up and develops little by little.
And like any battle manga it got progressively worse untill it was shit.
It ends with the protag being the same loser he was during chapter 1, but now he is a loser with friends

and why is his hair on fire

Because that's his Required Transformation quota.

The Mukuro arc and the Varia arc were decent battle shounen.

Then it became irredeemable shit.

Mukuro arc was where the Fujobait started going into Ungodly territory though.
It was already pushing it with Gokudera's single mindedness about Tsuna and Hibari. Then Mukuro happened

>Kongou Banchou
>Kinnikuman
>Hokuto no Ken
>City Hunter
>Sakigake Otokojuku
>Rokudenashi Blues
>Crows
>Beelzebub (Though the ending was absolute trash)
>Slam Dunk
Do I need to keep going?

also Berserk and some parts of JoJo

berserk is a gateway anime of the worst kind

I didn't say those because 1) I didn't write out all the good Shounen series I know. 2) Sup Forums loves to shit on JoJo because the generals are cancer and 3) I don't consider Berserk Shounen

But we cant deny that the Ost is amazing. Other animes have maybe 4 or 5 good ones, HR about 20.
Future arc started good, but it was to long similar to One Piece Dressrosa arc.

Bleach at least had a fitting title.

Some nice classic shounen series there, nice taste
also
Baki
JoJo
Phoenix
Devilman
Touch and other Adachi series
Ushio to Tora
Karakuri Circus
Pokemon Special
Gash Bell
Dragon Quest Dai no Daibouken
Shaman King
Rorouni Kenshin
Houshin Engi

>Some nice classic shounen series there, nice taste
Thanks user, you've got some good taste yourself.

Thanks. Haven't read Kinnikuman though. Are there good quality scans on the net? What about anime?

watch the 4kids dub

youtube.com/watch?v=kRwJvOm395E

One Piece. If you read this as a teenager and didn't like it then you have no soul.

from some spreads I've seen posted time to time here, that guy can draw a nice ripe set of tits, but the protagonist looks like more of an annoying little shit than Naruto and the FT MC combined.

>One Piece of shit
kill yourself

Beelzebub is even worse offender than Shitman rebork. Good god my blood boils just thinking about it

pork pls leave

Haven t read it, but whats wrong with it?

it's Fairy Tail-tier cookie cutter battle shonen without going to the trouble of cramming the pages with waifus.

That's not Akame ga Kill.

The Future arc was actually pretty good for a while but then it started getting to Hueco Mundo levels of PACING and I think there was no recovery after that

Also, Reborn really really REALLY hated to kill off it's cast something fierce

I'd say Dragon Ball, both parts, is pretty good, all things considered. It's got some of the best martial arts choreography I've seen in an anime, and the character designs and coloring were always perfectly coordinated. The sad thing is that while it was really good and a fresh product at the time, what it would spawn from it's popularity became the worst and most stale form of shonen possible.

The competition for that title is strong.

>not liking one piece

It's Bleach-tier in therms of long plot and bullshit.

The anime ended right when future arc finished so it was really decent. Everything after future arc is a load of crap.

This is pretty far up on this shit list.

I don't know how anyone didn't expect loser end after Tsuna returned to being a total bitch after the future arc. It was obvious that he was going to be a whiny shit in his normal life for his school life.

Law of Ueki is the bottom of the barrel

The manga is available online, the manga is available in decent quality from the start through to the end of the Scramble for the Kinniku throne arc, which is the original run, though it has some changes in scan groups it is always decent. Hokuto no Gun translated Vol 37 which is the first of the 2011 continuation it can be found on their site and it looks very good, you can find the other translated volumes of the 2011 run on the tumblr page, hercules factory in very nice quality though released kind of slowly since it's done volume by volume and the translator is working on some other Kinnikuman related projects as well. The anime is being translated by Hokuto no Gun who are at 67 which is the start of the Golden Mask arc, 2 movies and the TV special are translated as well, in good quality.

>Kinnikuman
>Dai No Daibouken

Wow some amazing fucking taste ITT.

You realize there's another Kinnikuman anime that came out in the early 80s, right?

I followed it to the bitter end in hopes of seeing more adult Lambo.

Why did it suddenly end? Was it cancelled or did Amano get bored?

No this is.

Cancelled.

user remember the REAL SIX FUNERAL WREATHS plot tweest!

I don't think it's the worst, but the ending is still one that makes me mad. It was rushed and had ZERO resolution. Only difference is "oh, i have friends now". He didn't pick a girl and he didn't choose whether to become the next vongola boss.

>The anime ended right when future arc finished so it was really decent. Everything after future arc is a load of crap.
The Future arc itself is a load of crap, especially in the anime when a bunch of stuff got censored

At least Author could properly end the arc before it finished, unlike Mx0 for example

I unironically like it, despite seeing all it's flaws.

Tsuna's gloves are still one of my favorite anime weapons.

Can we all agree that Dive to World was the best opening?

I've never seen anime, so i can't say.

Nah; is not good, but katekyo is worst

This

I'm not sure how you can call bnha worse than shit like swot. The worst you can say about it is that the setting isn't all that interesting. Writing and characterization-wise it's leagues better than the average battle shounen

God, SWOT, as short as it thankfully was that honestly might be the worst shonen I've ever read, but I also barely read any Reborn.

Same here. The character designs are pretty good too.

>I'm not sure how you can call bnha worse than shit like swot

Its popular right now, so of course you'll have always people calling it shit. You know, the same reason that when someone makes a thread about terrible anime there is always a lot of mediocre popular anime that actually terrible anime.

From the ones still ongoing certainly FT is the worst to me, but even it has its redeeming qualities. I'll be honest here, battle shonens right now are in a good moment.

IF we look to the past...well, there are lot worse things out there. Pic related or Monkey Typhoon, or Soul Hunter or King Bandit Jing

Akame ga kill. Champ rapes a girl on her dads grave, then kills her.

>Houshin Engi

My brother of African descent.

Current ones like NnT and Toriko are good.

Fairy Tail is worse.

Fairy Tail blatantly rips off OP + Naruto + Bleach but it fails to even have any remotely interesting villains and all the heroes have fucking lame abilities.

Fairy Tail is a lazy cash grab

>Berserk is for teenage kids

It's the only long one I outright dislike. I'll mock the bad writing in things like Bleach, but I still had some fun with them.