IN ITALY SAYING ANNA FRANK WOULD SIDE FOR YOUR TEAM

IS A FELONY

>be edgy 13 years old SS Lazio (football team for burgers) supporters
>make some stickers with Anna Frank wearing your opponent's team jersey (AS Roma)
>pic related
inb4
>tribunal already ruled earlier this year that accusing your opponents of belonging to a certain religion (aka to be a kike) is fair play and not a crime
>still (((MSM))) goes literally shaking
>President of the republic states it is "a dishuman act"
>Minister of Internal affairs step personally into the matter to pursue you
>your team president is made to pay a visit to austchwitz for 200 youngsters each year (((shekels intensifies)))
>be charged with hate crime and inciting racial hate
>risk between 1 and 4 years of jail
JUST

>ilsole24ore.com/art/notizie/2017-10-25/insulti-antisemiti-condanna-colle-064114.shtml?uuid=AENBgAvC&refresh_ce=1

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/1506262/Im-a-fascist-not-a-racist-says-Paolo-di-Canio.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=we-6AoBEwP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic of the stickers at the stadium

>between 1 and 4 years of jail
The 13 y old could go to jail? I didn't know we have jail for children in europe.

>Romanista ebreo

Lmao

I don't trust you if you ain't a felon
what are you a snitch?

states threaten this shit daily as it further diminishes what being a felon means
yet you can spread aids knowingly in california legally pic related of senator who repealed it

there are other 12 people involved though, all over 18

exactly,
they just got btfo triggered by the shopped anna frank kek

porca le miserie. se anche la sinistra fa schifo ed accetta degli rifugiati di bibi, quale cose buone, sta facendo? non c'è niente da fare. questi sono temi sacri, gentiluomini. è andata questa, in cassazione?

Prepare yourself, they will show you some educational documentary about the shoah before every match.

they will literally read passages from the diary before every match all over the country
forgot to add to the greentext
fucking hell I thought you were cucked by kikes but we are way more

Dude I didn't understand much.
No they will not have anything, they will just get "daspo" (exiled from stadiums" for a while.

The fun thing is actually almosty nobody gives a fuck about that happening, and people are getting pissed off about that. It's just a small thing, and left wing are pushing it as all Italians are racists, and they are getting mad of being insulted every day like that.

Kek that's a great idea they got here

>we'll never live in a timeline where a nine month pregnant Anne Frank paints her belly to look like a socc-errr I mean football as a Halloween joke

feelsbadman

Don't care, the Anne frank bit was funny tho

>tfw this will make italians get more anti semitic due to the oy vey the 6 million

Should've done her pregnant

Pregnant Anne Frank is Best Anne Frank

Why aren't they jailed for that but they are for some stickers?

You should have never given up your guns.

>Being killed for a anne frank stickers

They're literally shoahing people for making light of the shoah.

Jews really need to get their shit pushed back in.

>Auschwitz your country
>Ovens your homes

Based football barbarians.

If /k/ had taught Anne Frank how to shoot, she'd still be alive and cooking her grandkids fresh rabbit stew she shot with a .308 Winchester.

Truth, never forget.

I'm still perplexed as to why your flag isn't pure white on this board. You don't have to die, merely possessing the means of resistance is a deterrent to such wild abuses of power. Nothing short of a dick up your ass is going to get a peep out of you cucked Europeans. Nobody die at the Bundy Ranch.

>You don't have to die, merely possessing the means of resistance is a deterrent to such wild abuses of power.

This

Lazio did nothing wrong.

Fuck the kike-enabling politicians

If /k/ had taught Anne Frank anything, she would be innawoods dressed like a maid or a furry, trowing nuggets like javelins and pinning goat hides to trees.

>it's a butthurt ambrogino makes thread because he's a virgin loser NEET so he wants foreigners to pat his back and tell him "you are white user" episode

Italians are NOT white.

>rabbit
>308

You ain't eating much.

Now bend to your jew masters, little goy

MEGLIO EBREO CHE LAZIALE

Good to see that Lazio are still based, I might order a wooly hat for the winter

telegraph.co.uk/news/1506262/Im-a-fascist-not-a-racist-says-Paolo-di-Canio.html

Found the /k/ faggot
nigger

Laziales are so fucking based.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=we-6AoBEwP8

nice spanish version. ffs

you cant delete posts anymore i dont know wtf is going on just ignore me

Stickers are hard to peel off things. The big banner can be easily folded and stored away

Please never change, Italy.

BASED DI CANIO

also, pic related: SS lazio honouring kebab remover

>telegraph.co.uk/news/1506262/Im-a-fascist-not-a-racist-says-Paolo-di-Canio.html

>Curva Nord displayed a banner "Team of Blacks, Crowd of Jews"

kek forgot about it

>The Italian prime minister, Silvio Berlusconi, is on his side, saying that Di Canio is "an exhibitionist but a good lad" and his salute "did not have any significance".

kek based redpilled Berlusconi