What DID this actress mean by this?

What DID this actress mean by this?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5014447/Actress-alleges-George-H-W-Bush-sexually-assaulted-her.html

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-gb/news/newslondon/former-president-george-h-w-bush-apologises-for-attempt-at-humour-after-actress-heather-lind-accuses-him-of-sexual-assault/ar-AAu0EXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do these bitches know what a fucking sexual assault is?

It isn't something you make up to get attention.
I hope people at the top see that that shit is spiraling out of control.

The dumb cunt is just trying to cash in on the current trend. Women don't get sexually harassed, abused, or raped. They're nothing but holes that regret their decisions.

Being male in 2017 is suffering.
So glad to be living the 2D dream and spending all my money on myself.
Normal people don't get off with having to just give an apology, half the time they end up in court.
It's over, the only thing to do now is wait for the robot wave and artificial wombs to be mainstream. Trusting the opposite sex in the current year means you're a moron

>grandpa grabbing young women by butt as a joke
>HE RAPED ME

I fucking detest what's going on with our civilization

It's over man, let em become sad fucking cat ladies.
I'm over it

Ah yes sexual assaults the new "look at me please" for our modern age.
How courageous of her!
We all wish her luck with her acting career, maybe Harvey Weinstein can help her get the right connections.

>people at the top
Huh

msn.com/en-gb/news/newslondon/former-president-george-h-w-bush-apologises-for-attempt-at-humour-after-actress-heather-lind-accuses-him-of-sexual-assault/ar-AAu0EXo

#METOO

Probably isn't "made up" just people are overly sensitive now, the older generation in pictures actually used physical contact, if you are meant to take a picture with someone they actually put their hand on someones shoulder/hip around their waist whereas now we have beta hoverhand culture and anyone who touches a woman who isn't a chad is a rapist.

>I hope people at the top see that that shit is spiraling out of control.
No, I hope all of them have to suffer from it (well, only the public figures will I guess, not the ones actually pulling the strings).
They enabled this shit, they can reap what they sow.

Grab em by the tushy you can do anything

Pretty much this. If you're not hoodrat garbage or a chad you can't touch. hoodrats get a pass cause they "feel sorry" for them, girls like to say to themselves "He doesn't know better" or they actually want it, more than likely want it.
Regardless they'll die to the niggers cause niggers can't have anything nice and robots will please those with high intellect

>defending degeneracy

the funny thing is wannabe tough guys on here would literally be bothered about it for the rest of their life if it happened to them

>weaponized victimhood is getting so out of control that former presidents are getting accosted by it
All this crying wolf will undermine their bullshit even faster, praise kek.

I wonder how many women Jeb has raped

itt people defending a literal satanist pedo

HE ACTUALLY APOLOGIZED FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS TRULY IS THE GREATEST TIMELINE.

This, if person brave enough to grab stranger booty in very formal event, then its just tip of the iceberg that big as Himalayas mountain.

Just trying to get attention by saying even the president did "assaulted" her
>assaulted
Now come on. She's a retard.

At least Marylin Monroe wasn't covert about it and was more classy about doing it for attention.

If we believe any attention seeking women, 90% of heterosexual male would be accused of sexual assualt sooner or later, even most politicians are guilty.

Under this regime (zog/feminazi). there is no such thing as rape... it cannot exist. If she was penetrated, it was entirely her fault.

*overt
covert means the opposite

m8 I was literally gay raped once when I was blackout drunk and the extent of my trauma is thinking "what a cunt" whenever it pops into my head, I doubt an old man grabbing me on the bum would affect me much