Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/?hl=en
youtu.be/lMgDMekp6fk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size#Erect_circumference
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
exhentai.org/g/1132835/00ed024b44/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how a /pol user is born

This, As an Indian i laugh at both blacks and whites getting fucked up but when they gets kids and shit involved its a bit much, that kid will hopefully grow up to be the next hitler

>i laugh at both blacks and whites getting fucked up
i laugh at indians too

POO

Thats fine

POO

"he too young to realize"

cuck as fuck lmao

Okay..
Lots of Women are stupid.
Niggers are just as, if not more fucking dumb.

simple equation.

That's not privledge. That's a shitty pit at a shitty show. If you stand near the pit, you face the risk of taking a few hits. I watched a girl get her life ruined by a dude in steel toe boots. He kicked her so hard in the jaw, her jaw muscles chipped off parts of her skull when they popped.

What's going on, is the mother an addict or some whore who picked up blacks to bring home?

what's the problem? they're just playing harpoon the landwhale

you can't tell by her voice?

Am*ricans should be eradicated, the most jewed out, negrified people on the planet. Hitler was right, again.

i feel absolutely sorry for that child.
The mom should be shot along with the creatures she brought home

whats with all the anti-american shilling lately

White people are, without exception, smarter, more attractive, and successful that disgusting bl*ack ppl

Keep the white jean pull pure!

>This video is my mother during my teenage years and some of my childhood years

HIDE YO KID HIDE YO WIFE HIDE YO BABY WHITE MAN

DAS RIIIIIIITEE

WE GON BASH YO FUCKN HEAD IN

>instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/?hl=en
this is old.
disgusting but like a year old

your filenames have cheated me for the last time

DATZ RITEEE

This made me KEK so much hahahahahaha

Get fucked white boi, learn your place

OP, why do you think she loves massive hard black cock so much, especially so much more than small feeble white penises such as your own?

the difference is
the white kids went to pretend to hit people
the nigger went only to hit people

>hes pretending theyre not in school
i wonder....

youtu.be/lMgDMekp6fk :)

I act like that nigger when I'm drunk. Nigs are perpetually drunk.

It just might be a different scene where I'm from, but people go to shows specifically to fight. Hardcore kids will squad up and then go into the pit and do exactly what that guy is doing, except if you hit them back, you get jumped and stomped out by 15 dudes before the next break down. That's the nature of hardcore music. It's white people's version of rap. You go there specifically to prove your set is the most hardcore. It's stupid, but it's the scene.

That doesn't look like a school to me, but I couldn't provide proof either way.

I don't speak ebonics, what the hell is going on? An uber driver brought those niggers into her house? Why is she not scared of having 4 fucking niggers with guns in her house where her child is sleeping? What the fuck? I hope that kid grabs one of those guns and kills his mom, the niggers and then go on a Halloween rampage.

posted this in the r9k thread, these 2 boards are basically the same now

>mom wants to get interracial gangbanged
>her son is always home because dad isnt around and she probably doesnt have a good relationship with her parents
>doesnt want to go to the hood for her own safety
>stops giving a fuck and makes a post on craigslist
>she is single mother and poor so while she is at it she asks for donations so only nigger rich tyrone will come through
>nigger rich tyrone sees ad then hits her up saying his squad can come through
>nigger rich tyrone is amused her son is in the house so he mocks him
>she then takes 4 bbcs while keegan daydreams about growing up and having a nice family with the cute girl in class to block out all the moaning

Forgot to change your meme flag, shill.

I don't speak nigerish
quick rundown?

>white women conditioned to want black bad boiz
>white women choosing black men
>white women prefer black men
>white women choosing to breed with them
>white women using white men for resources after a mile of big black dick
>blame black men

Black men are not the enemy here, your women are deciding who's getting it, blacks are just taking what's being thrown at them. Being salty about it won't get you anywhere.

Ask americans im not too sure either

It's just another white woman who loves black guys and wanted to get gangbanged. Really not hard to understand

coalburning is secondhand child abuse

What a retard for not immediately shooting the nigger, but god damn he got lucky that shit jammed.

This is why I always cross the street when walking towards niggers. Fuck your racism I want to go home alive.

Just embrace it. Whites can't compete.

You literally never see white people do this to black people. Of course there's white trash who will instigate fights but it's extremely common to see blacks hit defenseless women/kids/old people just because they're white.

>inb4 much cops

Funny, you'd think if so many blacks were dying because of racist cops, there'd be even more racist civilians killing black people.

Did he die?

So where's the video of her getting BLACKED?

This I've often wondered about that. If it wasn't for the pigs they hate so much there is no doubt in my mind niggers would have been eradifuckingcated by society. They're literally the worst. Even when it comes to drugs, guns and prostitution you know degenerate shit they still manage to fucking suck at it.

If i remember the rundown correctly this took place in San Francisco or maybe Oakland, either way a place where whites are pathetic

No, the gun jammed but the girls got raped

But they can assimilate.

That nigger is in prison now, with yo mamma OP.

no the gun jammed after shooting him once in the gut, but i am pretty sure he survived

mudsharks are less human than niggers

What am I looking at?

SUB
HUMAN

I feel sad and nauseated

Ya I saw that when he tried to shoot in the head but gut shots can still be fatal. Sucks to be that guy but he relaxed around blacks. I would not have got out the car and just called 911.

Really?

I am enjoying this video way to much...

...saved....

Soyboy got a white hot red pill then hopefully.

i dont get what wrong with this he's just rousing the little shit. the mother is obviously a worthless coal burning cunt and should be strung up by the nearest lamppost; but as for the niggers actions it's just a little horsing around

Whoa, yes, what is this? We need a couple thousand of these at the U.S. Mexican border.

well "The belief that penis size varies according to race is not supported by scientific evidence.[12][21] A 2015 review found that it was not possible to draw any conclusions about size and race from the available literature and that further research needed to be conducted.[1]

A 2007 study reported that contrary to the "popular belief that black people generally have longer penile sizes", in reality "there is no convincing scientific background" to support this idea."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size#Erect_circumference

I wonder who might you be

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

bunch of nigs getting shot by a turret

Kek imagine living near those things

Post more videos of niggers getting shot

Seriously. Child endangerment and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. I don't have the link but remember it from a couple of years ago. I believe it was in South Carolina. Not for sure.

don't got that many

exhentai.org/g/1132835/00ed024b44/

fucking heartbreaking

if you did this they'd just get even more mad

i had one with a grandma being puched in a church, but i lost it

god damn it, drowned in my coffee.
i love kitties but i lolled for a second before anger set in

i'd hope they get mad, run after you and get run over by a truck or something

She put herself and her kids in a vulnerable position. Inviting 4 black guys to her house at night with guns is a stupid move. They can easily overpower and kill her and her children. I feel so bad for her kids, I hope they turn out okay.

>using aimbot

hope they get banned

oy, i'm a grateful goy

go back to india you fucking faggot real australians hate you cockroach

they wont

Fucking Christ, he's just an old man trying to support his family.
Niggers will always be niggers.

Got you covered senpai

America is such a weird, degenerate country sheesh

cheers, m8

>nobody does anything because it would be racist

The absolute state of Americans

the mother is indefensible, without dispute. but just rousing the kid like that is no big deal.

>memeflag

complains about the u.s.

Just throw some Newports on the ground to distract them and you'll be fine. Why do you live around that many black people in the first place? Do you not care about your life?

translate from niggalanguage please

more like mocking

No

Turn off the proxy americuck