We were right again

Wolfenstein II is basically antifa the game.
Ending: youtu.be/aRkJ_PbI2Ms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZBWaA4_yxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>All riots=Antifa

That was so fucking painfully retarded, and the remix during the credits made me want to actually shoot myself.

>playing single player games in 2017

Fuck off son.

I watched the whole thing AMA.
But first somethings I noticed
>hardly any boss fights
Classic libshit game design coming through here, they don't like boss fights. It's Rage all over again.
>the fucking retarded backstory to BJ
holy shit this is the most intelligence insulting pile of shit ever written
The fucking father literally says
>You broke your mothers heart
>Yeah I let the nazi gas her so what
WTF It does not make any sense.
Then BJ stabs his father in the heart.

lol who cares
play a good game you autist

This
Donkeykong save white woman from the bbc if you reach her in time you can uncuck yourself

>ant to be as PC as possible
>show niggers in the most stereotypical way possible

I won't be surprised if that bitch says "shiiiiiiieeeeeeeet" in the game

Give me a rundown on bj backstory

stop shilling your shitty fucking game here kike, go to Sup Forums

If you buy this sort of shit, you are literally financing your mortal enemy and you shouldn't be considered a serious and responsible adult.

>buy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She shot at him a bunch of times and he didn't take damage

Is this really how shitty games are?

Kys fag

>When he was a boy he had a thing for a black girl
>His father is a racist, anti-semitic, homophobe, white supremacist, abusive loser
>father married a jewish woman (???)
>BJ is half jewish gets beaten by his father for being a faggot and a niggerlover (???) because his dad tries to teach him to be a white man
>made to shoot his dog

>falling for the multiplayer jew
>playing bland, shallow and soulless multiplayer games
Get a load of this goyim

>le toxic masculinity xd

What about that commie cunt, the self taught intellectual?

>kikes come here to promote their piece of shit game
>get told to fuck off
>panic

every time

this

>Sup Forums is right again
Shocker

It's not about game itself
It's about a publisher behind it
>buying games from Bethesda
> supporting Bethesda
> not pirating Bethesda's games
Literally the worst thing you can do.
Bethesda is the eternal jew of video game industry

>Wolfenstein II is basically antifa the game.

Imagine my shock! Were you born yesterday, faggot?

Ask yourself when Wolfenstein was about anything else than fucking killing you stormkek pieces of shit? Since 1983 you did nothing else but kill nazis, for christs sake!

Why are you stormcucks acting all suprised all of a sudden? Fucking snowflakes.

>pic def related

>getting your balls in a twist over a VIDEO GAME
so much for nazi master race buahahhaha

Believe me, I am not a fan of wolfenstein games and I did not come here to promote it.
I prefer games such as resident evil, Metal Gear, mortal kombat, Tekken etc.

Doesn't die. tbqh i skipped through most of the scenes involving the commies but they seem to be just a gang of lel so random millenials on a uboat doing drugs.

>I'm an idiot with taste, you see

Ironically enough Witcher 2 and 3 were the most story driven games I've ever played. Tell your fellow polacks thanks from an appreciative fan, great games.

I've played RTCW and Wolfenstein2009 one and never once noticed any attempts to equate WWII with the current political climate or any SJW bullshit (unless you count the equal treatment Blowjob Blaskowitz gave to both male and female nazis)

One thing that is really strange is how short the action sequences are. One part the actual playable segment seemed to only go for 5 minutes. Then it was a long cutscene.
Also the game skips all over the place.
One second BJ is in a rural town, then he is infiltrating a UFO base for 5 minutes.
Then he drives to his dads house which is one of the most painfully bad scenes. Then he is kidnapped by a nazi and beheaded. Then immediately has his head saved and reattached to a new body.
It's more cutscenes than game play.

My hope was that the commies betrayed you and you got to kill them.
Alas my hopes have been too high yet again.

>t.pirate

kisne z pisowskich prawiczków wokół maliniaka xD

>Americans masturbate to this while their country gets literally invaded by spics and niggers

the jew truly is a dangerous enemy

I remember when BJ was a Polish immigrant drafted and turned into a spy that was captured in Wolf 3D. I'm sad they changed so much for kikery. That was such a cool backstory. He's just some dude with barely any english and a rageboner because the Nazis wiped out the family he left behind and the father and brother that tried to build a new life with him. That is fucking Americana shit.

>kisne z pisowskich prawiczków wokół maliniaka xD
Dziwny tekst jak na kogoś kto przegląda 4chana

so, you are butthurt becuz they are killing nazis?

Jews don't control the entertainment industry to make money but to make your brain into diarrea.

czemu

t. Hans Cuckmeister

kek

>Dark Souls series
Play those and who cares about this shit. What a novel idea it is to basically make the "story" optional and focus on game play. Some 90s NES shit right there.

so only the antifa is against nationalism, because its so raaational to be a f-ing nazi?

he buys jew boxes.

can you be more of a fag? you really like to be a cuck dont you? fucking germans dude, always the same

That was the gayest ending ive ever seen. They couldnt even have a strong man deliver the message, literally a bug mag voicing a chad.
That sassy POC was just cringy and i wouldnt be up in arms if they just had some black chick, but that fuckin afro, woof

shit game will flop

Y, always these germans which know where fascism leads too, uhhh.
Always this reality which is invading my Sup Forums safe space.

