Is earth really flat?Is there a reason that they keep it a secret from public?What is the motive behind it...

Is earth really flat?Is there a reason that they keep it a secret from public?What is the motive behind it?Have we ever been to space?Where are the satellites located if the orbital physics are a lie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4
youtube.com/watch?v=OJNhXCezSfs&t=8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Earth is phat

Is earth thicc??

You can literally buy a model rocket powerful enough to get high enough to see it's not flat.
Have you ever even been in a plane at high altitude? You can see the curvature from a 737.

Playboy publicly operated a CP ring in the 70s. Girls as young as 4 appeared in their european magazines. Brooke Shields appeared in Sugar 'n' Spice nude at age 10. Spread this info on Social Media and contact independent media.

Just like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4
nice try buddy

Eath is a thicc ass by itself.

That's just atmospheric lensing.

ye, precisely.they use fish eye lense to create an illusion of a curvature atmosphere.its nothing but bullshit

the 70s called they want their news back you retard

There is no reason they keep it secret, it's just part of their initiation ritual where they learn some general truth and they have to shut up about it. It is a way to distinguish themself from the basic human.

Lol gravity is based on mass not magnetism. The molten core protects our atmosphere from being blown away by solar winds, I think that is what the flat rather was thinking of.

reminder if you respond to this guy he will ignore you and reply with more meme-evidence
kill yourself op

Holy shit...

If the Earth is flat then we are on the prime material plane of any given D&D setting.

We need to figure out how to tap into the weave.

cmon man you are ruining everything

Not flat retard

Buzz Aldrin

Oh my god..

Then why don't I see Azores from Lisbon?

i know you're probably part of this nonense but
*smacks lips profusely*
PINKIE
IN
POCKET
KILL YOURSELVES

lol

>what are encoding errors, Alex

Over small distances? No.

Whole hand grabs wire

>lel bich u never went 2 da mun ebin :D:D
>oh it's on now you commie bastard

It's a bot. Ignore it. Go and look at the archive of these webms and photos. Most of them are posted by this guy and a German.

Truth must be shared

Even if it is a bot, that doesnt explain the function of the wires?Why would they need to attach themselves with wires if they are truly in ''space''

If the earth is flat, why can't they draw a fucking map??

Where do you see wires in that webm? I just see coding errors

Playboy publicly operated a CP ring in the 70s. Girls as young as 4 appeared in their european magazines. Brooke Shields appeared in Sugar 'n' Spice nude at age 10. Spread this info on Social Media and contact independent media.

>what is perspective

Flat like??? A plate? No. Semi-Globular/Sphere? Maybe, depending on dimensional reference point

>what is refraction
Why do flat earthers fail to grasp common scientific principles??

moon's orbital path doesnt have an even radius on every side u noob

You know you can literaly do the same with a camera by playing the lense ? They do it all the time when shooting movies. You can make the background appear bigger while the object you're aiming at keeps its original site.

Size I mean

Technically everything is flat. 3D is an illusion.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJNhXCezSfs&t=8s

here is some other stuff they can do with a camera

What about the sun

technically everything is an illusion.

No. Tell me what's easier: moving your pinkie when your hand's open or moving your pinkie when your hand's closed?

All his fingers can clearly be seen touching the wire. Also pay attention to the two in the back.