Red Pill Black is a scam artist trying to Doxx trolls

Submit Candace Owens to socialautopsy.com! She pretended to be red pilled in order to get the financing necessary to start up her SJW wet dream website socialautopsy.com which is a site dedicated to Doxxing those "guilty" of "hate speech." She's trying to police the internet and trolls everywhere need to shut this draconian site down by spamming the socialautopsy submission page with Candace Owen shitposts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BSAoitd1BTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SRftGrshfTU
youtu.be/SRftGrshfTU
youtu.be/d3-JkgDigyA
infowars.com/sjws-build-new-database-to-shame-people-for-insulting-online-comments/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hi there Zoe Quinn, whatcha doin?

Bump this bitch is a fraud. Thread sliding going on.

Shill fuck off. Actually listen to her story.

Hey Zoe. What's up. I heard you got the blue waffle.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=BSAoitd1BTQ

If she's the real deal, why hasn't she taken the website down? Doxxing is evil and anti Freedom.

Zoe Quinn deserves public humiliation.

I agree. But does Jackie Sup Forums?

Who?

Get out newfag

No shilling faggots youtube.com/watch?v=SRftGrshfTU your insider got revealed?

Poor effort Zoe

sage and move on lads

She never actually did it.
She wanted to do it before the left hit her with reality.

nudes?

Maybe it's because you run a troll farm you fucking degenerates.

the sites still up retard

Keep it up. FUCK OFF. YOU DESERVE JUDGEMENT.

Why's the website still up and accepting submissions? I fucking hate Blowy Quinn and I'm the bad kind of gay for admitting this but I actually agree with her on this. Fuck doxxing for "hate speech." It's only ok if the person is a communist bashing heads with a bikelock or some shit.

I stand corrected.

Last I heard her talk about it in an interview she made it clear that the project never manifested in reality.
I figured she dropped it.

Yea right. Russians? Why are you shilling for this nigger so hard?

Watch her ted talk friend. She's a Neomarxist sheep in a conservative wolf's clothing.

Heres a better look watch the video before going to the site all kinds of trackers. Hell the entire site is one giant tracker. youtube.com/watch?v=d3-JkgDigyA

Because I want to see you reap what you have sown. It's gonna be great watching the SJW communist retards crumble.

hey Zoe, hows about that pregnancy test the other month?

She gave the talk to no one audience from what ive heard

you lose zoe

xoxo

Dont reply to shills saying "Hi Zoe" clear devision tactic. Even if this redpilled nigger isnt a lefty its better to be safe then sorry and spread the word to let other anons know

That's the rumor. Speaking to an empty room, using a shit ton of neomarxist, postmodernist buzzwords 9 months before being redpilled "Overnight." Something smells fishy and I don't think it's nigger puss.

Why the fuck are so many people shilling for her??

Why are so many shilling against her?

The second I hear the word "hate speech", I know what's up. I don't trust anyone who uses that term, especially a nigger. "Conservatives" need to be less gullible.

Even if she did take the redpill its still better to be aware of the accusations. The fact she actively took part in the creation of a doxing website for right wing comments is suspect alone.

>tfw Zoe will never lift with you
Feels bad man

I dont know. I just want anons to be aware of the situation. This looks like hard shilling to me but i just stop replying to them. They get paid by the replies and diverting anons to useless threads.

Based nigger of logic

FUCK this communist bitch!!!!!!

That is fucking repulsive.

>its better to be safe then sorry
Ugh... Is she a member of Trump administration already? Or Republican Party? If not, then what do you want to be safe of?

No joke. Alex Jones and PJW fell for her shit so fast because she's a nigger "conservative."
And the fact she hasn't taken it down, even while getting so much negative media attention.

Anyone looking at those photos lose.. I need something to drink after that

you all getting trolled

Being doxxed? Are you slow?

A lefty pretending to be "red pilled" and you dont see a problem with it? Fuck off nigger

I just heard an alt-light nigger talk about making a doxing website to police hate speech. I don't care if it's "equality" hate speech and she dumps the whole internet on there. She's still an sjw nigger.

These people need to burn. SJW=Faggot authoritarians.

Thats what I dont understand. How the fuck did they get duped? Are they really that retarded? I used to like PJW but after a while the fucking high picthed and low pitched voice got pretty childish. I kinda like my information without the gimmicks. Then alex jones, someone whose suppse to have very secrect sources doesnt check on this bitches background?

Alex Jones is an intelligence community asset. Controlled opposition. Always has been. He interned at a CIA contractor right after college and started the radio show immediately after leaving that job.

