AA batteries were first used in 1907

110 fucking years and we're still using double AAs have we not been good goys? we deserve better tech by now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5n4qpXBnb6o?t=55s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah when the Jews get exterminated the advanced tech can be released

Elon will unleash everlasting battery tech in the coming months. Followed shortly after by confirmation of contact with intelligent alien life. Print this post and sleep with it under your pillow.

political as fuck
peasants use AA
pic related

2000 years after they killed Jesus we're still putting up with jews. Shouldn't we have got rid of them by now?

Battery tech is what's holding back a lot of futuristic shit. I'm sure we have it already but they don't want you to be able to efficiently store energy because then you won't need to be locked into their energy grid 24/7.

A dead battery could ruin your day

They last much longer than they did 40yrs ago. The tech is inside the battery. AA is just the shape and size.

It's like some of you go out of your way to use "goy" and whatever else is the hottest new meme word. Cringe

Not only this, but they also use the improper plural form.
It's not "goys", it's "goyim"

It's a pretty good word

>cringe
I suppose you think irony is a meme

good goy

It’s a fundamental part of ops question, a subtle nod in the direction of who could be behind this.. how do you not realise that?

Anyone else notice it is now hard to find C ad D cell batteries? Anything that used to run on them has now been upgraded to rechargeable (((lithium))) batteries. That's why we needed to invade Afghanistan, so Elon Musk's pegging dildo works for longer.

G O Y
O
Y

underrated
so cringe guys hehe

AFAIK the trend with lithium cells is to make them bigger (i.e. than 18650s), but it's a balance between larger size (=more density and lower cost) and head dissipation).

>hottest new meme word
kek you're off by a few years

Literally half the volume and half the capacity, yet the exact same price.

That's redpilled there, goy.

>half the volume and half the capacity, yet the exact same price
Something something child prostitutes

It's our nigga
But I bet you don't even know what it means you're just a board hopping fag

But you can fit twice as many in your arse.

gaming laptop $2000
Microsoft Surface $2000

your point?
different functions goy

look at him, look at him an laugh

Elon cuck is a fraud. His cars are shit and battery technology is absolute outdated withouth any new ideas

>They last much longer than they did 40yrs ago.
do they really though I beat it's another case of this just marketing bullshit
youtu.be/5n4qpXBnb6o?t=55s

actually the cars aren't bad
it's the batteries that suck

read a book nigger

>double AAs
>AAAAs

I'm sure you could park one in your anus.

AA and AAA are functionally the same besides size. as most things taking AAA would be using 2, a small lipo battery pack would be better in terms of capacity fitting in the same size as 2x AAA.

a surface and gaming laptop have a hell of lot more functional differences.