The fat german woman in the game is somesort of tumblr self insert. She is supposedly secretly a degenerate of every sort, coalburner, lesbian and a hambeast that can't stop eating.

yes, modern games have gone to shit they are easy as fuck and hold your hand and walk you through everything, like the scene before he gets to the nazi woman, 2 gps markers on the screen in case you don't get lost going in a straight line.

i remember playing world of warcraft when it first came out, get a quest from someone in a town 'go find x in the woods somewhere a few zones over'. that was it, then you would adventure to find them.

>Donkeykong
game about a gorilla and 2 humans
>donkey

to getting slapped on the wrist, obtaining free shekles from us government and another attempt to destroy europe 60 years later

>playing vidya

Wait so all this back story.
Isn't wolfenstein a franchise about shooting vampire/skeleton nazis coming from time portals and shit ?
Did i miss an episode ?
What happened ?

Swedes

so, do you like the nazis or not?

>playing modern vidya

why should i

>game's marketing is clearly tapping into the current political climate in the US and liberals' hatred of white nationalists
>IT'S JUST POL BEING STUPID AGAIN.

Sure, it takes place during WW2, but their whole "punch/kill a Nazi" shtick is not as tongue in cheek as they think.

Didn't have any problem with killing nazis, that entire fucking point of the franchise. Hell, i enjoyed the New Order.
But...
>Siding with commies and portraying them as "Good guys".
Yup, fuck this game. Thank God i always pirate games before buying the ones i really, really like.

Begone, Sup Forumstards

becuz all of these people in this topic seem to be offended by seing nazis die

I just heard Schindler's List is an antinazi film??!??! Is this true?!?!

I dont think it sold well, but you never know. A lot of degenerates play vidya.

The funny thing is they so clearly are trying totake jabs at Donald Trump and imply hes a nazi. Meanwhile hes actually softer than most of his supporters would like.

I'm also banned for talking about it on Sup Forums. Just because I wrote a sentence about commies.

Did anyone ask for your opinion?
It's a rhetorical question.

>Nationalism = Nazi
Krauts deserve Dresden bombing in every city and village, just for hell of it.

These

Rocksmith is the only exception, especially if you download the DLC

The autist in me is happy today because of this

youtube.com/watch?v=tZBWaA4_yxA

Did anyone give you permission to shitpost, Vanya?
It's a shitposting question.

>playing puppystein when Samus Returns and Sonic Mania exist

shit game shit ending and they butchered the Twisted Sister song with faggot ass commie reeeeeee bongos pounding

>le gross afro-headed-soul-sista-with-hoop-earrings stereotype
they'll get torn apart by their own kind

that was fucking cringe.

I know I didn't even watch the whole thing but he was like saying it in a sad voice like "the country has been RAPED and PILLAGED WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH"

I stopped watching there and plus the volume for his voice was so low you're right.

It's so retarded.

>Ended with the Donald Trump rally song

Hahahaha.

he's not legally allowed to say anything to the contrary of what he said.

You haven't played old Wolfenstein or The Old Blood then dummy.

Don't forget that the owner of Bethesda is an actual kike

Another weird thing possibly the weirdest thing. BJ meets Hitler who has retired on Venus. But he doesn't seem to give a single fuck about Hitler. He hates nazis so much but there is zero reaction from him towards Hitler. Then he ignores Hitler competely to finish his mission.

What a shit ending. Where's the giant mecha Hitler? Oh wait they want to indoctrinate you on leftist politics instead of making a fun game.

Put the controller down and go outside white man.

she's 15 or 16 (i can't remember which) and is caught fucking a dindu. so in wolfenstein there is a pure blonde wagnerian stereotype literally depicted onscreen sitting on a black dick.

absolutely degenerate

>(((Jewish family)))

Why is Sup Forums always right?

>becuz all of these people in this topic seem to be offended by seing nazis die

It is funny how the left always condenses our complaints and discussion to the most dumbed down oversimplifications that are easy for them to swallow and also happen to fit their one-dimensional stereotypes of us.
They love putting their own pre-rehearsed arguments into our mouths while in reality they are unable to address any real constructive criticism with any semblance of an intelligent reply that does not rely on falling back to calling us Nazi sympathizers.

>Playing non-rts games

This game is retarded. At first I saw headlines about how "neo-nazis" were hating on Wolfenstein but I dismissed it as normal for Wolfenstein games to do.

But this is just retarded. The idea of an completely outside "rag-tag" (liberal faggots) taking on the Nazis is dumb. The only coup attempts to the Nazis all happened from within their ranks.

Jesus. Is it satire or do the have no self awareness?

>developer is Swedish
Oh nevermind.

This.

When was there ever an actual grassroots revolution?
The more I learn about history, the more it's apparent that revolutions tend to be financed by (((someone))) that will profit in the destruction of a country.

everyone who play this shit is a traitor and should never post on Sup Forums again.

Age of Empires 2 is where it's at

>BJ is a faggot

What the fuck, are you serious?

It was buddy
It was

Swedes made this game

Then you know where the mods' political allegiances lie. They will dicate the "correct" politics to you and if you wrongthink they will ban you.

Sup Forums mods are leftist shills.

FUcking Sweden

Yes, hes serious. BJ from what I heard has jungle fever.

Pls relic don't fuck up AoE IV

Sup Forums is dead since gamergate.
Sup Forums is half dead.