L-Law s-save me...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xApn6r6Olu8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if quints one piece sucks

>Luffyfags are so quiet now

So at the moment it's like this

Kong/Yonko/Fleet Admiral/Dragon(?) > Admiral >/= yonko's commanders >/= Shichibukai > Supernova?

not even counting the gorosei, minks, samurai, and revolutionary commanders, lord we have a long way to go

explain to me how OP is more than or near 50% done when Big Mom is 1/4 of the yonko

So Mom's second commander has a chocolate fruit, right?

Shows what you know.

>luffy's haki and cracker's haki clashed
>luffy's haki be like, I'm superior bitch!
>suddenly cracker's haki can cut through luffy's haki

>it's just Mr. 3.1, now with a sword and salt flavor

>kong
"No"

>people actually thought Luffy would one shot a commander

Shanks is going to get killed by Blackbeard anyway so it'll be just 3 Luffy has to deal with.

That's because in the first clash Luffy was hitting biscuit, in the second clash he got hit by one of the twelve greatest swords in the world

Should I have put a ? beside his name like dragon?

Luffy is above Yonko commanders, barely
You're a dumbass if you think he didn't defeat Cracker

Shanks will be taken down offscreen. He exists to do stuff offscreen. Blackbeard is 99% likely to be reserved for final boss. It's really just Mom and Kaido we're gonna see a lot of.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=xApn6r6Olu8

He might be an old man with a desk job, but look at those arms.

>how is it over 50% but BM is 1/4 of yonkos
Well the other 50% has been cut into 4 parts

It is over 50% done. Just that the rate of increase is slow. Like Big Mom may be 5% of the total completion of One Piece.

He's Garp level at best.
Sakazuki is the strongest WG man.

Is he the most evil looking motherfucker in the series?

> a desolate, brutal island where a human settlement won't thrive
>Little Garden: New World edition
Would read.

>Luffyfags still in denial

>h-he beat cracker
>couldn't defeat doffy alone
>fighting a endless army
>had to go gear 4 just for one
>up against a Haki monster.
>has a time limit
Naw he can't win this one luffyfag

ELBAF
ELBAF WITH A WAR BETWEEN REGULAR GIANTS AND THE OARS TYPES
ODA PLS

Awakened logias better be something amazing because a guy who can create biscuits is making them look like chumps.

>mfw people actually thought Luffy had oneshotted Cracker

I swear to jesus these fucking threads.

I wish oda didn't waste his old character design. But no his mother takes that spot

Oda already gave everyone a hint how Cracker will get defeated. The guy hates pain on a pathological level. He'll probably get a PTSD when Luffy eventually punches him.

>Nesquik poops

Someone should make a proper chart for this, so I can shitpost it in every thread.

the whole family has that...except pudding

Or dose she?

Ahahaha, Luffyfags on suicidewatch.
Cracker is not even the highest Commander of the Big Mom Pirates.

It's no wonder someone like Doflamingo shat into his pants before the likes of Kaido.

Fight is over fag. Read the chapter. is the next day already.

>Biscuit is revealed to be weak as fuck to milk
>Brook loves milk
>Brook will singlehandedly take out Biscuit's army later on when the heat is really on them
>He'll also curbstomp Big Mom with his counter to her soul powers

Y E A R O F B R O O K
E
A
R
O
F
B E S T S K E L L Y
R
O
O
K

>a shonen MC got defeated in a fight that would mean death for him
There's a reason why Big Mom didn't receive any news the day after that fight. I just hope he didn't have to go Gear 5 against him,

I can't believe they thought Big Mom was such an idiot to send someone weaker than Flamingo, when she knows he took him down.

Doujins when?
>emergency food supply

So who got married? If its in the ruins of Baltigo could it be Sabo and Koala?

So, Luffy's just going to eat all of Biscuit's clones, right?

so
urouge > luffy > other low tier worst generation?

So this is it?
This is where One Piece ends?
Against some mook in a forest Luffys goin down?

>being this retarded

Or maybe his comrades saved him? Seems like the most likely scenario unless he managed to pull something amazing off. I don't think he used Gear 5 though.

I don't know but I love his pants.

He has a pretty badass design for sure

Luffy's gone down before.

Nothing hints Cracker at being a son of Big Mom.
And what's up with his hair?

Shanks always wears the best pants

Nothing expect being introduced as such.

no idiot is going to be at baltigo now that WG knows it's location and is probably searching every inch of it for revolutionary info

If he did win then he's most likely fucked up and needs time to recover like he does at the end of every arc.

>Nothing hints Cracker at being a son of Big Mom.
user...

>Gets damaged by Hodi's bite
>Gets his arm nearly cut off by Cracker

Zoro would cut off luffy's hand like butter.

Zoro >>> Luffy

>Nothing hints Cracker at being a son of Big Mom.

What exactly would Shanks have to fear?

that's some kizaruspeed speedreading

urouge>zoro>>>>>>>>>luffy

>implying she wouldn't be a good wifey just like her sister

I just looked quickly at this pic Honestly I've been indeed quite speedreading the Totland arc so far. I'm still sad Zou ended so fast and I'm much more hyped for Wano.

And you're dodging the main point of my post.
What's up with his hair?

>MC can't be defeated and come back
user no matter how it goes luffy shouldn't be able to win this match unless by some dumbass. Via he can't take pain and steps on a rock or some stupid. If cracker was defeated then shouldn't BM have noticed her biscuit solders going down in the town?

Not really like this as Luffy's at least Shichibukai level atm since not all Shichibukai are Doffy level much more Mihawk.

>thousand arms cracker has a terrible phobia of pain
>will receive one injury then instantly surrender

Calling it.

