Who here unironically supports N.Korea...

Who here unironically supports N.Korea? burger land deserves to get nuked especially since California is likely to get hit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEcOpnXEXKU
trumptwitterarchive.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off Chaim.

I do. pic related.

I don't support the Norks but it's absurd that the US is on the other side of the world telling another country not to develop nukes while holding enough to kill everyone on the planet. Not to mention they are the only country to kill others with nukes and they have never pressured Israel to tell the truth about their nuclear program.

Whatever leads to Cali getting hit fucking NOW is all I care about
Worry about who is right and wrong after

we have tons of allies in occupied california, I'd rather something biologically targetted. weaponized sickle cell and tay sachs, for instance.

youtube.com/watch?v=HEcOpnXEXKU

A

It must be really annoying having to suck Kim's dick every time you breathe in the country.

I wish for usa to get nuked yes.
All the globalists would disappear , big part of degenerate medias would stop existing , Iran would bring back peace in middle east , Israel would stay quiet because they don't have greatest ally to protect them , war in middle east would probably stop .

One can dream

the IRA and zimbabwae are allies

>Iran would "bring peace" back to the middle east

At what point do you realize media is brainwashing you? Surely it should have happened before you formed this opinion.

Keep making excuses for Trump's incompetence. I hope you die of obesity like your forefathers.

norks are just advancing their tech, hwat's even wrong

>burger land deserves to get nuked
North Korea is not going to nuke anyone, unless they are attacked first, they have stated this 1 million of times, and it makes sense. But the mainstream media always forget to report the "unless" part, giving the impression Kim is the villain from a James Bond movie, hellbent on destroy the planet.

Iran is shia and is against sunni saudi financed terrorism
They both have stupid religion but Iran is much wiser than any other middle east countries

It's the us who manage terrorism anyways

Drumpf can literally do shit. I mean look at him; a fat orange deranged twitter-trained orangutan, playing golf and shitpost on Twitter 24/7.

I mean look at this shit: trumptwitterarchive.com/

>NK deserves to be nuked because they nuked California
>NK deserves to be nuked because they didn't nuke California
pick one

>Nuke California

I dont support the Norks. I hope we haven't been lied to about how bad life is outside of their "tourist spots".

But....I gotta admit.... California being nuked is fucking desirable. fuck that HIV infested lefty shithole

They should be left the fuck alone so long as they don't hurt anime.

Unironically yes

I don’t, but I would like to visit the country before being Rotschilded.

>thinking the US will allow itself to be nuked without taking literally everyone down with us

careful what you wish for leaf

>The media lies about Hitler but everything they say about North Korea is true for some reason
Based Kim did nothing wrong.

yes. this makes sense. Kim wants to have some guns to protect his land from imperialistic pigs like U.sa.

I want Kim to send up dozens of missiles into LEO and give the earth such a bad case of Kessler syndrome that rocket flights will be suicide for five hundred years.

Mankind does not deserve to explore space, let alone leave the earth.

I'll always support a sovereign state over the banker globalist kike ZOG that is the USA. What's unbelievable about Americans around here is that they may dig up the truths about ww2 and Hitler and Fascism and, especially since the Trump campaign, most can even detect (((televised))) propaganda from a mile away, that is of course, except in regards to NK. So...
>they lied/lie their asses off to you about Russia
Most people here know that well
>they lied/lie their asses off to you about Syria
Most people except for ptg spergs know that too
>they lied/lie their asses off to you about NK
nope!!! NK is too unknown, far away and unrelatable for me!!! FEED ME MORE LIES PAPA SHLOMO XD NUKE THE EVIL CUUUURAAAAYZY KOREANS AM I RIGHY FELLOW PATRIOTS??

Unfuckingbelievable, desu
>the absolute state of 2017 Sup Forums

California deserves it because of all that HIV faggotry

Yeah I do, and really hope they'll lose and losing the grip on the asia.

how do I ironically support N.Korea?

I don't support north Korea but I do support north Korea nuking California.

I like em. Just the latest third world target of USA.

> it's absurd that the US is on the other side of the world telling another country not to develop nukes while holding enough to kill everyone
Cry more. Life isn't fair and might makes right. There's no such thing as justice or equity in world affairs, nor should there be. Have you not seen what all the attempts to make things 'equal' have done for the world?