What do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young white males?

What do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young white males?

buy a wig or accept it

there is nothing more pathetic than a man desperately trying to maintain his youthful looks like a god damn woman

which of these two gentlemen look more trustworthy?

Being bald means nothing, do something important and move on with your life

Sugar

Larp as a skinhead

There's two ways to go bald. Like ops pic or starting right on top of your head.

Ops pic is fine

?

I guarantee you both of them would sell you down the river my man

>plaguing young white males

Its not only whites. I'm black and 20 and I look like vegeta. Already had to start shaving my head.

No one gives a shit. Come here at age 65 and you can still bareback the shit out of drop dead gorgeous (body wise anyway, face is another story) 16 year olds for 50 bucks a night.

>wear sidepart
>save for hair plugs which will only cost like 2k to get your corners done

this shit isnt terminal cancer

shave our hair or wear a hat also that's nut bald only receding hairline

don't be a bitch who cares about hair just cut your pubes off and cover the bald spot no one will notice, bitch

Why is it happening tho?

The right one, he has hair.
Left looks like a senile fuck

Do they have those that don't look like doll hair?

inb4 300+ replies from insecure men who would never have even known what a hairline was if it wasn't from Sup Forums memes

Vegeta and piccolo.

Why do those two characters stand out so much for black kids?

widows peak
google it
most of you faggots are fine

If you're young and notice your hair thinning, should take biotin 10k mg. The problem is, people report that once they stop taking biotin it goes back to being thin again and start falling off again. I agree just accept it and shave it all off. Nothing worst than a balding guy trying to use his last few hairs long, just looks weird. I've seen celebs that have gotten hair plugs from other parts of scalp or body, doesn't look too bad but thats a lot of money for each graft because the first time it will look very thin and you would have to do a few more sessions to fill it in to look fuller.

If you're not a nigger the pubes will look out of place though...

>not have if straight pubes

Are you even white bro?

>notntaking your daily dose

You now realize that this meme was about a subhuman none white raping a literal white king

they take the hair from the back of your neck

Right would look much better if he didn't go all-in on the dye job, but even still you can't beat a full head of hair.

Neat. May look into that. Idk if it's test related or what, but my dad didn't have this issue at my age

it's the final blackpill, my dear bernd