Your face when in the next chapter you will hear Luffy screaming: I WANT TO LIVEEEEE

And Robin clone would teleport behind craker and say: pshhthtth nothing perssonnel kid and drops some tea over him, and he would melt down.

Big mom sounds almost disappointed that luffy and co. haven't caused a scene

I like that she's not underestimating them

user stop being retarded luffy lost to crocodile before. Just because he lost doesn't mean he's over for. You're just letting you luffyfaggottry slip out and believe it's either win or die for him. Hell brûlée even said they weren't there to kill them.

>not all Shichibukai are Doffy level much more Mihawk.

When will the "Mihawk is a weakling" meme die?

Yeah, probably this....if Luffy can get a hit in, that is.

>luffy will beat cracker, but it will be a hard fight
>luffy&gang will break in big moms castle and steal sanji back
>sanji will beat up his brothers and make his sister wet for him.
>luffy has a quick brawl with big mom but has to run away because she is way above him.
>luffy&gang run away from totland, leaving it in chaos in big mom mad as fuck.
>finally wano&kaidou arc can start
>the story goes on, fights happen, flashbacks,etc..
>at some point luffy goes up against kaidou, gets beaten hard but is saved
>the strawhat&mink&ninja and whitebeards are losing against the kaidou pirates
>BAM entire big mom and her pirates, looking to take revenge on luffy and take out kaidou now that his teritory is in chaos.
>giant battle royal between kaidou pirates and big mom pirates, with the strawhat&mink&ninja&whitebeards in between
>sanji beats his dad somewhere in between
>KAIDOU VS BIG MOM
>kaidou takes out big mom
>luffy takes out weakend kaidou

And this how oda will take the big mom arc, the wano arc and kaidou arc and make one giant arc out of it to save some time, even then this all will take more then a year probably.
Luffy will be yonkou level at the end.

So you expected a rookie fresh to the New World to have the kind of strength it takes to defeat a fucking Yonko straight off the bat? Are you retarded?

Yeah that's what I'm pretty much guessing. And cracker is out looking for them.

It'lll be a culverin that barely manages to glance him. Luffy will bounce it off of some biscuit-clones shield then some trees and knick Cracker and he'll drop to his knees saying he gives up.

Would you judge me if I wanted to fuck this dog?

>younkou level
>shichibukai level
>admiral tier

I don't remember these threads being this shit one or two months back.

>tfw Big Mom is big due to intake of souls and she bloated in order to visualize her gluttony/keep it under control but in full serious mode she is as hot as Boa/Bonney

Nami and Sanji got married.
Shanks traveled to the future with his time fruit.

I'd judge you for asking stupid questions.

>trained with pirate kings right hand man
>g4 shitstomped doffy
>g4 broke through crackers armor and managed to impress him
>luffy just used a g4 gatling type attack
>cracker is getting hit and quitting next chap

Yes, Luffy is strong enough to give Yonko a hard time at this point.

It's been going on a lot longer than that my friend.

I want to fuck a rabbit so honestly I won't.
I will just judge you for having such bad taste.

So since big mom didn't get news saying that the SH's were defeated or that they escaped the forest then this means Luffy and Cracker are still fighting a day later?

Uuuuh I was saying that other Shichibukai are not as strong as Doffy and much more Mihawk, and he is at least Doffy-tier or higher in my post, did you misquote?

believe me, I know, but I feel like there's been a ridiculous increase of this shit lately.

Reminder that Luffy ran out of time in gear four and has been captured.

Or that the times just don't exactly sync up. But if it's the next day and she hasn't heard anything, then Oda basically told us that Luffy won.

>had to get his ass covered by the whole island for twenty minutes otherwise he would've been slaughtered by Doffy
>somehow he would be able to give a Yonkou a hard time

never change guys. I love you this way.

>Shichibukai

at this point its obvious that there is a real big diference between the strongest and the weakest one.
Doffy, kuma and mihawk being the strongest and hancock bottom tier.

That was my assumption as well, but I cannot see how in the world Luffy would win. Not much time has passed since the Doffy fight and there is no way Luffy has some hidden technique otherwise he would have used it against Doffy.

Go get your brain checked then
OP threads have been shit for about a couple of years now

I always found it odd that Luffy can be cut like that.

I mean if he really is a rubberman like he says, shouldnt he be basically immune to most forms of melee attacks?

Punches and kicks and other form of strike/blunt damage should literally bounce right off him. He should at least be resistant to swords and slash damage, unless its a really very sharp blade. I can see piercing damage working on rubber, but thats about it.

then why's there no status report?

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

Was Luffy in gear 4 at that time? Doffy could not do anything to gear 4 luffy, there is no getting around that. Don't forget that a shonen staple is being able to use stamina-taxing forms longer and longer with each successive use.

I like the theory about Nami weakening Cracker with her rain.
She could actually be useful in a no bullshit way for once.

>Punches and kicks and other form of strike/blunt damage should literally bounce right off him. He should at least be resistant to swords and slash damage, unless its a really very sharp blade. I can see piercing damage working on rubber, but thats about it.
That's exactly how it works.

Have you been reading OP for years not knowing?

no.

>Cracker obviously has a cracking sword

>Oda doesn't explain anything anymore, forgot about the grading and stuff like that

Fuck

>another chapter
>no monet

nice

Where did this Mihawk is strong meme come from? His strongest sword slash couldn't even scratch Jozu.

>I cannot see how in the world Luffy would win
Cracker already said he hates pain, so chances are the fight will be over when he gets hit once.

And since Luffy broke Crackers armor before and Cracker is fighting in the open now it's only a matter of time until a hit connects. Honestly I can't see how he could lose.

CHOPPER A PIMP