Why do Marines love Drumpf

WTF. Marines stop liking Trump now.

Poll shows Trump most popular among US Marines

The differences were stark — more than a 20 percent difference in favorability between the two branches, while there’s a 28 percent chasm in unfavorable ratings.

theblaze.com/news/2017/10/23/how-does-the-military-feel-about-president-trump-a-new-poll-has-answers/?utm_content=buffere0730&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Other urls found in this thread:

isteve.blogspot.com/2006/11/average-iq-of-enlisted-men.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's wrong with the Navy and the Air Force?

Are Marines the new Waffen-SS?

You mean whats right with the Navy and Air Force

Navy and air force
Ones homo and share restrooms the other loves George bush

Niggers

Marines are the biggest cocksucking neo Nazis.

Lowest iqs literal sentient machines.

They're city people.

I asked a marine once why there were no blacks in the marines. He said good old boys join the USMC on purpose because the swim test is a barrier for the dark ones

until the end of time:
>marines
>this doesn't mean water at all and has nothing to do with it
>arent those naval water homos so fucking faggy?

LOL rural and suburban retards isnt just a Meme but its real!!? LOLOLOL

>those Air Force and Navy numbers
Top fucking KEK, fag branches confirmed fags

>af
Tons of women an numale cucks

>navy
Same except with gay guys

>army
Pussy version of the marines, although they generally have better contracts than the marines so this is the branch to join.

Because they are the dumbest branch of the US military least likely to have a college education and as a result haven't been brainwashed.

College education. You generally need a degree for most airforces and navy jobs.

Most Navy are either from California or a nog

Chair Force are just being Chair Force

They get really testy about the fag stereotype too. Just laugh in their faces though, they won't do anything.

Why does the military like a draft dodger rich boy so much?

Umm (((polls)))

marines are bottom of the barrel trash

Trump may have skipped out on Vietnam but he has balls of steel. That is why they like him. Dude is baller af and doesn't afraid of anything.

Military Times is Pravda tier...

Fair enough. It's something that has always confused me.

Navy is mostly niggers and the Chair Force is all country club democrats

DROGAN BRUMPF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA@AAAAA@A

Get the fuck off my board you faggots lol holy shit

Navy tests swimming though right?

You know they'd all shit their pants if they were confronted by an actual Marine.

based marines, chads of the military

seriously noone has said its fucking women? Jesus Christ are the shills out in full force or what actual fuck.

Probably because literally everyone realizes that Vietnam was a huge pointless clusterfuck and we gained absolutely nothing from all the American lives lost and soldiers disfigured as a result of the conflict. Avoiding it was what any smart person should have done and if more people had done so, maybe we wouldn't have wasted so many lives there.

This is why Trump is a winner and McCain "I can't believe they tortured me, all I did was fly around bombing villages full of illiterate peasants. I can't have killed more than a few dozen innocent people, come on! I'm a war hero!" is going down in history as a traitorous piece of trash.

Exactly because the dead shit themselves, I fucking love marines

Yeah, that makes sense, there's a shitload of women in both branches.

true

>polls

The majority of service members, in every service, approve of Trump. The only ones that don't are generals and admirals promoted by Obama for being sufficiently cucked.

Most likely polled as many peeohcees and women as possible to skew the results

Are Marines /ourguys/?

>swim test is a barrier for the dark ones
it checks out

"Sampler file" T: united american jarhead boo yah!!1

>Looks up average military IQ test results and minimum ASVAB requirements.
Yeah, this chart makes sense.

I'm sensing a lot of hostility here jarhead. Did fail 3rd grade again?

Yes, they will purge all the other branches on the Day of the Rope.

>Airforce

It's called the chairforce for a reason. The people who do anything useful are either pilots, or part of the logistics team. The rest of it is just infrastructure shit and random useless idiots.

>Navy

Faggots who buttfuck each other at sea

>Army

Liberals and faggots join the army. But you'll see more conservatives here because some people hold themselves to higher standards.

common sense? Navy attracts coast fags and air force is basically numales wanting gibmedats to live in vacation resorts

Check PT requirements while you're at it soyboy

kek can't even type out a sentence correctly.

I did fuck you

>grunts and meat shields love trump
>smart and productive airmen and sailors hate trump

makes sense.

>polls
Oh boy.