Serves those nigger lovers who give her money and attention right

I hope Google goes bankrupt.

You got some more on that? Ive often thought about that but im not too sure about it.

Her doxxing site is still up and it looks like conservatives are funding it. If she was really cured of her disease she would shut it down.

She got elevated quickly for being a pretty black girl with a brain. She took advantage of our generosity and her privileged status as an untouchable minority. No one checked her out because we wanted her to be real.

At least that other toad just sat middle aged liberal women in a room and tried to guilt them saying "y'all the devil. Paypal me".

This one played on emotions, appealed to our need for intelligent black allies and then hustled us for money to destroy the very thing we are fighting for

Fuck this cunt. I really liked her too.
Redpill black - Candace Owens wants to dox us for typing mean words!
youtu.be/SRftGrshfTU
www.hooktube.com/watch?v=SRftGrshfTU

A closer look at red pill black - candace owens doxing site socialautopsy.com
youtu.be/d3-JkgDigyA
www.hooktube.com/watch?v=d3-JkgDigyA

He did an interview on the opie and anthony show a while back where he admitted that he worked for Stratfor for a while and "about half" of his family is deep in the CIA. Then joked about "once your family is in the CIA, even once you retire you never really get out." I'll search for a link.

Candace Owens seems to be a fully fledged sociopath. Anyone that can assume personas and lie that convincingly has some major issues. She has tried to accuse Tree of Logic of being paid to say mean thing about her which makes no sense. Tree of Logic is an ex-cop and whilst being somewhat unaesthetic and simian to look at seems to be both an intelligent and a good person whose life would be at risk from doxxing due to the people she locked up looking for her to kill her. RPB played all the right wing white nights for suckers. Truly a
very dangerous person.

Very simple if are stupid enough to put your information on a public platform you deserve all that you get.

This is true. AJ's family are spooks so he gets fed what the higher ups want to come out.

Theres no way he could operate for so long outing shit and his family members still getting trusted with sensitive info or secrets. They would feed them bullshit to give to him or he just makes it up. That doesnt mean he hasnt got the right idea, or that his goals dont align, but he doesnt know anything of value more than we do.

He must be viewed as entertainment. Nothing more.

I agree completely. Tree even had Jared Taylor on, she's a race realist. Not exactly the type to slander another intelligent women for money. There's some seriously shady shit with Candace.

Shes scripted I think. A lot of them are.

Another one is Laci Green whose contract ended with MTV and now she suddenly sees the light. No one switches that fast, especially after the meltdown she had. She has a lot of work to do before I will start to believe her.

Honestly, your explanation is probable. I just have severe trust issues and the fact he batted so hard for Trump after always being anti-authority gave me the impression that he finally got called up to the big leagues by someone with an agenda to push onto those who hate government.

Especially another right wing black woman. The video TOL put together is pretty fucking damning and RPB's response was a really weak Hillary Clinton type defense. The fact that the site is a data mining machine with blackmail functions built in is a bit of a red flag.

Laci Greene isn't using her swing to the right to fund a doxxing website. I think she just needed to capital, saw that the anti-SJW movement was where the money is, and sold her beliefs for a paycheck. Plus she started getting that Chris RayGun dick.

Is this a new pasta?

>trolls everywhere need to shut this draconian site down by spamming the socialautopsy submission page with Candace Owen shitposts
NYPA

Hes a zionist mate. Self confessed

Thanks ill look around for it. Info on stratfor? Isnt that the company back in the 90's?

Not trying to raise an army friend. Just trying to inform anons.

Seriously what has spooked ppl there is this massive shill campaign? Zoe butt hurt?

The fucking site is almost two years old. Tbis isn't even fucking news. Seriously what's with faggots sperging over something that looks like it's from the Zoe camp

Intelligent people with integrity change their opinions when presented with better evidence -
just look at how Molymeme hs changed. Laci Green just wants to talk to people on the other side who have reasonable arguments. Setting up a blackmail site and inventing another persona are in a slightly different league. I imagine Tim Pool who out Lacy if he thought she was a phony. In the interview he did with her recently she came across as very reasonable.

All I know is Stratfor is an private intel gathering ring that puts out some seriously pro war/anti-china propaganda. I've heard they have some serious ties to the CFR as well but haven't seen proof rumors.

Same. Think people should be concerned about infiltrators.

>CFR
Wouldnt surprise me. Wasnt it something like all our defense secretaries since the 60s have been CFR members or something like that

There is definitely something wierd going on here. Is rpb a double agent? She's alienated all the libs who are not so fond of forgive and forget. Or is this a concerted smear. Didn't shoe start all this? She's as reliable as a wet bag.

