This is your date tonight

This is your date tonight

good, she will be like a mother to me

I want to shout into her crotch and listen for the echoes.

You won't hear anything, she's better than you think

Did she just finish pooing in the river?

Gross, dude, there are dead birds in there.

Final OVA when?

November

Starting today, this is your BFF.

Spoiled brat.

Man, UC looks like a gigantic fucking clusterfuck.

Why are those guys in the back looking at him like that?

He has purple hair.

They want the purple.

Go back to bed Char.

My parents are afraid of and I think racist towards anyone of that skin color though! I can't bring her home!

They know.

How do spacenoids deal with empty space in their beds?

Fill it with one of these.

He has a nice butt.

Nice, but I'd rather have someone mature

Is that shopped or does ZZ actually contain Puru purus?

Then this OVA isn't for you

I still haven't watched the third ep of this.
I also watched about five minutes of episode two until I remembered I already saw it. I think if the director was anyone but Yas then it would at least emphasize different things, but moving manga is pretty boring.

Lalah is a poo in loo.

Threadly reminder that Purus are for imouto and/or daughteru, not for lewd. Lewd a Puru and you may create a Marida.

I want to turn all the Purus into Maridas with my dick.

This bitch haunted Amuro for decades and prevented him from getting rid of Char before it was too late. Because of her Sayla or Beltorchika never got to become a happy family with Amuro.

Now voiced by Saori Hayami because why not

>not letting Keiko Han's daughter play Lalah
>instead cast her as Sayla
I'm not sure how to feel about this.

She can't keep getting away with this!

This is the woman who is trying to kill your date tonight

This is your peppy, competent and cute childhood friend tonight just so you can ditch her for blueberry fucking shit

This is the man who kills your date tonight.

Elle a cute but Roux a cute too.

what is her endgame?

Now I have a reason to pick this up, thanks user.

It's fairly linear. Origins is an alternate retelling of UC's One Year War with added Char flashbacks with technological retcons.

I feel like crashing a meteor on his head.

This is the killer of your two girlfriends and a mentor tonight.

you want to fuck a prepubescent girl raw so many times her lady parts stop working and she becomes a machine hell bent on fulfilling her authoritarian master's goal of universal domination based on terrorism and manipulating economics?

That's a vegetable.

retconned

multiple times.

You mean like the dead little sister who went to hang out on a beach with the mute little sister that barely shows up because ded VA?

you fucking monster
I hope char crashes a meteor in your face

no I mean like Im waiting for the ZZ movie to see where the fuck they were trying to go with rewriting the end of Zeta and if it leads to some alternate continuity or some shit

This is your date tonight. Treat her well or else.

So many daughterus. Otousan isn't sure if he has enough headpats for all of you but he'll sure try his best.

I feel like murdering one of my allies just because she killed my date in self defense.

These are your tits tonight.

No

But blueberries are delicious.

Elle please.

Riddhe did nothing wrong and Banagher was a huge pussy for not pulling the trigger.

Just rewatched the entire scene again. Thanks OP>

This is your dinner tonight

I wonder how do people feel that BananaG was the one that pulled the trigger in the novels and the whole Day of Dakar arc isn't rushed as fuck unlike in the OVA

Sayla a top loli. Mineva a shit

This is your Mom tonight.

Gunpla mom was a mother who could have been a fuckbuddy to me.

This is Char's date tonight.

This is your maid and tranny tonight

Cha- I mean Quattro a fabulous. A FABULOUS.

Was it ever explained before Origin why Johnny Ridden wore the mask or was it all part of Cinco de Mayo's master plan?

>I think if the director was anyone but Yas
>Yas
It's Imanishi who's taking the reigns of actually directing the OVA though. Yas, despite his "chief director" moniker, is playing more of a creative consultant role than anything in addition to storyboards and helping Tsukasa with character design.

>moving manga is pretty boring.
Welcome to more than half of the anime industry. Enjoy your stay.