Army people don't like the people at the highest spot most of the time, that's the same everywhere since in the most cases they cut funds or run it badly. It's the same here, army people despise the government. Doesn't matter if it's left or right.

Airforce is too comfy playing xbone eating soy and the navy is having parties in the showers listening to Village People

>Did fail 3rd grade again?

Boy the irony

Your butthurt is delicious.

Most in the Army support Trump.

The marines is basically a can of beans. I thought mexicans hated Trump

>smart productive
>die in their sleep because nobody sounds the alarm when a ship collision is about to happen

>Army and Marines (Grunts) like Trump
>Navy and Air Force (POGs) don't
Who would have guessed it?

Compared to army the marines are a much more aggressive force. I assume they are more aggressive than air force and navy too

>militarytime

That's a confirmed DNC/leftist propaganda outlet

I wouldn't say the swim test is a barrier, they want you to pass so theres like day 2 day 3 kind of shit so you have a few chances, but i swear 90% of the black guys from my platoon didn't pass swim qual that first day. Being from a small town in cali there aren't many black people where i live, so seeing the stereotype was spot on was funny as hell.

POGs are far more useful in 21st century warfare.

Because it's mostly white males.
Nonwhites go into noncombat roles when they do go into the military.

All numbers on this list should be 100% favorable. Anybody with an unfavorable rating currently enlisted should be removed.

Um sweetie no. POGs didn't get bin laden.

Maybe in general. SOF infantry can be active anywhere on the planet whereas uscybercon cant, Syria for example. You cant hack into a mud hut.

Marines have the highest proportion of non combatants.

numales and women
wait those can be combined
women

Found the boot-licker.

The AF aggresively plays COD and the Navy aggresively pounds sailor ass.
Does that count?

The Chair Force and Gayvee numbers don't surprise me.

>cant hack into a mud hut
Maybe not with a computer

Found the seaman.

marines are naval infantry like it makes no sense. if anything the ones who dont disembark are lesser cucked

per capita?

I'm not a fuck-up, so I don't need to be a military welfare queen who leeches of the government titty.

I heard he had a 98,7 percent unfavourability rating. Your poll is gay. no-one likes blumphfss

Only right now, because

>theres no war
>marine sof, MARSOC, was pulled for killing too many civies and body desecration.
>meaning the VERY LITTLE combat that happens goes to the CAG.

During invasions marines have by far the highest combat per capita

Hello, NEET.

Because of this man.

Why do John Oliver people have no sense of humor and think Drumpf was so funny that they keep using it. Literally most retarded John Oliver joke of all time. You're laughing at a name. Do you not see how fucking kindergarten that is. You're literally mentally a child.

Please kill yourself.

NEETs are leeches. I see your reading comprehension is laughable.

They dont, we just use it to remind them of how hilarious their humor is.

>Average IQ of enlisted men
>The Air Force has the highest AFQT test score enlistees, with the Navy slightly ahead of the Army and Marines for second place.

isteve.blogspot.com/2006/11/average-iq-of-enlisted-men.html

And that's from right-wing, IQ blogger Steve Sailer.

O good. I still remember when that episode aired a lib Cuck friend just kept laughing at it "hahaha omg Drumpf".

I've never felt more autistic rage before in my life. It's not funny. It was never funny. Whoever let that aired and thought it was funny should be fired. Whoever laughed should kill themselves for being of subhumam intelligence.

The marines are the ONLY military force that are not full of complete cucks. I have zero respect for the army, navy or airforce.

He who controls the sea controls the world

marines are the least pozzed of the zogbots

My father was in the Marines, and he told me a story about how when Clinton was elected, his sergeants and upper-staff were angry. Some of them even crying.

Democrats tend to underfund and fuck up the military. Who would have thought?

>captcha: calle dead

It's filled with sperglords instead

That would make high IQ marines the master race.

they also order u 2 not use ur arsenal 2 lvl the playing field (((vietnam))) -- & will let ur enemy take ur storage... in the name of 'leveling the playing field'

This is why we have the retards become bullet sponges in the front lines and give the ones worth saving multimillion dollar equipment that actually wins wars.

Calm down cletus. It's well known how unfunny political humour is and south park has episodes on it. Let it destroy itself.

Women and minorities

Because Marines are fighting men. The other 3 branches are majority POGs

>low IQ infantry like Trump
>high IQ operators dislike Trump
C O I N C I D E N C E ?

>fake news