Indian girls are LITTERALLY better than White Womyn

>More Beatiful
>More WAIFU material
>Less likely to cheat due to lack of exposure degenerate western culture
>Low maintenance

How does it make you feel that Pajeet Pajeeterson is more likely find a wifu than you whitu boiyus ?

only the high caste ones end up getting wives like the ones in pic related
the rest get shit

NU 2 You

Indian women are wonderful. They force you to buy toilets as a necessity of the marriage. Nobody should have to force you to buy a toilet.

White goddesses are prettier than poo shitskins. Unless they go to Walmart, at least they poo in the loo.

ahmmmm... are you sure user?

Nice try street shitter.

Indians are a sad muddy mix of their former Aryan glory.

Depends on the Indian, doesn't it? India's huge and has a ton of ethnicities. The Northern Indians are usually far more attractive, while the southerners aren't.

they shit in the streets.

checkmate nigger

I've met two hot Indian women in my life.

I live in commiefornia. Where they all are at.

It's fucking rare dawg.

Agreed, habib. that's why you can have them all to yourself. And stay the fuck in India, you wouldn't want us stealing them. We
d be too tempted. Bring them and all your fucking street-shitting cousins back.

indian is literal poo tier.

I once went dancing with this really beautiful Indian girl. She was not dirty dancing or anything and not grinding up on me. She was a coworker who just wanted me to go out before i left the shithole state called WA.

She was married and her hhusband was SO fucking lucky. She was so god damn sexy... Shhe had nice pair of breast, and nice but. And she was really fucking smart, she was not a dumb whore like most americans.

I wish she was my wife :( i would not be childless after the first week. FOR FUcK SAKE such hot women are so rare... She also dressed very appropriately for work without looking like a whore, but always looked sexy.

its not fair i wish i was indian and could have hot wife like her :( well im mexican, so i can pass off as one hahhah

>the 10/10 of India is barely 6/10 everywhere in the west

How do you feel knowing that you will be fucking ugly trolls, if you really ever get the chance to fuck in the first place, Apu?

I thought the same thing op so I started dating one. Took her home one day after a night out, fucked like mad people. Woke up the next morning to piles of shit in just about every room. Had to grab a newspaper and smack that bitch till she left. Will only date white girls from now on.

ive got a lot living in my suburb. they tend to be ugly and to not have a very feminine body shape. you can keep em.

Good looking Indian women are rare but

but are they nice?

>LITTERALLY
you street shitting sub-human of sub-human intellect

the stupid fucking way you all write infuriates me

GIB PUSY PLS I LUV U OK

Fucking disgusting race

literally the ugliest woman I have ever seen was an indian girl in Thailand damn i felt bad for her and the other was ugly but not to that extreme, and I am from Mexico so imagine.

Yea but they age like poo user typical asian genetics, tight skin in their 20s and then come 40 poop all gone turns into a poohag

Fucking stop it, right fucking now, take this street shitting indian back to the sewer it crawled out of right now. I am sick of you people shoving this brown curry shit down our throats. indian "people" male or female are the ugliest forms of life on this planet, literally, millenia of arranged marriage removed selective pressures pertaining to attractiveness and intellegence. They are not smarter, they are not prettier, they are smellier and dumber...cheaper. throw this low quality garbage out of our clean western countries and back to the shithole from whence it came. England should never have opened the floodgates, now everyone is covered in raw sewage.

no, indian womn arent even women, get this shit off my pol pajeet

Most indian women born in America are white sjws in brown skin. No thanks.

Native mexicans are some of the ugliest oompa-loompa looking motherfuckers on earth desu.

These retards literally dont even know there is a literal CASTE system for indains that tey invented themselves.

Seeing a hot indian. who is even WAY WAY hotter than
Is not fucking common. Know why? Because they aint fucking white cucks. Those women get married fast, and while they are young. And than they either work an IT job that is high paying like their husband. Or they stay home and raise kids while the husband works.

Trust me in all my 24 years of life, i have only met 1 super sexy hot busty nice ass non whore and smart indian.

But man i would totally fucking have wifed her. and she was older than me!

Either a shitskin or a degenerate American. Nobody gives a fuck

Good.

Indian mixes look like shit, so sticking with your own kind is best.

poo'ds?