No, you're right. She's not. And I think she could bridge the gap as a centrist if she is legit. She is prob just looking for a payday though as an ewhore. Whatever. They all are.

The tricking money out of us to use against us is what makes candace's scam particularly heinous. I really hope Tree is wrong.

Infowars has changed so much in the last few years. Total Israel shill factory now, moreso than it always was but you used to get a bit more truth mixed in with the shilling.

As far as I know, Tree of Logic started it.

Look up what happened to Barrett Brown and Project PM.

Get with it you dumb cunt.

I cannot see Tim Pool type people outing shills without some major evidence. They simply like to get good interviews and build bridges, make connections, etc. I put Laci Green in the same category that I put Milo and Richard Spencer: I don't care if she's a shill, as long as she seems like a decent person and doesn't do bad shit. Trusting any e celeb by default is silly, but so is being overly paranoid.

Bump

Yeah, good point. Tim changed his tune as he started seeing what we did. Media fuckery is the gateway redpill.

She is certainly bright enough but whether she is reasonable enough i dont know. Many women seem to change political views if a smart and informed man who they are attracted to teaches them. We shall see.

I agree totally. I'm more interested in the qualtuy of people's arguments and their info. As I am highly unlikely to ever meet any of these people and couldn't give a flying fuck about the vicarious thrill of following people on YT I have no emotional investment in any of them. I do consider Tim Pool to have integrity as he has chosen to try to make an independent living in the public eye, which has a pretty short half-life if you are not trustworthy. Who can really tell about anyone though?

Holy shit. They fucked that guy hard...

I guess being involved in human trafficking of kids with the Clintons allows you to fuck over the odd journalist or two.

Candace gives me very bad vibes (even when she was on Rubin's show, I remember when she first made her website so I thought she seemed very strange), but I will attempt to drill a few devil's advocate scenarios

* Depending on how wide her database is and how many lives could get affected, it could be the impetus to start a national conversation about doxing and political correctness, and whether we're going to continue to allow it to control our lives. If everybody is doxed, nobody is.
* If Antifa/Commies are planning a mass doxing campaign, then it may be in our interests to pre-empt them with a larger and even more impactful dox, by someone ostensibly on our side; even if that person is a centrist or a secret leftisr, it deprives them of their victory.
* If Candace's hypothesis that Zoe and other SJWs have paid shill armies is true, then potentially it could be a net benefit to expose that, even if some of our own are sacrificed in the crossfire.

Even if these aren't her intentions, these scenarios give us ideas for how to respond to social autopsy if it goes live without implicating ourselves in another sarkeesian-tier troll raid. Another thing I thought of is that this could possibly clash with their plans of slowly banning (((Russian bots))) from the internet, such as ten_gop.

Accusing an ex-cop of being a paid shill is a big stretch. Especially when you are threatening to put said former-cop's life at risk by doxxing her.

I'll watch this later as Tree Of Logic has some good content . Later because its half an hour long FFS . Not like tree couldnt consolidate this shit into a 10 minute vid for ease of viewing . Too bad she sounds like a slow , stupid nigger

Or an ex-cop putting together a slam dunk case. Law enforcement talk in a particular way. If it was 10 minutes people would say it was shallow and flimsy. Get an attention span faggot.

It's a fucking smear. This site is old news and talked about on other interviews. Go go to the site, it is a WordPress template.

Have you ever heard of someone getting doxxed by this? It's a vestigial site. This shit is like what they brought up for Milo. When someone they don't like gets a bit too influential they try to shut it down.

Besides, an infiltrator doesn't say the things she says. Moreover what the fuck is there to infiltrate? Is there a fucking club? Retard tier

You are one fucking slow leaf, aren't you?
She's not "infiltrating" as in "trying to gain trust to gather intel" she's using her popularity as a black "conservative" to fund this project. She's been trying to fund it for two years now. You really think she just backed off when Zoe fucking Quinn called and begged her to stop?

If this is a smear, they got a lot of people.

In all seriousness I am glad you did. Red Pill Black always felt like a forced meme, she was always trying to get on all the rightwing channels from Styx to Crowder.

She also always seemed a little fake, not to mention that there aren't really any redpills in her videos to begin with. Literally Sargon-tier.

>implying that the WordPress site isn't a temporary landing-site while the doxxing platform is being built
>implying that WordPress can't reside on the same server as something more sophisticated

Die shill. Die die die!

Which is odd, since Infowars knew about them last year, and called them SJW at that time

infowars.com/sjws-build-new-database-to-shame-people-for-insulting-online-comments/

kys shill