Serious question: did we reach the point of no return?

Serious question: did we reach the point of no return?
These white girls hate morals and white society more than any leftist jew could ever dream
White girls will raise and breed the weakest men you can imagine, not to mention they barely breed at all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they are already practicing to wear hijabs. once the muslims start to take over these whores will experience a real patriarchy firsthand, they only exist because western civilization has grown weak enough to let them. This is what happens when feminism is allowed to run its course...

>did we reach the point of no return
No, there will always be an opposite reaction to something like this.

but the muslims won't have an easy job with them either, they will end up killing them or selling them to chinese as sex slaves or cheap workers
Basically after destroying the entire society they won't take advantage of it like they are planning. It's going to be mass rapes and forced labor until the muslims decide to get rid of them
Which bring us to the first point: if we reached the point of no return then not even killing these whores will do any good

I love this theory
we're long overdue for a correction on the pendulum

Always remember that any woman who acts like this is desperately begging to be dominated and fucked by an alpha male. If there were strong males in these women's lives they wouldn't be sperging out like this. Putting your tits out and screaming for attention? These women are crying out to have babies put into them whether they realize it or not.

Destruction status: completed

You're overvaluing women as you've been taught to do in the West. A beating or two and putting babies in them will tame 99 percent of these women. Only a small minority will be unsalvageable. Women are submissive by nature.

nobody can hate morals and society more than a disgusting jew rat. don't let your sadness/hatred for white women blind you from the real enemy.

>A beating or two and putting babies in them will tame 99 percent of these women
You seem to forget this is illegal in our countries(unfortunately)
youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY

>ifonlyyouknewhowbadthingsreallyare.jpg
Do you think I come here because I have hope for the future?

Muslims won't even break a sweat with them. We're still thankfully a long way from this, but the only reason they are out in the streets behaving like animals is because we are letting them do so. I would love to see them try to pull this off in a sharia-controlled zone. It would be bloody. As European nations get closer and closer to a Muslim majority, the day will come when this degeneracy will no longer be tolerated.

Muslims are right about one thing: when they look at the West they see degeneracy and decadence. It's really up to us to put the foot down and stamp out this kind of behavior before they do.

>illegal in our countries
Yeah, because we all know that Muslims in Western society obey secular laws. They definitely don't beat, rape, and genitally mutilate women in our countries...

You're encountering for the first time the black pill

>Muslims are right about one thing: when they look at the West they see degeneracy and decadence.
where do you see the golden age of the west, the 50s?
I think the 60s and 70s were awesome, coke in the 80s was a meme, heroin of the 90s was great, but stuff today just sucks lol

but if you are not a muslim or a ''minority'' you can't do it
the legal system in this case is their best protector. See how many LGBT/Human Rights groups we have in western countries and the large number of women are in these organizations

you know whats funny I used to respect christians until kekistani and other christians started using Sup Forums as there recruiting grounds. JW/Mormons everything christians are scum. Sorry I dont give a flying fuck about you anymore.

Cool. Go be an atheist in a Muslim country.

because putting make up and attending death metal festivals(money goes to jewish labels btw) is the right thing to do and it helps. See Sweden and Finland how much better they are

Besides you entered this thread to divide and conquer
Back to your Ben Shapiro appreciation thread

Yes probably the 50s if I really had to choose. The decades you mention were not terrible either, but by the end of the 60s, patterns had already been set in motion to put us where we are today. The 60s and 70s were still a great time but it was already the beginning of the end.

Also stop doing drugs you degenerate faggot

leave them and have nothing to do with them user. liberal women in general are the absolute worst. I work in a field that is dominated by liberal women. it's best to meet them with cold civility. it's the most effective tool you have. they can't accuse you of anything because you were being polite. it throws them for a miss because you aren't pandering to the attention they crave so desperately. keep all conversations as brief as politely possible.