>More Beatiful

pic related

>More WAIFU material

pic related

>Less likely to cheat due to lack of exposure degenerate western culture

pic related

Guess that ends this season of nofap...

Literally has shit for skin

You need a hand, bro?

Brazil and then India will be the endgame of western civilisation.

>Literally living in fallout: the country
>Mfw

This is how Indian used to be, back when Britain ruled them.

Fuck are you laughing at?

He's laughing at India. We are all laughing at India.

That's not even Indian, that's nothing, not Indian and not European. Also, not political.

Indian girl sooo super speshal, but WARNING they love you too much hahah

Secret to Indian girl is to show power but also wealth. Be respecful to father but ALSO to mother (she will be you're future child's geand-MOTHER).

American white girls are whores. you just say "give sex". Stick out your tounge on purpose if real life. They will have sex with you that very night but -- do not love or have children with you. White women are only used for temporary. Otherwise they will rob you blind after giving you the sex. NOT JOKING!

The absymal state of my nation

Admit it, Apu. Things were better under the Raj.

Look at these Indians. You know that they poo in the loo.

if you could train them to poo in the loo, house break them if you will, then I might interested.

some indian girls are pretty hot

NICE, Can you tell me if the street shitting rate and everything else is getting better around there?Maybe even in your place?

Southerners are the better looking than north Indians. Most of the north Indians are just mongrel retards. Also you dont find toilets in the north. Finding good looking north Indians is like finding needle in a haystack

designated shitting aisles

I know that most north indians are bullshitting about them being superior and i also know you cunts have more toilets but better looking?Really?I need proof

I just flew on an Indian airline and the stewardess were so sexy i never realised Indian women could be so beautiful.

Post a picture of your hand with time stamp.

>low maintenance

OP confirmed for never so much as talked to an Indian woman let lone touched one

well... why?

Yo best ally, every American Jew I have ever met hates Indians with a passion. Many refuse to do business like insurance sales or residential contracting work for them. Is there a similar sentiment over there in Israel?

Because India is the land of poo. Poo in the water, poo on the land, poo in the air, poo in the Taj Mahal.

Having dated one they are pretty great but frankly most of them are kinda ugly. That said the pretty ones are very pretty. Too bad we broke up.

Oh and the high caste ones are also quite high IQ

Pretty much. They're roach-tier.

helo baby

am from america

show me ur vegene yes?

do milk

Oh so they literally don't poo in their loos, I just thought none of them had any toilets.

There was a census done a while back where they found northern and certain areas around Bengal had very few toilets per capita. They also found that areas with lower education had fewer toilets which made sense. I don't have the map with me now though

If you try to make them poo in the loo, they murder you.

I know south India is more developed but you were talking about southerners looking better

90% makeup desu. Asians are pretty good at it like the Orientals. Orientals are 99% hideous and Indians vary immensely but the effort they put in is insane so its impossible to tell if they are hot. The honest to god only natural good looking women are Native Indians, but they sour like milk and go from hot to not in the space of a decade once they hit 25, or Irish girls with red hair but then you have to generally deal with the catholic mindset.

The game of women is purely one of chance at this point. Natural beauty tends to be rare as fuck as a result since now women have been manipulated into thinking they need makeup and surgery to be remotely attractive when 20 minutes on a treadmill and basic hygiene would work for the majority.

Your president King-nose creamed his pants when our pm visited your country.

Fullblooded Indians are nasty. Halfies, particularly where the Dad is white, are cute and well-behaved. Quadroons are choice.

They still fucking all stink of cumin.

Not this one. There is a more recent one. Even though this happens in the north, it is still sad to see it happen here

Fucking hell

I found one dont worry pajeet but it looks like only a part of south india is doing well

Surprise surprise which parts of India it is, too.

Sub-humans to fuck m8

would you, Sup Forums?

It is kind of spread out to be honest but the bits in the middle bit to the east look extra degenerate

But do they poo in the loo?

Does not matter.
I only date chicks with fair eyes and light hair. I would not trow out raven haired godess with blue eyes from my bed through, they're just rare here. There's 95% chance its hair paint.

>But do they poo in the loo?

Of course not, but that should make them attractive to you. You'll have fewer toilets to clean.