Koe no Katachi

Confirmed chapters adapted:

Keep in mind that most of the fluff will be cut out.
Childhood flashback (ch1-3)
The notebook/becoming friends/muh bread (ch5-7)
Shouya meets Ueno again/Shouko confession/amusement park stuff/Shouya and Yuzuru watching the tape of Ueno talking to Shouko and slapping her (ch18-28)
The festival/Shouko's suicide attempt (ch41-43)

Ueno going batshit and getting her shit pushed in by Shoukomom comes after ch43, no idea if that will be included though.

Other urls found in this thread:

hummingbird.me/anime/koe-no-katachi/reviews/15068
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn Subaru is in everything nowadays.

That little boy in the right is so cute.

God bless Futoshi Nishiya.

Will this movie restore my faith in humanity?

Anime original ending where Shouko's suicide attempt succeeds.

and then MC ends up with best girl

Kek

New PV tomorrow.

Yuzuru a cute

most underrated girl in the story

Source?

>>Ueno going batshit
Good. The movie will show her true character and not paint her as possessive, petty, and Shouya hungry.

Ueno is love, if they skip this scene I'm gonna be mad as hell.

I hope KyoAni makes her get hit by a truck.

I'm glad to see this scene has been adapted.

Will this be adapted?

She looks pretty fuqable in animu

>The festival/Shouko's suicide attempt (ch41-43)
It was literally shown in the trailer you fucking liar.

literally what the op says

Hopefully the funeral chapters make it into the movie, those are necessary, especially for Yuzuru.

Learn to read shiteater

She's talking to Nagatsuka, right?

(posted this in the kyoani thread already, but it's probably more relevant here)
a more thorough review of Koe no Katachi from that twitter guy
hummingbird.me/anime/koe-no-katachi/reviews/15068
In the end he gave both KnK, and Shinkai's movie 4.5./5

a shit
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

>characters
>3.5
I mean, 3.5/5 is still a good score, but I find it bit disappointing when characters got the lowest.

Well, it's still all subjective.

This isn't particular to you, but why is everyone placing so much weight on this one guy's review? I get his general impressions but he doesn't go into much depth plus he sort of seems like a casual viewer of anime and not some credible art critic. If he had only a 3.5/5 impression of the characters maybe he has a point, or maybe his opinion will be completely off when we see it ourselves.

He's a western anime fan, he probably didn't catch any subtleties that gave the characters more depth and complexity. Character motives and fears need to be told clear and loud to the average western shitboy to understand what's going on, and even the average japanese otaku suffer from this lack of observation skills.

That's why you see retards on Sup Forums claim Hyouka or K-On are nothing but moe trash.

I didn't truly realize what a masterpiece Hyouka is until the festival arc.

I wonder who his VA is.

but K-On and hyouka are trash and you're just a pleb contrarian

Ueno is shit and adds absolutely nothing to the plot. If they skip most of her scenes and the movie subplot the movie will be better than the manga.

Ueno is the roadblock in all of our lives.

>you're just a pleb contrarian

I can't wait to see the absolute madman fully animated. He really needs a spin-off regarding his later life in prison after bringing a knife to school.

I hope so. This was great.

The review said the movie has visual symbolism. The manga has a lot of that already so I hope some of that stuff made it into the film.

I found it a bit odd that he was such a cool uncle but wasn't considering the kind of role he might play in Maria's life as she grew up. I suppose that influence would only have lasted so long though.

Wasn't he getting at the idea that you could tell how a character was feeling or thinking not because of narration or internal monologue (manga) but by the visuals and music?

Yes

Can't wait

Are KyoAni the gods of manga design adaptations?