/wg/ White General - hanging edition thread

/wg/ - White General - Hanging method edition

Game-plan:
Print out posters saying “It’s ok to be white” (Pic-Related)
On Halloween post the fliers EVERYWHERE possible. Only universities seems like alt-right money.
Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

Idea:
Sup Forums i have an idea recently a "disturbing" poster went up at Boston college the left went ape shit and called the cops for an investigation and it made the news youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc what if we made signs like this pop up in college campuses around the world? a simple sign that just says "its ok to be white" the left going apeshit over something so trivial would show just how anti white the political climate is and it would wake up normies/lemmings.
>tldr go put up signs that say "its ok to be white" in plain text with no pictures or symbols

How should we hang them?? Something fast, and non-vandalistic would be ideal! Share thoughts below

Important:
>Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and discuise your self ;)
>Simplistic design, no excessive use of font or text decoration
>JIDF is NOT happy about this, ignore shills.
>Make sure it says 'Okay', not 'Ok'
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

Tools/suggestions:
>Glue Spray?(Vandalism, thoughts? Personally not what I want)
>Ductape due to it's stick-to-all surface nature and easy to rip
>Staple-gun to snap to posts and bulletin boards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQxdx-ScCvg
youtube.com/watch?v=yCCWB5z1uG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i think we should all agree on this format

Best one.

I do too. This is by far superior.

Reminder to only print the five words on the plain white background, simplicity is key and we want them to be vandalized
Ignore obvious shills, do not feed them (You)'s

upboat

So you say, pro vandalism? Can we get a strawpoll up anyone?????

I like that ITS is on its own line
gives them room to write NOT

this is actually a very interesting and promising idea. i wish you luck

How about the razor blade trick?

That on the news, would really trigger some normies, I can bet on it.

use both. if you make it a black paper then you make the meme access more difficult

Someone upload a YouTube video and I will link pic-related to it.

Music is okay but nothing other than a white background with

Property damage is an antifa thing.
Respect public and private property.

Absolutely not
The point is to show leftists as anti-whites, if we start injuring people then the whole point of using a peaceful message is gone

NO

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=CQxdx-ScCvg

Is that your domain?

>and we want them to be vandalized
Uhm, no? Vandalism is the opposite of calmness.

should we false flag some of them?

Bigliest bumps bumping bigly.

>Time for SJW's to start fighting for the white race too!

it is

...exactly? We're not the ones doing the vandalism

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=yCCWB5z1uG0

No need! No!

Yes, brilliant.

>should we false flag some of them?
No need.
I guarantee you it will happen.

Think about it user. If some jamal or dumb SJW scribbles on it and says how terrible whites are, how will that look to a normal white? No one likes to be hated...and they won't like seeing what people actually think about them.

Okay, I am gonna need a minute to think. We are going to do something really big with this. Okay?

Oh you meant the posters to be vandalized by lefties, my apologies.

no need they will do it themselves use OPs image

No, they will do it enough themselves

Good
But you can use mine too.
Golden ratio format and message as a statement has it's kick. Also serif will survive vandalizing better imho.

You don't seem to get it. It has to be vandalised by angry lefties; by spreading the vandalised photos online, the left, that was called "the peaceful ideology" until now, would be shown as bullies that get upset by other people's races.

Lets make some spoof emails. And keep in touch

This, encouraging vandalism over simply tearing them down will pressure normie whites to realise how anti-white leftists are

never risk false flagging it
youll end up on the news everywhere, youll be mocked for life.
even the guys spraying swastikas on their own house get coverage, imagine the response to white boys

No need, as no doubt some of them will be vandalized anyways.

make a discord

this

We are a board of peace, do not condone violence.

We need to keep Merchants a Sup Forums thing desu. The JQ is the final red pill and we are feeding normies baby's first.

Trips of truth.

b-but

In the end, what you want to share and spread on the internet is screenshots of angry leftists who congratulate themselves on vandalising, or taking down "unashamedly racist posters". You're going to provoke the leftists, and the average white person in the midwest can't help but sympathise with the creators of the posters.

yes we will

I can redirect emails to wherever

Good idea.

and its' message*

Recon the area a couple days in advance and look for ideal spots in advance to cut down your time in the area when the operation commences.

>false flag

Not only would you take unnecessary risk, but you'd effectively sabotage the operation by preventing SJW's from raging properly.

I absolutely love this idea and I'll try to spread the word in my non-normie groups.

Cringe

can you stop?

This is a good idea, it’s simple and it isn’t racist in any way. Of course these days simply BEING white makes you a racist and this challenges that belief in a very direct yet simple way. I plan on taking part in this and putting out as many as I can.

is anyone making a discord? if not ill make one

oops blamed you for its the flag, my bad.

This.
Target public areas that have a lot of people passing through them, and especially target places where many young people, where many SJWs gather. Coffeehouses, organic shops, Whole Foods, Yoga centres, that kind of thing.

/znHEda

>it's okay to be white
This is literally beta as fuck, can you be anymore of a pathetic weak minded faggot. This makes whites look weak, or come from a position of weakness. Project strength you transvestite mong.

Good shit, leaf.

Not sure if shill, or just brainlet.

no anime shit please

you're fired

>its the flag, my bad.
I... I understand.

You're right. Let's just post "HEIL HITLER" in all caps with a swadstika for good measure. Just slather them fucking everywhere. That'll definitely wake up some normies!

WE ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT BENIGN AND WHEN THE LEFT FREAKS OUT OVER IT IT SHOWS HOW ANTI WHITE THEY ARE WAKING UP NORMIES/LEMMINGS IN THE PROCESS RETARD

>be proud to be white
The normies aren't ready for that.

You will like a variant from the last thread. Pic related.

Not the project presently being planned but it's a nice homage to the idea made by a good Leaf IIRC.

you cant have any connections to white pride

hide shills that try to turn this into a larp operation, they are desperate to distract from the latest DNC leaks.

white pride is an instant turn off since it literally got popularized by the KKK

It really is okay.
Even being proud to be Estonian is OK

But this campaign message is

get in here fags

/znHEda
/znHEda
/znHEda

I know that your normies are fucked in the head.

include this discord link in the next thread OP

>ignore this internet infantryman

>don't expose us goy!

>Not sure if abnormally effective shill, normal troll or just effectively retarded.

That's manga, you dipshit.
But yeah, I agree. It has to be a short and concise message. Do not bog it down with drawn imagery.

Sup Forums is an interesting place, no doubt about it. I'd like to see if you could actually work this out

In what way? We have a world that is constantly telling us that it’s not ok to be white, and we’re standing up and saying “no more”.

Sounds like you have some personal issues and are most likely a huge beta yourself so here, have a homoerotic picture of an alpha male. You’ll never be him, but you cam at least pretend for a while

No

Will do!

i imagine a black seeing this shit and laughing, knowing that hes won

Just being okay with it will be a start though.

Bump

it will be the end as well

Ill do it if you make this thread again the night before Halloween.

He posted this exact same thing as in last thread with same pic. This may have been the abnormally defiant shill in the last thread who didn't seem to understand that there are ID's.

Murdoch chan is that you? You aren't even a man, what do you know of strategy?

You're completely missing OP's idea.

No, because some #¤"¤%#% think that it is not okay.
Hint: Kalergi plan and rabid niggers.